Sausage-wielding extremists attack vegan cafe by throwing meat into diners' food

Locutus
nice

• Vegan cafe in Tbilisi, Georgia under attack by group of 'extremists'
  • Men 'wearing sausages around their necks' entered Kiwi Cafe
  • They allegedly threw meat and fish on diners and staff at cafe
  • Fight spilled out in the street where neighbours joined in the brawl

Tbilisi extremists wielding sausages attack vegan cafe by throwing meat into cafe | Daily Mail Online

Blackleaf
More people need to take such extreme but necessary measures against the vegans in our society. Those guys are bloody weird.

Danbones
they got frat boys on the other side of the pond?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

they got frat boys on the other side of the pond?

They got what?

bill barilko
The food isn't expensive @ that place but neither is it visually appealing-ordinary is being polite about it.

MHz
Are sausages today even made from 'real meat'?

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Are sausages today even made from 'real meat'?

I don't know, but it's better than eating mung beans, quinoa and kale, the staple diets of the vegan weirdos. Those people make themselves ill for not having meat in what should be an omnivorous diet, and they always look pale and sickly.

All vegans in the UK should be sent on an NHS awareness course about the damage they are doing to themselves and why humans should be eating meat and also should be made to start eating meat on a regular basis. They are putting unnecessary strain on an overburdened NHS because of the unhealthy lifestyle that they lead.

Remington1
Live and let live. I hope the attacked can find these pinheads and attacked them with potatoes, they might find to be hit with a hurled potato hurts a lot more than a hurled sausage.

MHz
But linked sausages can be used to trip you as you flee away in terror.

taxslave
+1
#10  Top Rated Post
They should be thankful someone was kind enough to give them some real food.

lone wolf
'Wearing sausages around their necks'.... I suppose there's more than one way to get the dog to like you

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

'Wearing sausages around their necks'.... I suppose there's more than one way to get the dog to like you

Nah that was just to ward off PETA.

EagleSmack