Cindy Sheehan ... More of Her Lunacy ... Pleads Not Guilty

peapod
Oh yes jimmy and his higher moral ground, tell it to the civilians your government roasted in Fallujah. You have alot of "no balls" to come here and defend your war crimminals. Your gums flap non stop over a women protesting the useless death of her son,
so let hear what you have to say about your goverment using white phorsphorus on civilians.

unclepercy
Quote: Originally Posted by moghrabi

Quote: Originally Posted by unclepercy

Hussein was and is a loose cannon. The question is why Bush daddy didn't get him the first time. His army was few miles from his palace.

Bush the father was a prez at the time of the first gulf war and before that was the VP. Now what I stated is hard to prove, their war is even harder to prove. Liberate Kuwait after telling Hussein through their Ambassador to Iraq that this is a Arab issue and the US does not interfere in regional matters.

It was the sign for their puppet at that time (Hussein) to take revenge and restore his 19th province. He wasn't aware that the Americans were setting the trap for him.

And the story still unfolds. The Bush family is worse than Hussein a million times. Dirty bastards, baby killers, Hitler friends.

I'm tired of hearing this. La-lalalalalalalalalalaallalalaallalalalalalala.

Uncle

Wow. Does the truth always hurt like this? I feel for you for you have been blinded by a moron.

You are very cocky to assume that I think this is the truth. I do not. You are beating a dead horse on this issue, and it is irritating and boring. Get off of it. You are obsessed with this one subject, bordering on neurosis.

Uncle

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Hussein was and is a loose cannon. The question is why Bush daddy didn't get him the first time. His army was few miles from his palace.

Bush the father was a prez at the time of the first gulf war and before that was the VP. Now what I stated is hard to prove, their war is even harder to prove. Liberate Kuwait after telling Hussein through their Ambassador to Iraq that this is a Arab issue and the US does not interfere in regional matters.

It was the sign for their puppet at that time (Hussein) to take revenge and restore his 19th province. He wasn't aware that the Americans were setting the trap for him.

And the story still unfolds. The Bush family is worse than Hussein a million times. Dirty bastards, baby killers, Hitler friends.

Uncle

Wow. Does the truth always hurt like this? I feel for you for you have been blinded by a moron.

You are very cocky to assume that I think this is the truth. I do not. You are beating a dead horse on this issue, and it is irritating and boring. Get off of it. You are obsessed with this one subject, bordering on neurosis.

Uncle

poster bashing..... out of line.

moghrabi

Uncle

Uncle

I never assumed you thought it was the truth. I said the truth hurts.

If you believe it is not the truth then keep on going. You don't have to read my posts and get bored. Ignore them or prove them wrong.

peapod
But uncle, its his dead horse to beat. Just like you got your windmills to tilt, well tilt for tat, I mean tit for tat..you catch where I am going with this. You don't have to read his posts.

I think not
Cindy Sheehan knew she would get arrested without a permit.

Good for her.

GL Schmitt
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

But uncle, its his dead horse to beat. Just like you got your windmills to tilt . . .

Yes, but Pea, you must admit that Uncle, is very neat.

He doesn't leave his tilting windmills laying about for others to stumble over, Uncle keeps all his windmills in his head.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
http://www.lewrockwell.com/sheehan/sheehan23.html

Cindy writes Mrs. Bush Sr. aka Babs.

moghrabi
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze

Very Powerful. Thank you OB.

I can feel the pain she is going through.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

she is one gutsy gal. In a way this is her bereavement process channelled into something constructive and assertive.

Gosh, I wish the original poster has not used the word "lunacy" in the title of this thread. So fecking inflamatory.

Andygal
Cindy Sheehan is a heroine in the true sense.

She is defending the *real* American values. Not Georgie Porgie's neofascist warmongering slime.

She is speaking out for peace and honour and honesty and justice.

The world needs more people like her.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Mrs Sheehan is gutsy and heroic. This added to the fact that she is speaking the truth in the face of Bush's interminable lies is what is motivating the hate filled right wingers to smear her.

Luckliy, nobody is taking their crazed ravings seriously.

Vanni Fucci
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

Well Cosmo, most parents who have kids in the armed forces here are very patriotic. Badmouthing the war effort affects troop morale and ultimately their performance. That is why Cindy et Al are extreme fringe elements not representative of the mainstream society here. Thinking only about themselves and not about the consequences of their actions on our brave troops who are fighting a war.

Patriotism is still very high here in the US. That is why Cindy and her few followers are cast aside as unpatriotic troublemakers.

Which mainstream society are you talking about Nero?

http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

Granted, this is only one polling site, but look around, they all say the same thing...your countrymen are fed up with the shenannigans...open your feckin' eyes already, would ya...

Oh...and hey everyone...

Jay
Hey Vanni.

Seasons greetings, I hope things are well with yourself.

moghrabi
Welcome back Vanni

no1important

Welcome back Vanni

Nice to see you back Vanni.

Sheehan back in Texas for war protest

CRAWFORD, Texas -- The mother of a fallen soldier who led a vigil against the war in Iraq outside President Bush's ranch returned to Texas, saying she is "heartbroken" that the troops are not home.

When Cindy Sheehan arrived at the Waco airport Thursday, three dozen supporters erupted into cheers and tears and grabbed her for lengthy embraces. Before they whisked her back to Crawford, the group chanted, "Stop the war! Bring them home now!"

The war protesters' camp this week is at the same 1-acre private lot that a landowner let them use in August when Sheehan's original campsite became too crowded. The grassy lot is about a mile from Bush's ranch.

