A little disgusting for sure!

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Wow, you're right!
Better call in a Spectre strike.

Because the MSM isn't reporting on it doesn't mean it isn't happening

More 'Peaceful Protests': Rioters Set Fires , Throw Molotov Cocktails, Chuck Glass Bottles at Cops

BY TYLER O'NEIL AUG 03, 2020 10:56 AM EST

Quote:

On Saturday, the 64th night of antifa riots in Portland, rioters wearing “PRESS” stickers on their clothes threw objects at police, including glass and plastic bottles. They also directed lasers at the eyes of officers (some officers have been blinded for days by these laser attacks). While the Portland Police did not mention fires or Molotov cocktails in its reports over the weekend, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) noted that rioters set fires near the federal courthouse on Saturday night and Sunday night and that a rioter threw a Molotov cocktail.

The group with “PRESS” stickers marched to the Penumbra Kelly building, which, among other things, houses the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office.

“The group stood blocking East Burnside Street, shined bright lights at Portland Police officers standing outside the building, directed lasers at the officers and eventually began throwing glass bottles at them. Vehicles blocked East Burnside Street from Northeast 47th Avenue to Northeast 50th Avenue,” Portland Police reported.

“A person in the crowd threw a glass jar or bottle filled with paint, which struck a Portland Police officer in the head. The officer was not injured.”

As police directed the rioters to move away from the building, the agitators kept lobbing “glass bottles and other objects” at police and at the building. Police declared the assembly unlawful and dispersed the crowd.

“People continued to throw glass and plastic bottles at police. People with ‘press’ written on their outer garments repeatedly threw objects at officers,” the police reported.

One of the rioters “moved a car slowly in front of police, interfering with their attempts to safely move people out of the road.” Police neutralized the vehicle by deflating its tires.

Quote:

While federal officers made no arrests over the weekend, that does not mean there was no violence.

In the wee hours of Sunday morning, rioters lit stacks of papers and plywood on fire outside the fence protecting the federal courthouse. Rioters threw objects at federal officers as they tried to extinguish the fire. Rioters broke two windows at the federal building, DHS reported.

On Sunday night, police officers at the Penumbra Kelly building “heard chants indicating that the crowd wanted to enter the building and burn it down.” A rioter threw a Molotov cocktail at a federal building and a group of rioters set a fire at the garage door to the federal courthouse. During the evening, “an unknown number of rioters shot paintballs at courthouse security cameras. Others blocked the vehicle entrance to the Edith Green Federal Building and threw bottles at the windows.”

Local Democratic officials have insisted that the riots are “peaceful,” especially after most federal officers departed after Gov. Kate Brown (D-Ore.) agreed to use state troopers to defend federal property. While the riots appear to have become less violent, they still involve attempts at arson and attacks on police officers.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Seattle Mayor Again Blames Trump After Rioters Blew Open a Police Station Using a Van Full of Explosives

BY TYLER O'NEIL JUL 30, 2020 5:24 PM EST

Quote:

Days after antifa rioters terrorized Seattle, driving in a van full of weapons and explosives in order to set fires and attempt to blow up police departments, Mayor Jenny Durkan focused her attention squarely on President Donald Trump, accusing him of running a “dress rehearsal for martial law.” She claimed that Trump’s efforts to bolster local law enforcement to combat a rising tide of crime and violence have “decreased public safety.” In a press conference addressing the antifa riots, Durkan claimed “the president wants” the violence.

The riots on Saturday followed a protest in support of the antifa rioters in Portland, who have attempted to burn down the federal courthouse and Justice Center in nearly two straight months of violent riots. Seattle rioters used a van packed with fireworks, smoke bombs, stun guns, bear and pepper spray, gas masks, and more. At one point, rioters set off an explosive that blew an 8-inch hole through a wall of the Police Department’s East Precinct, the Seattle Times reported. Rioters have injured 59 police officers.

Durkan focused her ire on Trump.

“I hate to say it, but it looks like this president is doing a dress rehearsal for martial law, sending in federal forces to take over police duties in city after city for political purposes,” the mayor told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Monday. “It is frightening and it’s making things worse. It has not improved public safety, it has decreased public safety.”

Quote:

A majority of likely U.S. voters support Operation Legend (55 percent), according to a recent Rasmussen poll. However, Democrats have framed the issue as an “invasion,” an “occupation,” or — in the words of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — a dispatching of “stormtroopers.”

Yet it seems Seattle could really use the help when it comes to combatting dangerous antifa rioters. In a press conference on Wednesday, Durkan and Police Chief Carmen Best fleshed out just how dangerous Saturday’s riot truly was.

During the riot, police spotted a van following a group of rioters and stopping just outside the East Precinct. At about the same time, explosions started going off outside the precinct. A witness later told police he or she had seen baseball bats and explosives inside the van earlier in the day.

Police impounded the van. After obtaining a search warrant, they discovered “firework pyrotechnics, smoke bombs, stun guns, bear and pepper spray, makeshift spike strips and gas masks,” the Seattle Times reported.

