Stanley Cup

Tecumsehsbones
Well, we're going to have to start spelling it STANLEY CUP, because it's ALL CAPS!

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, we're going to have to start spelling it STANLEY CUP, because it's ALL CAPS!

Well, we'll have to disinvite THAT collection of toothless furriners, eh?

Any Mericans in the Caps?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, we'll have to disinvite THAT collection of toothless furriners, eh?

Any Mericans in the Caps?

Not that I know of, but you can bet the Caps'll be invited to the White House, because Spanky LOVES Russians in the White House.

According to the announcers, of the Caps and the Knights rosters combined, there were 23 Canadians, 19 Europeans, and 14 Yanks.

Maybe Trudeaubama could get the tariffs lifted by threatening to cut off our supply of hockey players.

Funny how y'all call it "ice hockey." We call it "aggravated assault."

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not that I know of, but you can bet the Caps'll be invited to the White House, because Spanky LOVES Russians in the White House.

According to the announcers, of the Caps and the Knights rosters combined, there were 23 Canadians, 19 Europeans, and 14 Yanks.

Maybe Trudeaubama could get the tariffs lifted by threatening to cut off our supply of hockey players.

Funny how y'all call it "ice hockey." We call it "aggravated assault."

It's cathartic, I guess. This is not a very violent place but if they were allowed to have wild animals ripping apart gladiators between hockey periods it would be gladly sponsored by one of our big charter banks.