I wish her well. I am glad she is making "W's" life miserable. Shame on him for being a fradey cat to see her.

click above link for full article.

moghrabi
What a courageous women. She is winning against the moron who is hiding in his cow-manure stenched farm he calls a ranch. He is a coward. Can't face a mother who lost her son for his greed and lies.

moghrabi
Mother of soldier killed in Iraq wants PM to explain reason for war under oath
24 November 2005 17:56

Quote:

An anti-war mum from Glasgow is trying to make the Prime Minister explain under oath his reasons for going to war with Iraq. Rose Gentle joined other families today in a court action to force the government into holding a public inquiry into the legality of the war.

Rose Gentle arrived at London's High Court this morning with other families who lost loved ones in the Iraq war, hoping to put the government in the dock. Rose's son Gordon, a Highland Fusilier from Pollok in Glasgow, was killed by a roadside bomb in Basra last year. He was 19. His mother has been campaigning against the war ever since.

In a hearing lasting all day, the court was told that the war was based on a series of lies and was an illegal act.

Lawyers for the families asked Mr Justice Collins for permission to seek a judicial review of the government's decision in May this year to reject their call for a public inquiry. The families want an inquiry to cross-examine government ministers including Tony Blair and Foreign Secretary Jack Straw about the case for going to war with Iraq. The judge will make his decision at a later date.

http://tinyurl.com/bk9tx

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanni Fucci

Quote: Originally Posted by Nascar_James

Well Cosmo, most parents who have kids in the armed forces here are very patriotic. Badmouthing the war effort affects troop morale and ultimately their performance. That is why Cindy et Al are extreme fringe elements not representative of the mainstream society here. Thinking only about themselves and not about the consequences of their actions on our brave troops who are fighting a war.

Patriotism is still very high here in the US. That is why Cindy and her few followers are cast aside as unpatriotic troublemakers.

Which mainstream society are you talking about Nero?

http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm

Granted, this is only one polling site, but look around, they all say the same thing...your countrymen are fed up with the shenannigans...open your feckin' eyes already, would ya...

Oh...and hey everyone...

Vanni ......Darned great to see ya back.....

Yes...Cindy is a true american, with true and caring american values, ethics and morals. Those slimeballs that bash her are just that slimeballs of the sleaziest kind. ( and that goes from the his royal ass in the oval office right down to the little bushniks that follow him...) They are the misguided lot who's values have gone askew........( but joining the bush religion can warp a mind severely. )

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote:

Iraq war foe near Bush ranch vows 'we're not going away' Fri Nov 25, 4:17 PM ET

CRAWFORD, United States (AFP) - Scores of protesters led by the mother of a US soldier killed in Iraq urged US President George W. Bush to bring US troops home and unveiled an anti-war monument in his adoptive Texas hometown.

"We're here to say that the killing has to stop," said Cindy Sheehan, who became the face of the US anti-war movement when she held a month-long vigil in August just kilometers (miles) from Bush's ranch.

"We're not going away. We don't hate anybody, we just want people to be held accountable," she said in a public appearance. "And just because someone's president of the United States doesn't give them immunity from accountability."

from Yahoo news. Anti War monument near the bush ranch??? Good tactic....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051125...t_051125211330

Colpy
Conservative

What a courageous women. She is winning against the moron who is hiding in his cow-manure stenched farm he calls a ranch. He is a coward. Can't face a mother who lost her son for his greed and lies.

He already faced her.....twice.

moghrabi
He saw her after her son died and before she discovered his lies about the war. Now she wants to face him. He is refusing because he can't tell her the truth. Because he is a coward and a liar.

Colpy
Conservative

she is one gutsy gal. In a way this is her bereavement process channelled into something constructive and assertive.

Gosh, I wish the original poster has not used the word "lunacy" in the title of this thread. So fecking inflamatory.

Yeah.

I just watched on TV the father of the Canadian soldier killed in the accident in Afghanistan. It's enough to tear your heart out. I can't imagine his grief, and I have a son in his early twenties.

Lunacy might be understandable in this state of grief, but I think the title was a little out of line myself.

Now, don't get me wrong, I also think the cause is good, and the sacrifice necessary.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote:

It's enough to tear your heart out. I can't imagine his grief, and I have a son in his early twenties

how true Colpy! The void such a loss leaves is irreparable. The pain/gried would be inconsolible.

trying to convince oneself that these fine young men and women are "heros" or died for a "good " cause......does not work. That is the thinking of about 60 yrs ago. Does not work now. Whether some want to believe it or not.....even humanity (for the most part) has evolved beyond that. It is only the warmongers and "terrorist" gangs .....that have not.

no1important
Crawford, Texas protesters focus on war, Ethiopia

A teaser:

Dueling rallies against the war and in support of President Bush outside his ranch were overshadowed by about 500 Americans from Ethiopia, which has experienced political unrest and violence since the disputed May election.

Demonstrators called on Bush to pressure the Ethiopian government to release detained opposition party leaders, who accused authorities of rigging the polls that returned the ruling party to power.

About a dozen Bush supporters stood downtown with signs, one reading: "Real America won't wimp out." Closer to the Bush ranch, about 200 people rallied around Cindy Sheehan in a continuation of the California woman's summer protest against the war that claimed her son.

Gee the neocons could only muster up a posse of 12 to counter protest? and in Texas of all places.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote:

"Real America won't wimp out."

Just more of that bully mindset..

neocon-hunter
The USG brainwashes americans to think they are way superior, the greatest etc starting from the time they are born and all through school. But the "normal" left wing americans can see through these self propaganda lies. And thats all it is. And yet they accuse other countries of propoganda. Strange. They should look in the mirror.

I think not
Right, leftists are "normal", everybody else is brainwashed. Pot calling the kettle black.