Too Big To Fail, means others are set up to...Enough is Enough!

GreenFish66
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...t-9986388.html - Inequality is threatening to tear our democracy apart, yet government is only encouraging it.

1 Check for Rent. The other for Bills...Repeat until...Homeless...Hungry...Naked. DEAD!(?)

Slavery, Welfare...Death(!?); Are not acceptable options! ....Enough is Enough!
Last edited by GreenFish66; Jan 19th, 2015 at 04:47 PM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFish66 View Post

Slavery, Welfare...Death(!?); Are not acceptable options! ....Enough is Enough. Time for Real Change!

One at a time would be a nice change rather than all at once. Might want to swap 1 and 2 and double or triple the wages and make 3 an executable offense on your 120th birthday.

GreenFish66
People NEED to be given their FAIR SHARE! ...and they are not!

captain morgan

People NEED to be given their FAIR SHARE! ...and they are not!

What exactly is 'fair share' GF?

GreenFish66
Fair Share means enough to live off, and to better themselves. Hard working people are Barely Surviving... Further suppressed and Gouged at every turn by an increasingly Corrupt system; manipulated by Big Biz and their Gov Buddies.

captain morgan
+1
Da man is holding you down, eh?

FYI: Fair share is fully based on what you decide to put in, what risks that you expose yourself to and what losses you are prepared to accept.

You want a guaranteed salary?.. Great, the trade-off is that you don't get the full exposure to the big upside

GreenFish66
Fortunately I am not in an unfortunate position(anymore/at this time/yet)But I can SEE it...I SEE the Corruption!...I SEE the system Selfish/Greedy Big Biz/Gov are manipulating to their own ends.

...And it Pisses me off to no end!

captain morgan

Fortunately I am not in an unfortunate position(anymore/at this time/yet)But I can SEE it...I SEE the Corruption!...I SEE the system Big Biz/Gov are manipulating to their own ends.

...And it Pisses me off to no end!

address the issue

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

FYI: Fair share is fully based on what you decide to put in, what risks that you expose yourself to and what losses you are prepared to accept.

You want a guaranteed salary?.. Great, the trade-off is that you don't get the full exposure to the big upside

GreenFish66
The Game is Fixed for 1%, at the expense of EVERYONE else!

Selfishly Greedy Biz and Gov. play games with peoples lives! And WE ALL pay for it, in 1 way or another.

captain morgan
+1
You keep trying to sell that conspiracy theory and can't provide any kind of tangible proof.

until you so so, it's all just fantasy and sour grapes

GreenFish66
Buddy, with all respect(deserved or not) ...look around...Get a clue!...This is a very popular issue, well known problem. Proves itself!...EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

MHz
+1

Selfishly Greedy Biz and Gov. play games with peoples lives! And WE ALL pay for it, in 1 way or another.

When 'they' own 51% of all businesses it hardly matter what is done with 'the scraps'.

GreenFish66
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

When 'they' own 51% of all businesses it hardly matter what is done with 'the scraps'.

I agree with that Mhz...We/This Planet are all Expendable to The Selfishly Greedy Few!

captain morgan

Buddy, with all respect(deserved or not) ...look around...Get a clue!...This is a very popular issue, well known problem. Proves itself!...EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

All you are doing is whining that someone has more than you.. .That's it.

You can't provide any kind of proof of this gvt & 1% 'conspiracy'.. You moan that some folks inherited money and go on about how they can't spend the cash they have.

Face facts, all that money you are jealous of has paid taxes over and over and over to kick into the kitty.

You want more?.. Time to put on your big boy pants and ante-up into the game

GreenFish66
Not a game I am going to play.

captain morgan
Looks like you're sh*t outta luck then

GreenFish66
Luck? No luck in that Game! That Game is Fixed!

Not gonna play that game.

taxslave
+1

You get your welfare cut off or what? The rest of us are doing just fine working and a little investing.

GreenFish66
Tax slave, your under the impression I don't work!...I work hard. This thread isn't about me...It's about EVERYONE who's being Taken advantage of, by Greedy Self-serving Biz and The Gov Buddies that continue to feed an increasingly Corrupt System !
__________________________________________________ __

So..it's fair that companies(like Linamar) continue to receive millions they don't need or deserve, from their Political Pals?
While other more professional, better organized, more Deserving companies get nothing...and yet somehow are still expected to Compete?
This is the Unhealthy/unsustainable/Toxic Economy/Environment Big Biz and OUR Government is creating.
Last edited by GreenFish66; Jan 19th, 2015 at 09:27 PM..

MHz
Change the order, show them you are a rebel that can never be tamed.

"1 Check for Rent. The other for Bills...Repeat until."

GreenFish66
I knew it was time to leave industry when all I kept hearing was "LOOK Busy!"...Quit 1 job, when supervisor said that...I yelled back at him, as I left, "I am tired Of LOOKING Busy!...I want to BE Busy!"

I am a BUSY man!(Entrepreneur)...No time to LOOK busy!

I don't want to LOOK busy...I want to BE busy!
----------------------------------------------------------

The biggest problem with most Big Companies nowadays, is they like to try and maintain the OPTICS of being busy...Yet are anything but.
...and that is why I am getting tired of Gov continuously giving these Companies MORE Money...Money they don't deserve. Money they haven't earned ...Money for nothing!
__________________________________________________ ____
Last edited by GreenFish66; Jan 19th, 2015 at 11:11 PM..

MHz
Government would have to eliminate itself. Since the telephone having a Federal and Provincial level is double billing the taxpayer. Which level do you think will get the axe?

GreenFish66
Guess who MAY HAVE wrongfully claimed/Made a mistake on their taxes? ...Hint - This Corporation is seemingly "Too Big To Fail" and receives a lot of tax money from the Liberals ? - MAY BE more to come.

GreenFish66

Guess who MAY HAVE wrongfully claimed/Made a mistake on their taxes? ...Hint - This Corporation is seemingly "Too Big To Fail" and receives a lot of tax money from the Liberals ? - MAY BE more to come.

Although Corporation's Income/Tax Claims are Questionable - There's not enough evidence to prove any wrong doing. - Unsubstantiated Evidence.(Of Coarse).
Last edited by GreenFish66; Mar 3rd, 2015 at 02:19 PM..