Nearly made the Darwin list- by a whisker -Harrowing video shows cyclist nearly kille

Goober
Nearly made the Darwin list- by a whisker.....
Harrowing video shows cyclist nearly killed by train after ignoring lowered barriers

Harrowing video shows cyclist nearly killed by train after ignoring lowered barriers | National Post

Cyclist Almost Hit By Train [VIDEO] Near Dath Experience By Biker - YouTube

Blackleaf
It happened at Waterbeach in Cambridgeshire, the town which was home to 39 Engineer Regiment of the British Army until earlier this year when the regiment moved to RAF Kinloss.

It's another example of a cyclist believing that the laws of the road don't apply to them.

Goober
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It happened at Waterbeach in Cambridgeshire, the town which was home to 39 Engineer Regiment of the British Army until earlier this year when the regiment moved to RAF Kinloss.

It's another example of a cyclist believing that the laws of the road don't apply to them.

No it is an example of being stupid.

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Probably both Goob. The ****ers ride 3 and 4 abreast here and give you the finger if you tap lightly on the horn. That's on the highway - in town they ride on the sidewalks and don't go slow either. A vehicle driver hits one of the dimwits and he's good for jail. I hate the bastards.

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Probably both Goob. The ****ers ride 3 and 4 abreast here and give you the finger if you tap lightly on the horn. That's on the highway - in town they ride on the sidewalks and don't go slow either. A vehicle driver hits one of the dimwits and he's good for jail. I hate the bastards.

Have to get one of those trucker air horns hooked up- then give them a little toot.

PoliticalNick
+1

Have to get one of those trucker air horns hooked up- then give them a little toot.

I find a piece of broom-handle shoved in the front spokes gives them the message.

spaminator
+1
she nearly went from sigh clist to die clist.

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

she nearly went from sigh clist to die clist.

You related to Cousin Spade????

Blackleaf

It's another example of an arrogant cyclist thinking the laws of the road don't apply to them.

L Gilbert
Just like some pedestrians and motorists, right Blacklaff?

IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
Only highlights the need for faster trains.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Only highlights the need for faster trains.

Grand plan. It'd cut down on the numbers of inattentive idiots on the streets.