Robbed, stripped and laughed at.


MHz
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Why do you assume the guy was drunk and mouthy, Hurts? Do you always defend the mob?

The vid say he was partying and drunks that blackout don't remember ****, just like this dude. What drunk isn't mouthy?
 
lone wolf
+1
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The vid say he was partying and drunks that blackout don't remember ****, just like this dude. What drunk isn't mouthy?

People that get their heads bounced off concrete into semi-consciousness tend not to have such great memories either. As far as what drunk doesn't get mouthy, you're your own yardstick there.

I tend to go puke quite peacefully....
 
MHz
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

The blowhard would be yourself. Projecting again I see.

I answer the posts addressed to me, even all of yours. No projecting, just a gut reaction to some posts. You on the other hand do have an agenda, you just suck so bad at it that you stay as far away as you can.
 
CDNBear
+6
#34  Top Rated Post
Mhz, I just can't justify wasting witty repartee on you, you're an idiot.
 
L Gilbert
+3
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The vid say he was partying and drunks that blackout don't remember ****, just like this dude. What drunk isn't mouthy?

I've seen quite a few in the past. There's a retired firefighter in our little local pub who quietly drinks and watches sports on the bigscreen. On occasion he'll get up and shoot a few balls around on the pool table. Game ends and he quietly gets up and wobbles out. All the time we've been here he's always either totally quiet or he's telling jokes. If anyone interacts with him, he's always polite whether he's drunk or sober.
I think you only see what you expect to see and ignore the rest. After all, not many pay any attention to quiet drunks.
 
CDNBear
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

I think you only see what you expect to see and ignore the rest.

That's all Mhz does.
 
MHz
#37
Why use a quiet drunk story to describe the guy in the vid. You might want to compare it to the parties that happen on that 'green day'.

By my own yardstick are you trying to hint that I fit that description.
 
petros
#38
What the hell were black people doing getting drunk on an Irish holiday? Looking to cause trouble?
 
CDNBear
+1
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

By my own yardstick are you trying to hint that I fit that description.

Your yardstick, is missing three feet.
 
L Gilbert
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Why use a quiet drunk story to describe the guy in the vid. You might want to compare it to the parties that happen on that 'green day'.

You're the ****in moron that said, "What drunk isn't mouthy?"

Quote:

By my own yardstick are you trying to hint that I fit that description.

What description? Mouthy drunk?
 
MHz
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

You're the ****in moron that said, "What drunk isn't mouthy?"

What description? Mouthy drunk?

Did it look like he was sitting in a corner minding his own business?

You should see some of the bars I've been in, one had every table tipped over almost on the stroke of 12 every night, that place we went when we had some escorts who knew the locals, otherwise we stayed in the lounge. Would you like to know what happened in other bars on almost every payday? How about the party after the rodeos, think those guys sit in the corner nursing a drink? the cops used to wait 1/4 down the road and that is the closest they came.
Don't get me wrong I was mouthy and got punched out for it at times, I also punched out some mouthy ones. Most of the time it was an argument and that is as far as it went. Not the best years of my life but that's my problem not yours.
Last edited by MHz; Apr 11th, 2012 at 05:46 PM..
 
CDNBear
+2
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Did it look like he was sitting in a corner minding his own business?

You should see some of the bars I've been in, one had every table tipped over almost on the stroke of 12 every night, that place we went when we had some escorts who knew the locals, otherwise we stayed in the lounge. Would you like to know what happened in other bars on almost every payday? How about the party after the rodeos, think those guys sit in the corner nursing a drink? the cops used to wait 1/4 down the road and that is the closest they came.

Given your expressed lack of intellect, I'm not surprised you would frequent town dumps.
 
MHz
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Looking to cause trouble?

Did you see how hard that white guy hit that black guys fist with his face. Anger at it's worst I guess.
 
L Gilbert
+1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Did it look like he was sitting in a corner minding his own business?

You should see some of the bars I've been in, one had every table tipped over almost on the stroke of 12 every night, that place we went when we had some escorts who knew the locals, otherwise we stayed in the lounge. Would you like to know what happened in other bars on almost every payday? How about the party after the rodeos, think those guys sit in the corner nursing a drink? the cops used to wait 1/4 down the road and that is the closest they came.
Don't get me wrong I was mouthy and got punched out for it at times, I also punched out some mouthy ones. Most of the time it was an argument and that is as far as it went. Not the best years of my life but that's my problem not yours.

Yeah, well, I guess you prefer rowdy pubs. So it's no wonder you think all drunks are mouthy.
 
MHz
#45
Only two in town.
 
CDNBear
+3
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Only two in town.

What a coincidence, the same as your IQ.
 
lone wolf
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Why use a quiet drunk story to describe the guy in the vid. You might want to compare it to the parties that happen on that 'green day'.

By my own yardstick are you trying to hint that I fit that description.

Did you see anything prior to what we see in the vid?

Again, your interpretation. If the shoe fits.....
 
taxslave
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

That section seems to be. How many white people did you see in a 'black mob'?

Last I heard the US was still a free country and the skin color of residents does not dictate where you can walk.