Police Say Man With No Hands and No Legs Is Armed and On the Run

Locutus
+7
#1  Top Rated Post
been waiting for this headline all my fukking life.

every hipster 'news' comedian will be stumping this bit for the few days .

Authorities in Florida are searching for an armed quadruple amputee who's reportedly been on the run since Tuesday, hoping to question him about his involvement in a double murder.

Sean Petrozzino, 30, reportedly lost his legs, hands and parts of his arms to bacterial meningitis years ago. Police say he moved in with his parents last week after separating from his wife amidst some serious financial issues.

Both of his parents were both found dead Tuesday morning after Sean's mother, Nancy Petrozzino, failed to show up for her job as a schoolteacher.

Sean Petrozzino was last seen on an ATM surveillance camera Tuesday morning. Although police say he's currently a "person of interest" and not an official suspect in the double murder, a spokesperson did caution that he's armed with a gun.

Picture released of quad amputee Sean Petrozzino after parents' deaths - Orlando Sentinel

gotta hand it to the guy but he won't have a leg to stand on after they catch him.

SLM
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

been waiting for this headline all my fukking life.

+1000

You so need to have this framed! LOL

Quote:

every hipster 'news' comedian will be stumping this bit for the few days .

Authorities in Florida are searching for an armed quadruple amputee who's reportedly been on the run since Tuesday, hoping to question him about his involvement in a double murder.

Sean Petrozzino, 30, reportedly lost his legs, hands and parts of his arms to bacterial meningitis years ago. Police say he moved in with his parents last week after separating from his wife amidst some serious financial issues.

Both of his parents were both found dead Tuesday morning after Sean's mother, Nancy Petrozzino, failed to show up for her job as a schoolteacher.

Sean Petrozzino was last seen on an ATM surveillance camera Tuesday morning. Although police say he's currently a "person of interest" and not an official suspect in the double murder, a spokesperson did caution that he's armed with a gun.

Picture released of quad amputee Sean Petrozzino after parents' deaths - Orlando Sentinel

On the run??? How fuking slow are Orlando police?

Quote:

gotta hand it to the guy but he won't have a leg to stand on after they catch him

Quote:

CDNBear
+2
Loc, you really hit the mother load, lol.

Sal
+4

gotta hand it to the guy but he won't have a leg to stand on after they catch him.

have to rename him Matt

petros
+3
My old man used to tell me "if you fall out of that treehouse and break both your legs, don't come running to me".

Locutus
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sal View Post

have to rename him Matt

what if they find him floating in the ocean?

Colpy
+1
Possibly he bit their kneecaps off.

SLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

My old man used to tell me "if you fall out of that treehouse and break both your legs, don't come running to me".

Clearly your old man was not a member of the Orlando Police Force.

We call him buoy?

Sal
+2

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that is a great one

yeah it was a bit of a harsher time with that line eh...."don't come running to me"...'cause god forbid unless you were visibly mangled and almost dead they sure as hell weren't gonna come running to you

if they did, they stood you up, brushed you off, pushed you forward and said: "you're fine" the fact that you might be seeing triple wasn't even considered if you could ambulate in any way

and they wonder why our pain threshold is so high in this generation

didn't you know your foot was missing?

yeah, but it seemed okay, in general ya know

petros
It's just a big gash on the noggin, just walk it off.

Locutus
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

We call him buoy?

Bob. We were looking for Bob. Sorry.

petros
+1
If he floats down from a tree his name is Lief.

Or Skip if towed behind a speed boat.

Sal

lol...I think we have it covered

Locutus
+2

I pee'd a little there.

SLM
+1

Bob. We were looking for Bob. Sorry.

spaminator

taxslave
+3

Then he be called BOB or if he snagged bottom Buoy.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Then he be called BOB or if he snagged bottom Buoy.

Thank you!!!

Locutus
+3

awww...it's ok, we have lovely parting gifts for you. there's a can of shasta soda, some rice a roni and a big ol' richard dawson kiss from yours truly.

MHz
So much for my joke about them being the only ones that wouldn't be 'the thief'.

SLM

awww...it's ok, we have lovely parting gifts for you. there's a can of shasta soda, some rice a roni and a big ol' richard dawson kiss from yours truly.

A Richard Dawson kiss? Really? Don't tease me now, cuz I'm pretty sure he used tongue.

MHz
+1 / -1

I'm pretty sure he used tongue.

To climb stairs with maybe. How dangerous is a suitcase? It isn't like you have to say, 'Stay' when you put him down someplace' (with water and a snack) Then again the Black Knight found employment. (insert working link to Monty Python and the Black Knight vid chip)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4
Last edited by MHz; Nov 8th, 2014 at 12:17 PM..

Goober
+2
New flash
Cops shoot & kill multiple murder suspect- Repeatedly told to raise his hands, no response.
Officers felt he was of imminent danger to themselves and contrary to public belief could not shoot him in the legs………

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

New flash
Cops shoot & kill multiple murder suspect- Repeatedly told to raise his hands, no response.
Officers felt he was of imminent danger to themselves and contrary to public belief could not shoot him in the legs………

hands down

another great line...LOL

Goober
+1

The Cops trailed and nailed him............... to a wall, wrong suspect as this fellow was named Art.

MHz
Like his two partners, Bob was caught trying to cross a lake and Matt was found in a parking lot.

All in all I can't help but feel it is the end to what was obviously a very bad day already, I say that after walking over here and typing that out in about 30 seconds.

One more part to go and he would make a trustworthy Priest.

Locutus
+2

A Richard Dawson kiss? Really? Don't tease me now, cuz I'm pretty sure he used tongue.

well...if that's what we're gonna call it then, a 'tongue'...that's just fine.

MHz
+1
Doesn't matter what you call him, with no arms and legs it isn't like 'Come.' is in his 'things I can do.' list.

SLM

well...if that's what we're gonna call it then, a 'tongue'...that's just fine.

Ha! Randy this afternoon ain't ya? You cheeky monkey, lol.

Locutus
+2

Ha! Randy this afternoon ain't ya? You cheeky monkey, lol.

'this afternoon'