The first 8 ayat
The ayat 27-31
The ayat 45-59
The ayat 99-109
This is the recital of this great soora 18:
Quran 18: 1-8, which mean:]
I seek God's protection against Satan the cursed one
(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
1. Praise is due to God, Who has sent down, to His servant [Mohammed], the Book, and has not assigned in it [to his servant Mohammed] any hardship.
[Then God – be glorified – started to describe His servant Mohammed, and He said:]
2. [So that Mohammed will be] a guardian [on you]:
to warn [the disbelievers] of a mighty punishment [coming] from Him,
and [to] bear glad tidings to the believers who do righteous [deeds], that [in the Next Life], they will have a goodly reward.
3. Wherein they will remain forever.
4. Further that he may warn those [associaters] who say: "God has taken [for Himself] a son (or daughters.)"
5. They have no [true] knowledge of such [word], nor even had their fathers; a grievous word it is [to God] that issues from their [spiritual] mouths; they only say a lie.
6. Yet perchance, if they believe not in this theme, you [Mohammed] will kill yourself with grief [for them], on account of [their sanctifying of] their monuments.
7. We have made what [plant, animal and man] is on the earth an ornament thereof, to try them, which of them is acting best.
8. And We will make all that is on the [earth as] barren dust.