Best expressed the obvious, saying the van provided “evidence that not everyone who comes to these protests [is] peaceful. Peaceful protesters do not show up in a van full of … explosives.”

Durkan later insisted that most of the crowd protested peacefully, but even she admitted that the antifa rioters seemed “well-organized with this kind of destructive power.”>>>More

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Black Conservative Journalist Stabbed by Antifa: 'They Don't Really Care About Black Lives'

BY TYLER O'NEIL JUL 31, 2020 10:56 AM EST

Quote:

Andrew Duncomb, a black conservative journalist stabbed during the antifa riots in Portland on Saturday, says the man who stabbed him is a member of antifa and insisted, “They don’t really care about black lives.” He said he was doxxed 17 hours before he arrived in Portland. He said this attack should serve as a wake-up call regarding the true threat of antifa.

“I … want to turn this into a message, to tell everybody that they need to wake up and people need to start exposing antifa for who they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization who is actively deploying an assault against our democracy,” Duncomb told Fox News’s Tucker Carlson on Thursday.

The journalist insisted that antifa is using the Black Lives Matter slogan as a front. “They don’t really care about Black lives, they are using BLM as a front to carry out the senseless acts of assault against this country,” he insisted.

In the wee hours of Saturday morning, 43-year-old Blake D. Hampe allegedly stabbed Duncomb. According to Portland Police, bystanders held Hampe down until police arrived. “Police attempted to create a crime scene but were unable to due to the aggressive crowd behavior and lack of community cooperation. The victim was transported to an area hospital with a serious injury, and the suspect was arrested,” the cops reported.

Police arrested Hampe and on felony assault charges.

“I was stabbed by a known Antifa member by the name of Blake Hampe,” Duncomb told Carlson. “I felt like I was stabbed, or targeted, specifically due to my location being doxxed … 17 hours before I arrived.”.....More

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Black Conservative Journalist Stabbed by Antifa: 'They Don't Really Care About Black Lives'
BY TYLER O'NEIL JUL 31, 2020 10:56 AM EST

That's self-explanatory.

The BLM movement only cares about Black lives. Not Native American or any other group. Black people make up 3% of the Canadian population, much less than Asians or Native Americans.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

That's self-explanatory.

The BLM movement only cares about Black lives. Not Native American or any other group. Black people make up 3% of the Canadian population, much less than Asians or Native Americans.

I've always thought that should be amended to ALM- All lives matter!

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I've always thought that should be amended to ALM- All lives matter!

This is why I hate the American Cancer Society. Because they don't care about heart disease.

Bastards.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

This is why I hate the American Cancer Society. Because they don't care about heart disease.

Bastards.

Yep, more people fall victim to heart disease than cancer!

Tecumsehsbones

Yep, more people fall victim to heart disease than cancer!

All Diseases Matter! If you focus on one, you're a worthless bastard. That's why I hate Covid researchers. Because they're discriminating.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

All Diseases Matter! If you focus on one, you're a worthless bastard. That's why I hate Covid researchers. Because they're discriminating.

I wouldn't go quite that far. I'm a little concerned about pancreatic cancer because I've known a couple of people who succumbed to it. I can also understand the inordinate concern about Covid 19 as it is probably the biggest threat to the human race right now. We have to get on top of it as otherwise cancer and heart disease will be mute points. I realize you simply forgot to use the purple ink in your post.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Bastards.

Isn’t that whataboutery? You don’t appreciate others doing that . Are you a hypocrite or a typical democrat do as I say not as I do ?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Isn’t that whataboutery? You don’t appreciate others doing that . Are you a hypocrite or a typical democrat do as I say not as I do ?

Zoooom!!! right over your little empty head.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No, it's argument by analogy. Perfectly legitimate argumentation and debate tactic.

Freya's tits, you are perhaps the stupidest person on this board, you know that?

Still, it's occasionally amusing watching you try to employ concepts you do not grasp.

Hoid
President Game Show Host just gave an interview to Axios that reset the bar for unhinged.

They need to get his meds sorted out

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

President Game Show Host just gave an interview to Axios that reset the bar for unhinged.

They need to get his meds sorted out

The best thing that can happen is everyone quit talking about him. You are just feeding his ego.

Walter

The best thing that can happen is everyone quit talking about him.

MSM wouldn’t know what to do.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Fake meme.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

No, it's argument by analogy. Perfectly legitimate argumentation and debate tactic.

Freya's tits, you are perhaps the stupidest person on this board, you know that?

Still, it's occasionally amusing watching you try to employ concepts you do not grasp.

Yes I bow down to your superiority. You can mince words with the best of them .

