B.C. woman arrested in arson attack on Canada’s only gender-reassignment clinic

Locutus
is former patient

A B.C. woman has been arrested for carrying out an arson attack on the Montreal surgical clinic that is the only place in Canada providing the most complex forms of gender reassignment surgery.

Jayne Ellen Heideck, 42, was detained Monday by RCMP officers in Kelowna, B.C., and is being returned to Montreal.

She will face charges stemming from a fire in early May at the Centre métropolitain de chirurgie in Montreal.

The blaze started when an assailant burst through a backdoor opened by a staff member and ran up into a surgical suite with an incendiary device. Sprinklers dowsed the flames before firefighters arrived, but the blaze still caused $700,000 in damage.

Police were considered the possibility the attack was a hate crime, because of the clinic’s specialty in gender reassignment surgery (or gender affirming surgery, as is the preferred term) as well as other plastic and bariatric procedures. While a trans person might be able to get cosmetic or upper body surgeries elsewhere in Canada, the private Montreal clinic is the only one in the country that performs the most complicated genital surgeries.

mo

B.C. woman arrested in arson attack on Canada’s only gender-reassignment clinic is former patient

bill barilko
Crazy freak.

Danbones
the antichrist and the whole place goin down in flames...
was probably promised orgasms and can't actually have 'em

Ludlow
Nice Adams apple.

Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Crazy freak.

No you are

Remington1
This woman needs a lot of work to look like one. I would start with a nose job, it's a nice nose, but for a man. She needs to do something with those eyebrows and go blonde. And even then, some physique are very distinguishable to one specific gender, and this one 'looks a like a man", maybe that is why she's turn to crimes.

Colpy
+4
#6  Top Rated Post
Good Lord, the guy even looks like Klinger! lol

Section 8.

Frankiedoodle
Sometime watch, "To Wong Foo, Thank You Julie Newar" one of my favourite movies. It has Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes as woman. Excellent moral message.

Julie Newmar, I should have typed. The best of the Catwomen.