Solar Shares in Nosedive

EagleSmack
Thems the breaks!

Buckle Up for the 'Solar Coaster': Shares Plunging Even More Than Coal

captain morgan
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
This comes as no real surprise. This technology is decades old and only for the false support from the green lobby has it come back.

What is truly sad is that all of those unsuspecting people that invested now face losing their homes and never being able to retire... Criminal, I say

EagleSmack
I wonder if universities that divest from oil stocks are investing in direct solar and wind stocks?

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I wonder if universities that divest from oil stocks are investing in direct solar and wind stocks?

On the upside. they an get the stocks super cheap these days

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

On the upside. they an get the stocks super cheap these days

REAL cheap! But soon they will be like mainframe stocks of the 80's.

Like DEC

Johnnny
Quote:

Financial problems are hardly isolated to the marquee names, said John Berger, chief executive of the closely held residential solar installer Sunnova Energy Corp. Many solar companies have “growth-at-any-cost’’ business models that are neither profitable nor sustainable.

This is the problem with a lot of industry and the same principle behind the Ontario governments mindset about pushing their green initiative to the populace. In our governments instance the people will have to shoulder the burden because it will cost a lot and not be very profitable. Save your money now Ontario, taxes are only going to rise more and more while the wages stay the same.

EagleSmack
They do not seem to care. It was always about money.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

REAL cheap! But soon they will be like mainframe stocks of the 80's.

Like DEC

Well, at least the tards can burn the share certificates to heat their homes (the ones that aren't foreclosed on that is)

EagleSmack
Foreclosed by the man!