I hate Updates.....

DaSleeper
I just spent about an hour updating Itunes on two computers
plus software updates on two Iphones and two Ipads
The main reason it took so long was because the need to have at least one phone in the house operational.

Walter
Go back to yer cave.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Go back to yer cave.

And do what? send smoke signals?
We "Sauvages" are up to date in technology these days

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

And do what? send smoke signals?
We "Sauvages" are up to date in technology these days

Then donít complain about updates.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Then donít complain about updates.

I guess so..
Still less updates than the android tablets or phones I used to have......

Tecumsehsbones

DaSleeper
I don't use "cloud".... never did......I expolorer is much better.

Tecumsehsbones

DaSleeper
I was wondering why you would quote a Republican....
Then I listened to his speech on the Internet........too funny for words...

Bar Sinister

I just spent about an hour updating Itunes on two computers
plus software updates on two Iphones and two Ipads
The main reason it took so long was because the need to have at least one phone in the house operational.

That's odd. We have three computers and they all install updates on different days. Supposedly this is done on purpose so that every computer does not update at the same time.

OpposingDigit
I identify the update executable files and place "xxx" at the beginning of the .exe file name and problem is solved. I especially hate all the Adobe updates.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

That's odd. We have three computers and they all install updates on different days. Supposedly this is done on purpose so that every computer does not update at the same time.

The Microsoft updates do that also on the two computers we have....I have them set up to update then when a reboot is needed it does it at night.
My problem was Apple software, combined with the number of Apple devices that we own....

Bar Sinister

The Microsoft updates do that also on the two computers we have....I have them set up to update then when a reboot is needed it does it at night.
My problem was Apple software, combined with the number of Apple devices that we own....

Well, I must say that I have escaped the Apple problem.

IdRatherBeSkiing

I have solved this problem. I am still on iOS10 on my iPhone6S. I decided to delay updating because I still occasionally use 32 bit apps which won't work on iOS11 and then the story how Apple deliberately put in code in their iOS to slow down older devices so you will be forced to buy new hardware. There is no feature on iOS11 I really miss so far.

hifigadget
iTunes 8 is stuck in the Magnetosphere visualizer and simply won't circle trough animations. I already tried clicking every possible command on the visualizer, including C, which is supposed to activate the circling thingy.