Trudeau's Alleged Groping Incident Won't Go away

Hoof Hearted
+3
https://www.narcity.com/news/justin-...ng-accusations

From the article...

According to various media, the Prime Minister “remembers being in” Creston for the festival, “but doesn’t think he had any negative interactions there.” In other words, he cannot confirm nor deny.
In the original editorial piece about the groping incident, which was published 18 years ago in the Creston Valley Advance local newspaper, Trudeau reportedly apologized with, “I'm sorry. If I had known you were reporting for a national paper, I never would have been so forward.”

If the woman in question decides to come forward, this could become radioactive.

EagleSmack
MeToo comes to Canada eh?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

https://www.narcity.com/news/justin-...ng-accusations

From the article...

According to various media, the Prime Minister “remembers being in” Creston for the festival, “but doesn’t think he had any negative interactions there.” In other words, he cannot confirm nor deny.
In the original editorial piece about the groping incident, which was published 18 years ago in the Creston Valley Advance local newspaper, Trudeau reportedly apologized with, “I'm sorry. If I had known you were reporting for a national paper, I never would have been so forward.”

If the woman in question decides to come forward, this could become radioactive.

Apparently that is only one of many , time will tell .

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
How many women have y'all groped?

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

How many women have y'all groped?

Mostly stroked.

EagleSmack
+1
Assaulting and groping women... no wonder he is fading.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+5
#7  Top Rated Post
Unless someone comes forward, I don't think the allegations should even make it into the media. A source not willing to stand and accuse is not a source, but a rumor.

justlooking
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Doubtless the woman is a Lieberal, so she won't.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Unless someone comes forward, I don't think the allegations should even make it into the media. A source not willing to stand and accuse is not a source, but a rumor.

That's just crazy talk!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

That's just crazy talk!

Coming from a Bull Goose Loony, that is pretty funny.

Hoof Hearted
+3
Why the 'Kokanee Grope' really matters...

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/...bvious-reason/

From the article...

...any admission on the Prime Minister’s part would subject him to the high standards of behaviour he demands from others. The fact he refuses to make himself accountable to those very standards is why the “Kokanee Grope” matters.

EagleSmack
+3
This is big for sure. He has already shown a potential for violence against women.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+4
Though almost two decades ago, Trudeau "remembers that day well" and doesn't recall any "negative interactions..."

Decapoda
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Trudeau disagrees with you.

Trudeau says zero tolerance on misconduct toward women applies to him as well

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says women who come forward with complaints of sexual assault and harassment must be supported and believed.

When asked if any of his past actions could be misconstrued, Trudeau said he didn't think so.

"This is something that I'm not new to. I've been working on issues around sexual assault for over 25 years.

Trudeau said if allegations surfaced against him the same standards would apply.

mentalfloss
This is actually going to bolster Trudeau's image if he handles it right.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

"He gently stroked her by the Petit Chat"

White_Unifier
+3
Trudeau painted himself into a corner whether he's guilty or not. If he denies the allegation however courteously, he'll be calling the complainant a liar in our present way of thinking and that's not acceptable. So even if he's innocent, the best he can do is say he can't recall the incident.

Well Trudeau, you painted yourself into a corner, now let's see how you'll wiggle out of it.

How does he handle it right? He'd been preaching about always believing all women until they're proved wrong. So even if he's innocent, how does he proclaim his innocence while still believing all women, always, until she's proved a liar?

He painted himself into a corner and so now, whether he's innocent or not, unless he can prove his innocence, he should do the right thing according to his own standard and resign. He made his bed, he can sleep in it.

EagleSmack
+1
DAYUUUUM!

This just isn't going away!

White_Unifier
+1

DAYUUUUM!

This just isn't going away!

I'm just holding him to his own standard that it's always up to the man to prove the truth of his claim against a woman.

EagleSmack
How's he doing with that?

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2

Riiiight. You expected Brown to step down over years old allegations but you give f*cknutz a pass? As if there's a "right" way to handle being a pussy grabber. So what do you know, Trump merely says GHBTP. Trudeau actually does it.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Riiiight. You expected Brown to step down over years old allegations but you give f*cknutz a pass? As if there's a "right" way to handle being a pussy grabber. So what do you know, Trump merely says GHBTP. Trudeau actually does it.

Considering that y'all wanna beat Trudeaubama up over it and give Spanky a pass, one is forced to the conclusion you don't give a damn one way or t'other, and just wanna use this, as you use everything else, as a stick to beat the liberals with.

justlooking
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Considering that y'all wanna beat Trudeaubama up over it and give Spanky a pass, one is forced to the conclusion you don't give a damn one way or t'other, and just wanna use this, as you use everything else, as a stick to beat the liberals with.

Nope.

Spanky never said how much of a feminist he was. Meaning not much.
For that, no one cares.

However, PM Selfie is akin to the Christian preachers who preach about blah blah blah,
and then get caught with a gay lover in the hotel.

Just holding the Lieberals to the same standard as they claim for themselves.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

Nope.

Spanky never said how much of a feminist he was. Meaning not much.
For that, no one cares.

Seriously? Spanky babbles something about how much he respects women every time he's accused of groping, discriminating, or any other damn thing that has some vague association with women. He's been doing it for decades.

I guess the Canadian press just don't cover that.

Aaaaaand. . . having blown your minor premise out of the water, no need to continue.

justlooking
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Seriously? Spanky babbles something about how much he respects women every time he's accused of groping, discriminating, or any other damn thing that has some vague association with women. He's been doing it for decades.

I guess the Canadian press just don't cover that.

Aaaaaand. . . having blown your minor premise out of the water, no need to continue.

No one cares what Trump says. QED.

Turdoh, well the Great Feminist said believe all women, without question.

You really should try to calm your erection for the Spanky, it's just not healthy for you.

Go find a dog or a sheep or something.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

You really should try to calm your erection for the Spanky, it's just not healthy for you.

Go find a dog or a sheep or something.

You actually just said that? Given your attitude toward Trudeaubama?

I think you need to find a pig or a preadolescent girl.

White_Unifier
+1

How's he doing with that?

Well, seeing that he's a man and a woman is making the accusation, whether her claim is true or not, I don't see a way out of it for him. He made his bed...

Decapoda
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Though almost two decades ago, Trudeau "remembers that day well" and doesn't recall any "negative interactions..."

Feeling up a young reporter may not conjure up any memories of "negative interactions" on his part, but what about the reporter? Is he implying that he believes it was a positive interaction for her?

Maybe Puff the Magic Gropinator should have laid off the bong a bit that day and been more mindful of his interactions.

If he really is the staunch authority of sexual assault that he proclaims to be, maybe he should contact the woman to get her perspective. He might learn something about himself if he can get past his pretentiousness and narcissism.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Well, seeing that he's a man and a woman is making the accusation, whether her claim is true or not, I don't see a way out of it for him. He made his bed...

I don't either although he does have a lot of defenders.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1