Quit Picking on Hillary...........

DaSleeper
+2
In view of the new CNN super special coming out in 2014, precursor of Hillary's certain upcoming bid for the White House...I've decided to jump the gun with her own thread.....
Feel free to add your own contribution....You haven't made it until you are properly roasted, Hillary.....
So start early if you want her to make it in '16.....perish the thought......the US of A can't afford it ...

Hillary Farts During Live Debate - YouTube

Locutus
+1
Allow me sir...

Might as well give this protohipster pantsuit-bushpig a go now because 'What difference at this point does it make?'

Hopefully she lives a long and healthy life.

DaSleeper
She Maad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton s Fiery Moment at Benghazi Hearing - YouTube

BaalsTears
Can anyone name a single foreign policy success Hillary Clinton achieved while she served as the US Secty. of State?

DaSleeper
Hillay Clinton is a white supremacist, PROOF HARD AS ROCK - YouTube

DaSleeper
Today Show: RNC Chairman Priebus Calls on NBC and CNN to Stop Promoting Hillary Clinton - YouTube

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

Can anyone name a single foreign policy success Hillary Clinton achieved while she served as the US Secty. of State?

Benghazi.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

OMfreaking gawd she's got an old pair of my pants on...lmfao... we really wore those things....omg... thanks for the hilarious walk back

Locutus
+2
Went nice with our naugahyde fringe vests.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

Went nice with our naugahyde fringe vests.

lmao... oh yeah, them too, and the pink head bands .... peace, out bro!

DaSleeper
More on America in constant election mode...............

Hillary Clinton Biopic, Documentary Irks Republicans, Threaten to Boycott CNN, NBC Debates - YouTube

Kreskin
+1
The Republicans are claiming media bias. What a joke, they have their personalized 24-hour propaganda channel called FOX, and they have the gall to argue media bias.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

The Republicans are claiming media bias. What a joke, they have their personalized 24-hour propaganda channel called FOX, and they have the gall to argue media bias.

How many "documentaries" are being made by the MSM of a GOP contender for POTUS?

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

How many "documentaries" are being made by the MSM of a GOP contender for POTUS?

Ahhh, shoot, thought you had changed your avatar..Walt...

Kreskin
+4
#15  Top Rated Post

Who needs a documentary when you have 24/7 admitted bias that calls itself news?

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+2
While this is kind of amusing, The idea that the DEMS would run MS Clinton for Pres. in 2016 is kind of a 'Republican wet dream'.

Ain't happening. - or about ten times less likely as a Palin-Bachmann ticket.

The ideal candidate right now is mid forties- and they have loads of those waiting in the wings.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

OMfreaking gawd she's got an old pair of my pants on...lmfao... we really wore those things....omg... thanks for the hilarious walk back

She should have run in 1976...

DaSleeper
+1
I'd kinda like to see Obama's cracker VP run just for shyts and giggles

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Benghazi.

Can you elaborate on why you consider Benghazi a foreign policy success by former Secty of State Clinton?

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+2

Can you elaborate on why you consider Benghazi a foreign policy success by former Secty of State Clinton?

Paves the way for Clinton in 2020!~ The towns been on the up & up ever since we ran Musso and his EYties out in '41, ol' chap

spaminator
she went on a trip.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by kreskin View Post

who needs a documentary when you have 24/7 admitted bias that calls itself news?

msnbc, nbc, cbs, abc, cnn, npr, pbs, bet?

Quote: Originally Posted by hunboldt View Post

The ideal candidate right now is mid forties- and they have loads of those waiting in the wings.

Got some names? Weiner!

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+2

msnbc, nbc, cbs, abc, cnn, npr, pbs, bet?

Got some names? Weiner!

Silly question- little wiener...

List of current members of the United States House of Representatives by age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

starter list - wall-eeee

Mowich
Conservative

Hilary’s approach to her appearance has for years now puzzled me no end. A woman with such a wealth of resources at her fingertips might be expected to have a decent coiffure and a slightly more attractive wardrobe. Either she is completely oblivious to her appearance, which I doubt, or she is trying to send the message that she is just way too busy to bother which such mundane activities. If the latter is the case, I fear she has failed to deliver. There are many powerful women in politics more than capable of holding high office while taking care of their appearance.

Walter
She strikes me as a lesbian.

BaalsTears
It's too bad Hillary never met a man who truly loved her. You can see the sadness in her face.

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1

Red herring and lightning rod count?

In 2015 a complete fleet of younger Democrats from Congress and the State Governorships will be contesting , while the Right wing is chasing after Ms. Clinton...

DaSleeper
The Five Talk Hillary, Chuck Todd, and Media Bias! - YouTube

hunboldt
Free Thinker
+1

She strikes me as a lesbian.

What you and Ms Clinton do in the privacy of your room is best left off the fora...

and no video posting, Walt

Sal
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

she went on a trip.

frig that is funny...like falling down laughing funny

Locutus
+1
Bitch-slappin' them hillbillies.

For all of its successes, the Clinton Foundation had become a sprawling concern, supervised by a rotating board of old Clinton hands, vulnerable to distraction and threatened by conflicts of interest. It ran multimillion-dollar deficits for several years, despite vast amounts of money flowing in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/14/us....html?hp&_r=1&