Mass shooting in Toronto


Hoid
+1 / -3
#1
3 dead 11 wounded as man walks through Greektown shooting random groups of people.

SIU unit engages shooter who is found dead shortly afterwards.

American style violence continues to grow in Canada.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

3 dead 11 wounded as man walks through Greektown shooting random groups of people.

SIU unit engages shooter who is found dead shortly afterwards.

American style violence continues to grow in Canada.


We don't know the motivation of the shooter yet. Is he a gang banger, a disgruntled defect, a religious nutbar?


What is your definition of American style violence in this case?

Please, enthrall us with your expertise.
 
bill barilko
+1 / -1
#3
Already posted-Please try to keep up
 
OpposingDigit
+1
#4
Society is in crisis ..... Many can't handle the stress.
This was a random shooting followed by suicide or suicide by cop.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

We don't know the motivation of the shooter yet. Is he a gang banger, a disgruntled defect, a religious nutbar?


What is your definition of American style violence in this case?

Please, enthrall us with your expertise.

He hates crime committed by members of groups he hates.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Society is in crisis ..... Many can't handle the stress.
This was a random shooting followed by suicide or suicide by cop.

Maybe an allah ackbar or two thrown in for good measure .
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7
Seems like a lot of folk are pretty mad at Al's Snackbar.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#8
Sure be interesting to see where the shooter's weapons came from.
 
JamesBondo
+1
#9
my prayers for all affected.

Is the shooter dead or in custody?
 
spaminator
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

my prayers for all affected.

Is the shooter dead or in custody?

both.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

my prayers for all affected.

Is the shooter dead or in custody?

Dead.

Can't say that he was merely excercising his Second Amendment rights this time because we ain't got those (thank God).
 
Hoid
+1 / -1
#12
He was just doing something that people do now I guess.
 
Walter
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Society is in crisis ..... Many can't handle the stress.
This was a random shooting followed by suicide or suicide by cop.

It’s not society, it’s individuals and the choices they make.
 
Hoid
+1
#14
If the individuals are members of the society then it is society.

But we understand that critical thinking is not your thang
Last edited by Hoid; Jul 23rd, 2018 at 11:18 AM..
 
mentalfloss
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It’s not society, it’s individuals and the choices they make.

Spoken like a true Incel.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#16
Now, if he'd been armed with a ladder, ...
 
coldstream
+1
#17
18 and 10 year old girls killed in the attack. Police closed lipped about gunman and motive.

I wonder if he was one of those marginalized, alienated minorities that Justin feels such kindred empathy with.. for their pain.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

18 and 10 year old girls killed in the attack. Police closed lipped about gunman and motive.

I wonder if he was one of those marginalized, alienated minorities that Justin feels such kindred empathy with.. for their pain.

The last "Jihadist" mass murderer here turned out to be a Canadian-born Armenian Christian who couldn't get laid.

It's pretty hard to blame any politician on that.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

18 and 10 year old girls killed in the attack. Police closed lipped about gunman and motive.

I wonder if he was one of those marginalized, alienated minorities that Justin feels such kindred empathy with.. for their pain.


Could be. Or it could be a guy who hated women. Or it could be just another nut with a gun. Or it could be some guy who wanted to exact some American style shooting according to the Hoidster.



No point in speculating until the facts are in.
 
Hoid
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

18 and 10 year old girls killed in the attack. Police closed lipped about gunman and motive.

I wonder if he was one of those marginalized, alienated minorities that Justin feels such kindred empathy with.. for their pain.

And by "wonder" you mean "hope".

@fordnation
Follow Follow @fordnation
More
My heart goes out to the victims and loved ones of the horrific act of gun violence in Toronto. Thank you to all the first responders for acting quickly to help everyone affected.

8:41 PM - 22 Jul 2018

Gun violence? Is that even a thing?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

And by "wonder" you mean "hope".

@fordnation
Follow Follow @fordnation
More
My heart goes out to the victims and loved ones of the horrific act of gun violence in Toronto. Thank you to all the first responders for acting quickly to help everyone affected.

8:41 PM - 22 Jul 2018

Gun violence? Is that even a thing?

Could have been worse.

Could have been ladders.
 
Hoid
#22
I believe Ford will have to clear up what is obviously a misspeak.

I think what he actually meant to say was "more guns".
 
Hoid
#23


Reese Fallon,18

RIP
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#24
Sorry Curious CDN I was referring to the Hoidster. How'd that happen.


Why didn't you just rewrite the tweet? God you're an idiot.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Dead.

Can't say that he was merely excercising his Second Amendment rights this time because we ain't got those (thank God).

Gawd only wants YOU to be unarmed and to shut up.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

And by "wonder" you mean "hope".

@fordnation
Follow Follow @fordnation
More
My heart goes out to the victims and loved ones of the horrific act of gun violence in Toronto. Thank you to all the first responders for acting quickly to help everyone affected.

8:41 PM - 22 Jul 2018

Gun violence? Is that even a thing?


Requote
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

3 dead 11 wounded as man walks through Greektown shooting random groups of people.

SIU unit engages shooter who is found dead shortly afterwards.

American style violence continues to grow in Canada.

Hey you should be thrilled it happened in one of those sanctuary, treat illegals like citizens, no carding, socialistic dystopian shit hole cities you ALT-leftards are so fond of.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Hey you should be thrilled it happened in one of those sanctuary, treat illegals like citizens, no carding, socialistic dystopian shit hole cities you ALT-leftards are so fond of.

Nah, you should be thrilled because now you can run around shrieking "This single incident PROVES ALL IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES ARE MURDERERS!"
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

If the individuals are members of the society then it is society.

But we understand that critical thinking is not your thang

Apparently it ain't yours either. Or the concept of personal responsibility. If society is to blame for the actions of the individual then you are as much to blame for this shooting as the shooter since you are a member of society.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#30
Boy, Hoid, when it comes to working out logic, Jack Sparrow got nothing on you...

[youtube]mCDA-m-TQdU[/youtube]

 

Similar Threads

5
Two dead in Toronto shooting
by Kreskin | Oct 1st, 2017
31
Another mass shooting
by Walter | Jun 24th, 2016
8
Another Toronto Shooting
by Liberalman | Jun 25th, 2012