Santorum Sanely Suspends Campaign

CDNBear
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Wrong Governor. lol

Like your head and your ass, they're pretty much interchangeable.

L Gilbert

Wrong Governor. lol

WTF are you babbling about? Bar mentioned Santorum ducking out and that there was no more entertainment value in the race. I simply showed Romney to be equally entertaining.

Are you sitting there pissed to the 9s in one of your rowdy bars again?

MHz
+1
I gave up drinking a few decades ago, it was interfering with my weekend heroin habit, just can't seem to commit to it full time.

a clown???

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear
What idiot in their right mind would vote for someone whose running mate was Jessy The Clown Ventura?

CDNBear

I gave up drinking a few decades ago, it was interfering with my weekend heroin habit, just can't seem to commit to it full time.

It shows in your posts and expressed lack of intellect.

Quote:

a clown???

Yes you are.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by colpy View Post

next president, we sincerely hope.

not.

Bar Sinister
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

top 10 Obama dumb quotes

Yep - only a thousand to go and he catches Bubber Bush.

MHz
What Presidents? Whoever listened to Ike and the speech on the Military/Industrial complex speech (was gunned down on a street in Texas, RIP JFK) and then voiced their opinion? (and really that is all it takes to change things today, in the old days you did it in person, same message got through, just a lot more blood hit the ground first) These days even the Rothschild would pack it in rather than face an in person protest. (hello Bear). Today one of the things I read was the world debt hit $160T, up from $20T just a few years ago. Big ****ing deal, the interest charges on just the National debts of the worlds Nations is $500T, the Nations just have to 'collectively' ask for it to be distributed back into the coffers of the citizens that the 'loans' originated from (the birth created an account in your name, in a just society the 'prophecised' amount you would make in your lifetime should be 'deposited' into an account in your name and with you knowledge. Over your lifetime that account would decrease in vale as you used up the funds. In a society that was doing good it would be a large amount, in one that is facing severe hardships the funds would be smaller. What is so9 complicated about that. the public that works to put money into circulation never gets to see it stay in circulation. A few days of everybody saying **** that would end the practice then and then and for a very long time.

damngrumpy
+1
This race is not over but it is on the way to being. At present unless something changes
quickly Obama is the President for another term. Romney has not been able to connect
with mainstreet America. Santorum is much better doing that the problem is he is seen
as too religious.
Of course there is Newt who will be anything to everybody in order to gain votes and of
course Paul. Ron is a Libertarian and the problem with that is everyone wants to be one
until they have to actually come up with their own pension money.
Romney is one of those people who can put up a good fight but he has trouble finishing
the final act.
Of course politics is a living thing and that means anything can happen but as a snapshot
in time if the election were held today, Obama wins, several months from now? Who
knows

MHz
+1
Why would you even think it makes a difference who is there to make the (pre-deternmined by others) speech or whose signature appears on a document that they had zero input on??

Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

WTF are you babbling about? Bar mentioned Santorum ducking out and that there was no more entertainment value in the race. I simply showed Romney to be equally entertaining.

Are you sitting there pissed to the 9s in one of your rowdy bars again?

I even spelled rodeo for you. You should see the plans for the mechanical bull, make the Full Throttle Saloon look like a trailer park cum Sunday morning.

Full Throttle Game (After Opening Scene). - YouTube

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Yep - only a thousand to go and he catches Bubber Bush.

Passed Bush first time he got off the TelePrompTer.

mentalfloss
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Passed Bush first time he got off the TelePrompTer.

Ding dong, the christian's dead. The wicked christian's dead.

DaSleeper
+1

CDNBear
+1

hello Bear

Hello Mhz.

Cliffy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

His mommy never told him that it is rude to chew with your mouth open!

Spade
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Ding dong, the christian's dead. The wicked christian's dead.

Love it! Just want to break into song!
The Wicked Witch Is Dead - YouTube