Cindy Sheehan - angry Mom , Iraq War

Karlin
"if you want to stop Terrorism - You get America out of Iraq, you get Israel out of Palestine" :
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...id=2576&page=1

Cindy Sheehan addresses Vets for Peace:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...contentid=2574

This Mom of a dead USA soldier is raising a storm against the War on Iraq. She is the one that is sitting on the road to Bush's ranch, demanding to talk to the President.

She is angry about the fake war and its fake premise, saying this is all being done for Israel. To a large degree, she is right about that.

There are other reasons, all related to oil and corporate activity, but Israels' Hawks have influence in American politics. Israel's need for security and America's need for WAR are a good fit. It goes a lot deeper than that - anyone?

She is getting some exposure but the mainstream media ignores her despite this being a bigger story than, say, cute animals or the missing Aruba girl story. Maybe if we change the channel when those vapid, space-filling stupid cutestories come on, their ratings will drop?

Karlin

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Bless her little heart. May she become the Lech Walesa of America and liberate us from the thralldom of the treasonous Bush reichsters.

bulldog
Quote: Originally Posted by Karlin

"if you want to stop Terrorism - You get America out of Iraq, you get Israel out of Palestine" :
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...id=2576&page=1

Cindy Sheehan addresses Vets for Peace:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...contentid=2574

This Mom of a dead USA soldier is raising a storm against the War on Iraq. She is the one that is sitting on the road to Bush's ranch, demanding to talk to the President.

She is angry about the fake war and its fake premise, saying this is all being done for Israel. To a large degree, she is right about that.

There are other reasons, all related to oil and corporate activity, but Israels' Hawks have influence in American politics. Israel's need for security and America's need for WAR are a good fit. It goes a lot deeper than that - anyone?

She is getting some exposure but the mainstream media ignores her despite this being a bigger story than, say, cute animals or the missing Aruba girl story. Maybe if we change the channel when those vapid, space-filling stupid cutestories come on, their ratings will drop?

Karlin

Dear Karlin,
There is another thread on Cindy Sheehan. You might want to do a search.

Bull Dog

Jo Canadian

Jo Canadian

ElPolaco
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher

Bless her little heart. May she become the Lech Walesa of America and liberate us from the thralldom of the treasonous Bush reichsters.

You are optimistic gopher. The right wing propoganda machine already has most people ranking her on the same level as canibals and child molesters. After david duke came out in support of her, they've got everyone believing she's on the same level as white supremists. No matter what you do, they got you.

PoisonPete2
The spin doctors are working overtime. Wonder if the family got a new car. How much would Bush have paid for the presence of David Duke? What topped it all was Bush, a wimp who hid during the Viet Nam police action, and didn't fulfill his required 'service', had the balls to pay his friends to start attack ads against a much decorated soldier in Kerry. And he got away with it. This guy Bush is a special person cos Bill O'reilly sounds just like him.

Karlin
Thanks for the support against this Tyrant Bush.

Other links http://www.truthout.org/multimedia.htm

- you will need a WMP player to see the broadcast.

In it, she says "Mr Bush, you LIED to us, and because of those lies, my son is dead. You were WRONG about WMD and the link between Iraq and Al Qaeda."
"You said my son died for a noble cause - WHAT noble cause? "

K - thats powerfull stuff, people are listening to this unassuming mother.

- she didn't go so far as to say "you LIED to us about 9-11" , it seems that question is just to uncomfortable to bring up anywhere! But it is a fact that 9-11 lies abound, and many believe it was done at the behest of Mr Bush. That tactic is being used right now, with Iran or Korea or anywhere the USA intends to control, invade, etc..

I hope Canadians listen to this, and realise what path they go down when they go to bed with America. We must find other markets and other political alliances. Our leaders have to hear us say so, or Canada will just gravitate towards Americanism. [Voting for the NDP would help keep our distance. ]

Karlin
http://www.wingsofjustice.com/05/08/woj05011.html

The brigades of common people are starting to show up in support of Angry Mom Cindy Sheehan.

That the major media are barely touching this developing story, and absolutely NO interviews with Cindy , is damning evidence of its propagandist ways. Any independant media would see this as a gold mine story - viewers watching intently brings advertising dollars. Obviously , these media have more to lose by running interesting stories that dis the Pres. For Shame!!

The Pres., by the way, is insulated from crtisism. His handlers won't let him be subjected to anyone who might let Bush see some reasons for changing his mind on anything. As if its all been scripted and he is just the leading man.

Bush's one meeting with Cindy Sheehan started out with Bushbaby striding in and blurting out " So , Who are we honouring today?". It was not about listening, it was about throwing Cindy off track with a big bombshell assault. And where is the honour in that eh?
I know it would have knocked me off track. If I was able to gather my wits, it would have been good to reply with "the TRUTH, and My SON - didn't they tell you? He died, as I am sure you know, in Iraq. He killed innocents and he was one also, an innocent who believed your lies about 9-11 and the War on Iraq."

What would you have said?

I can't stop, here is another:
"God, sir. WE need to honor God , who delivered my son to this earth and he died for your lies. That is an offence to God. All life is precious and you have caused so many deaths, you should resign in shame"

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Karlin

That the major media are barely touching this developing story, and absolutely NO interviews with Cindy , is damning evidence of its propagandist ways.

Barely touching the story? I've read plenty about this story, all supportive, in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, New York Times, and Washington Post.