The first 8 ayat
The ayat 27-31
The ayat 45-59
The ayat 99-109

This is the recital of this great soora 18:

[youtube]_QRf1Iy1dNM[/youtube]

Quran 18: 1-8, which mean:]

I seek God's protection against Satan the cursed one

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

1. Praise is due to God, Who has sent down, to His servant [Mohammed], the Book, and has not assigned in it [to his servant Mohammed] any hardship.

[Then God – be glorified – started to describe His servant Mohammed, and He said:]

2. [So that Mohammed will be] a guardian [on you]:

to warn [the disbelievers] of a mighty punishment [coming] from Him,

and [to] bear glad tidings to the believers who do righteous [deeds], that [in the Next Life], they will have a goodly reward.

3. Wherein they will remain forever.

4. Further that he may warn those [associaters] who say: "God has taken [for Himself] a son (or daughters.)"

5. They have no [true] knowledge of such [word], nor even had their fathers; a grievous word it is [to God] that issues from their [spiritual] mouths; they only say a lie.

6. Yet perchance, if they believe not in this theme, you [Mohammed] will kill yourself with grief [for them], on account of [their sanctifying of] their monuments.

7. We have made what [plant, animal and man] is on the earth an ornament thereof, to try them, which of them is acting best.

8. And We will make all that is on the [earth as] barren dust.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/18.htm#a18_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/18.htm#a18_1

EagleSmack

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Soora 18

The first 8 ayat
The ayat 27-31
The ayat 45-59
The ayat 99-109

This is the recital of this great soora 18:

[youtube]_QRf1Iy1dNM[/youtube]

Quran 18: 1-8, which mean:]

I seek God's protection against Satan the cursed one

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

1. Praise is due to God, Who has sent down, to His servant [Mohammed], the Book, and has not assigned in it [to his servant Mohammed] any hardship.

[Then God – be glorified – started to describe His servant Mohammed, and He said:]

2. [So that Mohammed will be] a guardian [on you]:

to warn [the disbelievers] of a mighty punishment [coming] from Him,

and [to] bear glad tidings to the believers who do righteous [deeds], that [in the Next Life], they will have a goodly reward.

3. Wherein they will remain forever.

4. Further that he may warn those [associaters] who say: "God has taken [for Himself] a son (or daughters.)"

5. They have no [true] knowledge of such [word], nor even had their fathers; a grievous word it is [to God] that issues from their [spiritual] mouths; they only say a lie.

6. Yet perchance, if they believe not in this theme, you [Mohammed] will kill yourself with grief [for them], on account of [their sanctifying of] their monuments.

7. We have made what [plant, animal and man] is on the earth an ornament thereof, to try them, which of them is acting best.

8. And We will make all that is on the [earth as] barren dust.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/18.htm#a18_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/18.htm#a18_1

...another old text from ancient Babble-On...

selfsame
This is also another recitation of this great soora of the Quran

[youtube]TU5Unnw1BKw&t=827s[/youtube]

Murphy
Wedding dance!

[youtube]UGEGpXosjWI[/youtube]

selfsame
I know you, Wicked Zionists, are Worldly, and you stick to the World life: it is your only hope.

Anyhow, people everywhere have the wedding.

Murphy
Muslims don't. They rut.

Now, more dancing!

[youtube]B9FzVhw8_bY[/youtube]

selfsame
The previous recitation is about the teacher of Moses: while the Wicked Zionists do not respect Moses their prophet, just like their fathers who rebelled against Moses and his Lord.
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl...Their_Prophet_
<quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet _>

Murphy
The three people that read this thread will be entertained by my music videos. Here is Steve n' Seagulls, doing a cover of AC/DC's Thunderstruck.

[youtube]e4Ao-iNPPUc[/youtube]

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Wedding dance!

[youtube]UGEGpXosjWI[/youtube]

Im going to a Jewish Wedding at the end of the month.

Never been to one before.

Murphy
If it's a traditional one, the first 1/3 will be slow, but it picks up considerably. I was at a wedding this weekend in Sudbury.

Muslims don't have rhythm. That's why they don't like music. Thank goodness they will not spoil it.

And speaking of AC/DC, here is their official music video of Thunderstruck.

[youtube]v2AC41dglnM[/youtube]

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

If it's a traditional one, the first 1/3 will be slow, but it picks up considerably. I was at a wedding this weekend in Sudbury.

And you didn't text me...

lol jk, your old and i worked night shift all weekend.

Murphy
I'm only 26.

When in Sudbury, guests of cool Blatino weddings stay at the Quality Inn and party at the Moose Lodge. There was a Klan meeting at the Quality Inn too. Here's a picture of them in the hotel dining room.

Johnnny
The "Ritzy" end of town for both i see

Murphy
+1
#15  Top Rated Post
No expense was spared! And this is the inside of the reception hall - the Moose Lodge! I know that you are jealous. I only hobnob with Sudbury's uppercrust.

Johnnny

Technically i'm a "Sudbury High Born" because i'm South end. At least that's what my buddies in Azilda, Donovan, Gatchell and the Flour Mill tell me. :P

Murphy
Yeah, but the big money is in New Sudbury now. The roads are still the worst on the planet.

We partied like we was in Detroit last Sudbury weekend. Notice I did not say, "...last weekend in Sudbury"? I speak 'Sudbury koolspeek'. We played all of the most righteous tunes. We hung with our homies. We danced. We laughed. We employed minorities.

It's great to be, 'white and nerdy'!

[youtube]N9qYF9DZPdw[/youtube]

Cliffy