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
Massive mail delays hit the postal service as Donald Trump's new postmaster-General orders overtime ban and sorting machine shutdowns to save cash - raising more fears over November election

• U.S. Postal Service is experiencing days-long backlogs of mail, sparking fears the problem could continue into November and affect the election
  • An internal report from the postal service warned almost half the states are not providing adequate time for workers to deliver ballots ahead of the election
  • Many states affected are battlegrounds that could determine election result
  • Delays are the result of changes put in place by Trump fundraiser-turned-postmaster general Louis DeJoy
  • DeJoy nixed overtime pay, leading to backlogs in delivery, shutting down sorting machines early, which could affect post marks used by election boards
  • DeJoy supporters say he is cutting costs to help post office get out of debt
  • Critics charge he's playing politics to affect election
  • Biggest areas affected are big cities, which are heavily Democratic
  • Some local election officials warning people to drop off ballot in person
More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-General.html

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Massive mail delays hit the postal service as Donald Trump's new postmaster-General orders overtime ban and sorting machine shutdowns to save cash - raising more fears over November election

• U.S. Postal Service is experiencing days-long backlogs of mail, sparking fears the problem could continue into November and affect the election
  • An internal report from the postal service warned almost half the states are not providing adequate time for workers to deliver ballots ahead of the election
  • Many states affected are battlegrounds that could determine election result
  • Delays are the result of changes put in place by Trump fundraiser-turned-postmaster general Louis DeJoy
  • DeJoy nixed overtime pay, leading to backlogs in delivery, shutting down sorting machines early, which could affect post marks used by election boards
  • DeJoy supporters say he is cutting costs to help post office get out of debt
  • Critics charge he's playing politics to affect election
  • Biggest areas affected are big cities, which are heavily Democratic
  • Some local election officials warning people to drop off ballot in person
More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-General.html

This "election" is building up to be a totally rigged event to favor Donny. He is an example of what can happen when a psychopath gets a hold of too much power. He will manipulate what he can to favor his own agenda. He does not even like the job itself ...(as he has demonstrated ) but he is addicted to power .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

This "election" is building up to be a totally rigged event to favor Donny. He is an example of what can happen when a psychopath gets a hold of too much power. He will manipulate what he can to favor his own agenda. He does not even like the job itself ...(as he has demonstrated ) but he is addicted to power .

He has no power to do most of what he proposes and it's going to backfire on him!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

He has no power to do most of what he proposes and it's going to backfire on him!

Gosh.....I sure hope so. It saddens me to say that I don't have much confidence in the US population anymore. They seem to have lost their critical thinking skills.......and he has succeeded in creating the DIVIDED States of america. Plus the GOP does not exist anymore.......It is the Party of psychopath Trump If he could, he would LOVE to rename the party in HIS name. In his mind.....his name is his legacy. His objective might just be to destroy the Dem party .......and slide into a one party system. THAT would fit his authoritarian thinking. There are groups in the US that would support that .........Reinforces the fact that democracy is a fragile thing......... and can easily be molded into something else. Trump's behavior is authoritarian....That is what draining the swamp means to him. Clear out anyone that dose not think like him. He wants only sycophants in his circle..........and has virtually created that...In some ways the stage is set. The Pandemic serves as a wonderful distraction from his real agenda. He could care less about the effects of the pandemic on the population. He is not there for them anyhow. He is there for the power & status . His inhumanity is astounding.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Aug 6th, 2020 at 03:04 PM..

Tecumsehsbones
Person woman man camera TV.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

DaSleeper
+1
More fakebook shit!

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Gosh.....I sure hope so. It saddens me to say that I don't have much confidence in the US population anymore. They seem to have lost their critical thinking skills.......and he has succeeded in creating the DIVIDED States of america. Plus the GOP does not exist anymore.......It is the Party of psychopath Trump If he could, he would LOVE to rename the party in HIS name. In his mind.....his name is his legacy. His objective might just be to destroy the Dem party .......and slide into a one party system. THAT would fit his authoritarian thinking. There are groups in the US that would support that .........Reinforces the fact that democracy is a fragile thing......... and can easily be molded into something else. Trump's behavior is authoritarian....That is what draining the swamp means to him. Clear out anyone that dose not think like him. He wants only sycophants in his circle..........and has virtually created that...In some ways the stage is set. The Pandemic serves as a wonderful distraction from his real agenda. He could care less about the effects of the pandemic on the population. He is not there for them anyhow. He is there for the power & status . His inhumanity is astounding.

The Canadian population ain't much better.....

It re-elected Trudeau ...... the shiny pony !

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

The Canadian population ain't much better.....
It re-elected Trudeau ...... the shiny pony !

To be fair, they didn't have much choice. The only realistic alternatives were Blackface or Ginger.

DaSleeper
+1
The U S is no different in their choices, Although Biden would bring four years of comic relief and a long awaited change in this forum!

https://www.facebook.com/thatbidenfire/
Last edited by DaSleeper; Aug 7th, 2020 at 08:07 AM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation

To be fair, they didn't have much choice. The only realistic alternatives were Blackface or Ginger.

Not quite that bad, Scheer would have been worth a try. He does seem to understand parliamentary procedure!