Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Que the deniers...

That would be cue the deniers.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Or possibly queue the deniers.

captain morgan
The billiards reference implies the opportunity to clock someone with a pool cue... I'll stick with that

Cliffy

cue - A thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance. ‘she had not yet been given her cue to come out on to the dais’

petros
+2

A scientific projection as channeled from Ramtha.

captain morgan
+2

cue - A thing said or done that serves as a signal to an actor or other performer to enter or to begin their speech or performance. ‘she had not yet been given her cue to come out on to the dais’

I'll stick with my version thanks

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hilarious, isn't it?

All that hard scientific data that resulted in 100% failure rate of the many projections, models and let's not forget, an ice free North pole since 2013

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Ramtha is a fraud.

Tecumsehsbones

The billiards reference implies the opportunity to clock someone with a pool cue... I'll stick with that

Works for me.

Even in our era of semi-automatic assault weapons and nuclear bombs, the pointy stick'll still make believers out of 'em!

captain morgan
Pointy sticks are among the first weapon that a little kid can readily get their hands on.... Perhaps there is some residual inner fear that remains such that years later, it still strikes fear into many

Tecumsehsbones
We should open up a Pointy Stick Martial Arts Academy. Translate it into Japanese or Urdu or somesuch, and the chumps'll never figure out we're teaching them to poke each other with pointy sticks. We'll have belts of more colours than a box of Crayolas, and a modest "ceremony fee" for each upgrade.

I'll do the U.S. franchising, you can have Canada.

petros

Ramtha is a fraud.

And you fell for it didn't you Waffle?

Murphy
Cliffy has really serious anger issues. If he doesn't get that looked after, his head will explode.

Woe to thee, farmers of Gideon! Stand not in the piles of poo that God hath given you, to plant and grow food that you will put in your mouth. Ye shall be of and smell like dung!

Nor shall ye drink of the river where cattle bathe and pee into. Verily, and yay and yay verily, I bid ye toil and harvest of the Overwaitea, where things are cleaner and do not smell of Cliffy. (Verily)

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Cliffy has really serious anger issues. If he doesn't get that looked after, his head will explode.

Make a YouTube video about how you can huff paint and journey through several nonexistent dimensions and find love and harmony he will believe it as truth.

Poor bastard.

Murphy
+1
I'm gonna wait and watch his meltdown from the sidelines. Short of contacting a mental health hotline, I'm content to see the show. If someone lives near him, they might want to check in on him.

WRT climate change, it's aliens.

Walter
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Climate Change Projections Are Based on Hard Scientific Data

https://futurism.com/climate-change-...ientific-data/

Best laugh today.

Angstrom
+1

It dosen't matter. Capitalism will stimulate innovation and companies will invent solutions like this one for example.

In Switzerland, a giant new machine is sucking carbon directly from the air | Science | AAAS
In Switzerland, a giant new machine is sucking carbon directly from the air
By Christa Marshall, E&E NewsJun. 1, 2017 , 10:30 AM
Originally published by E&E News

The world's first commercial plant for capturing carbon dioxide directly from the air opened yesterday, refueling a debate about whether the technology can truly play a significant role in removing greenhouse gases already in the atmosphere.

The Climeworks AG facility near Zurich becomes the first ever to capture CO2 at industrial scale from air and sell it directly to a buyer.

Climate change is irrelevant with innovation stimulation due to capitalism.

Build one of these in every city in the world. Problem solved lets move on.

Murphy
+1
I have no problem with that. The side benefits include employment to build and maintain the machines.

MHz

. . . and, . . .

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

It dosen't matter. Capitalism will stimulate innovation and companies will invent solutions like this one for example.

In Switzerland, a giant new machine is sucking carbon directly from the air | Science | AAAS
In Switzerland, a giant new machine is sucking carbon directly from the air
By Christa Marshall, E&E NewsJun. 1, 2017 , 10:30 AM
Originally published by E&E News

The world's first commercial plant for capturing carbon dioxide directly from the air opened yesterday, refueling a debate about whether the technology can truly play a significant role in removing greenhouse gases already in the atmosphere.

The Climeworks AG facility near Zurich becomes the first ever to capture CO2 at industrial scale from air and sell it directly to a buyer.

Climate change is irrelevant with innovation stimulation due to capitalism.

Build one of these in every city in the world. Problem solved lets move on.

It's energy intensive.

MHz
So is denial, it doesn't stop it from being popular.

I'll stick with my version thanks

Hilarious, isn't it?

Yes it is when you consider the cue-ball needs bottom-right english or the 8-ball is a scratch shot.

petros
What is there to deny? We're we supposed to stay at the coldest point in civilized man's history?

Murphy
+1
I guess.

There are times when I wonder if man isn't getting too big for his breeches. Meteorologists cannot manage to predict the weather more than two or three days into the future, but climatologists, a related field, are attempting the same with the planet, well into the future.

It's alright to admit that we do not have the ability to accurately predict what will happen 10, 20 or 50 years down the road. There seems to be too much money to be made scaring people into believing that the earth will crack like an egg if we don't act now. Humans think far too much of themselves.

petros
+1
All you need to do is go back 35 years to see the money OIL & Gas & Coal made from SO2 cap and trade.

MHz
35, that was about the age black lung killed the worker wasn't it??

petros
Was it? Figured out how to use a can of spray foam yet?

taxslave
+1

ROFLMFAO. Those projections are based on human designed computer models. Garbage in=garbage out.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Best laugh today.

When was that? After you looked into a mirror....

MHz
+1
I'm pretty sure the answer to 'when' was included. So much for that high priced education, . . . Jethro.