China Congratulated World Wide for Negotiating Denuclearization with North Korea

mentalfloss
Another goose egg for Trump.

North Korea's Kim commits to 'denuclearization' during visit, China says

After two days of speculation, China and North Korea both confirmed that Kim had travelled to Beijing and met Xi during what China called an unofficial visit from Sunday to Wednesday.

The visit was Kim's first known trip outside North Korea since he assumed power in 2011, and is believed by analysts to serve as preparation for upcoming summits with South Korea and the United States.

North Korea's KCNA news agency made no mention of Kim's pledge to denuclearize, or his anticipated meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump that is planned for some time in May.

China has traditionally been secretive North Korea's closest ally, but ties have been frayed by its pursuit of nuclear weapons and China's backing of tough UN sanctions in response.

China's Foreign Ministry cited Kim in a lengthy statement as telling Xi the situation on the Korean peninsula was starting to improve because North Korea had taken the initiative to ease tension and put forward proposals for talks.

"It is our consistent stand to be committed to denuclearization on the peninsula, in accordance with the will of late President Kim Il-sung and late General Secretary Kim Jong-il," Kim Jong-un said, according to the ministry.

North Korea's Kim commits to 'denuclearization' during visit, China says | CBC News

Tecumsehsbones
+1
You believe Punch and Judy really beat each other up, don't you?

mentalfloss
Of course not.

But they certainly wouldn't let Orange Julius take credit for making up.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You believe Punch and Judy really beat each other up, don't you?

He also believes that ACME Co. does in fact have rockets for sale as employed so often by Wile E. Coyote

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

He also believes that ACME Co. does in fact have rockets for sale as employed so often by Wile E. Coyote

Well, in that case, he's right. I know the CEO.

Walter
China never lies.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
Funny, they never did it before trump.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+4
#8  Top Rated Post
Poor Flossy, so desperate to denigrate Trump he can't see the truth. China is expanding into the South China sea. They already have two artificial islands built in the region and both are armed to the friggin' teeth. China hasn't been happy with Kim for a while now because his screwing around has great potential to f*ck up China's plans and timetable. I can guarantee you there was nothing unofficial about his visit. He was called to China "or else".

Curious Cdn
Conservative
I'll believe it when North Korea opens it's borders.

mentalfloss
The proof of the crow is in the eating.

North and South Korean leaders to meet for historic summit on April 27

The leaders of North and South Korea will meet on April 27 for the first time since 2007, the two countries announced Thursday after high-level talks.

The landmark meeting between President Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un will be held at Freedom House on the southern side of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), according to the joint statement issued after the talks.

Officials from both sides will hold working-level talks on April 4 to prepare for the meeting and agree on security and media arrangements, it added.

The summit will be seen as a victory for Moon, who has long been pushing hard for diplomatic relations with North Korea. He said at his swearing-in ceremony in 2017 "for peace on the Korean Peninsula, I will do everything that I can do."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/28/asia/...ntl/index.html

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Poor Flossy, so desperate to denigrate Trump he can't see the truth. China is expanding into the South China sea. They already have two artificial islands built in the region and both are armed to the friggin' teeth. China hasn't been happy with Kim for a while now because his screwing around has great potential to f*ck up China's plans and timetable. I can guarantee you there was nothing unofficial about his visit. He was called to China "or else".

So you agree with me that we have China to thank.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

The leaders of North and South Korea will meet on April 27 for the first time since 2007, the two countries announced Thursday after high-level talks.

The landmark meeting between President Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un will be held at Freedom House on the southern side of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), according to the joint statement issued after the talks.

Officials from both sides will hold working-level talks on April 4 to prepare for the meeting and agree on security and media arrangements, it added.

The summit will be seen as a victory for Moon, who has long been pushing hard for diplomatic relations with North Korea. He said at his swearing-in ceremony in 2017 "for peace on the Korean Peninsula, I will do everything that I can do."

For what, shitting on Kim because he's f*cking up their plans for world dominance? Oooo let's all get on our knees and thank China for not letting NK get in the way of their world dominating agenda.

So you DO suppport fascism as you seem to enjoy the prospect of Chinese expansionism.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Poor Trumpites

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Funny, they never did it before trump.

DIdn't need to. Obummer didn't have the balls or care enough to stand up to NK.

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Have to thank Trump for that one too.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
And Trump has done...?

darkbeaver
Republican
China will include North Korea under its nuclear umbrella and eventually South Korea when it boots it,s Nazi American occupation armies to the curb.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

For what, shitting on Kim because he's f*cking up their plans for world dominance? Oooo let's all get on our knees and thank China for not letting NK get in the way of their world dominating agenda.

So you DO suppport fascism as you seem to enjoy the prospect of Chinese expansionism.

You have to be fascist to be diplomatic now.

Trumptards man.

So Trumpy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

And Trump has done...?

Less than 10% of what he's promised.

(but don't tell the Trumptards.. He's a game changer to them lol)