Water on Moon ? ... never

Torch light
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-45251370

How can water exist on Moon, in any form .. while Moon has no atmosphere? .. any water will evaporate, any alleged ice on Moon will sublimate and go away into the outer space.

Moreover, they claim the ice is in the bottom of craters!!?? Not on top of mountains??

Therefore, I think this scientific declaration by the Indian scientists is wrong and it is obviously very wrong.

In fact, Moon is not so far from us on Earth.. so go to Moon and find that ice and bring to us some of it if possible it is very hot now even in Canada and Europe.

See here what the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible wrote since 1947 (the date of the first edition of the book The Universe and the Quran:

"As regards Moon; there is no life, no water and no plant on it;
because Moon is a small object, and according to the fact that the small object becomes cold before the big one, it became cold before the earth by thousands of years, and its internal heat finished.
And due to the fact that the heat is the cause of the spinning of the object around itself, the Moon stopped from spinning, and now it does not rotate around itself. The proof of that lies in the fact that we always see only one of its two faces.
"

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...urney_to_Moon_
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Journey_to_Moon_

Curious Cdn
It's all lies.

lies!!

Walter
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...space-science/

Jinentonix
Quote:

And due to the fact that the heat is the cause of the spinning of the object around itself,

Uhhhh no, it's not. Heat has f*ck all to do with rotation.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Uhhhh no, it's not. Heat has f*ck all to do with rotation.

This is the limit of your little knowledge.

You read that in the school.. but now I tell you another higher knowledge (of the Mahdi: Elia or Elijah of the Last Days, or the Comforter the apostle of the Christ, who spoke only what he heard by the inspiration)

Every hot object spins around itself, and its spinning speed is relative to its heat: the hotter spins faster, and the less heat spins slower.
Cold objects, like our Moon and some other cold moons and meteoritic rocks, do not spin around themselves .. they are attracted to the hot objects:
Like the Moon attracted to the Earth, and the Earth attracted to the Sun which is hotter than Earth.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...n_of_the_Earth
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Reason_for_the_Rotation_of_the_ Earth

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...ion_of_the_Pla
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Reason_for_the_Revolution_of_th e_Pla

petros
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
You don't have wells in Iran?

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You don't have wells in Iran?

Zionists envy Muslims: concerning their wells and their wealth, but God in the end will suppress the enviers, and help the Muslims.
Here I recall some ayat in the Quran concerning the envy of Jews regarding the sending of the new prophet Mohammed to the Arab, and the curtailing of the heavenly messages to Jews:

Quran 4: 53-55, which mean:
[God be glorified explained about the stinginess of Jews and their envying the messenger of God:]

(53. Or have they [Jews] a portion of the kingdom? Then they would not give to people [: the Arab] even a jot.

54. Or do they envy the people [: the Arab] for [the bounties] that God has given them out of His favor?

But We have already given the family of Abraham the Book and wisdom, and given to them a great kingdom.

55. And of [Jews] are [some] who have believed in the [Quran], and of them are [some] who have turned away from it; but Hell is sufficient for [their] burning.)

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_54
quran-ayat.com/pret/4.htm#a4_54

petros
+1
Do you or do you not have wells in Iran?

Tecumsehsbones
Gotta get me a big thing of popcorn.

Johnnny
+1
The moon spins on its axis just like our heads from the chromosomes we lose by having you post on this forum.

petros
+1
I've never been in a mine that was dry.

Curious Cdn

I've never been in a mine that was dry.

So, "ground water" isn't merely a theory?

petros
+1
Ground ends at bedrock.

Curious Cdn

Ground ends at bedrock.

... if the bedrock isn't permeable.

petros
You've never been a mile down in a hard rock mine have you?

Curious Cdn

You've never been a mile down in a hard rock mine have you?

No. Actually, the only mine that I've ever been in was a coal mine!

Anyway, you've got to go down about a mile (or more) around here to hit igneous rock. The bedrock is limestone and it's a Swiss cheese of aquifers. (I live within spitting distance of the Niagara Escarpment).

petros
LMFAO.

In the exposed stratigraphy of the escarpment it's dolomite, shale then sandstone.

The limestone is only a few (25) meters.

Stick to shit you know.

Curious Cdn
Right. You're a Random Internet Climate Expert AND a Geologist!

Play any musical instruments, too?

... so where is that "hard rock" bedrock in your section drawing?

petros
You can't read the scale? 25m of limestone is staring you in the face and yes, I've been playing guitar for 45 years.

A mile of of limestone he says.

Curious Cdn

You can't read the scale? 25m of limestone is staring you in the face and yes, I've been playing guitar for 45 years.

A mile of of limestone he says.

It that where the "hard rock" lies?

This what "he says": "Anyway, you've got to go down about a mile (or more) around here to hit igneous rock."

petros
Limestone is soft rock.

Curious Cdn

Limestone is soft rock.

It sure is and so are all if the other rock types in your section drawing going all the way down to the bottom of your drawing. How far down is the Pre-Cambrian, around here under the Great Lakes basin?

petros
+1
You are a complete and total moron.

Is there a day that goes by that I don't have to teach you something?

petros
+1

Curious Cdn

That's not an answer.

petros
Go spit at it. All three exposed layers.

The bedrock is limestone and it's a Swiss cheese of aquifers. (I live within spitting distance of the Niagara Escarpment).

Curious Cdn

Go spit at it.

This one sez that our bedrock is Ordovician and not "hard rock".

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source...kMRALCURW7_Omf

petros
Ordovician is an epoch not a type of rock.

Ordovician Period. Ordovician Period, in geologic time, the second period of the Paleozoic Era. It began 485.4 million years ago, following the Cambrian Period, and ended 443.8 million years ago, when the Silurian Period began.

Curious Cdn

Ordovician is an epoch not a type of rock.

That's right. It is an epoch during which marine sedementary deposits were laid down, forming the bedrock of this region.

So, the question is "How far down is the basalt that it is sitting on?"

petros

See above

Curious Cdn

See above

Are pissed, by any chance, Random Internet Climate Expert AND Hard Rock Geologist?