Canadians across Canada are starting to wonder. Is Trudeau mentally Ill?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Videos on youtube & facebook are starting to appear questioning our PMs mental condition. Some people are questioning if Trudeau even cares about Canada, and Normal Canadians as he repeatedly has awarded handouts to everyone else but.

How can one man cry so many tears and give away so much money , while regular Canadians are struggling to keep a job. And old people are dieing in hospitals in very poor conditions.

Meanwhile we plan on reintegration of isis fighters?

Maybe the guy is crazy, it does run in the family
Last edited by Angstrom; Dec 1st, 2017 at 03:29 AM..

Murphy
Conservative
+1
The only thing I can add is that if the negative feelings grow, he can be replaced nect election. My personal feeling about his performance to date is he isn't much of a PM.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
There is a pandemic of fentanyl overdose in Canadian cities. Not one tear dropped. I question if Mr. Trudeau even care about the thousands of young Canadians who can’t intergrate society because of poor economic conditions and who turn to drugs in there depression. But isis fighters will be reintegrated.......

Its becoming clear that our PM is mentally ill or hates Canadians.

Danbones
Free Thinker

Soros showing Trudie how tall real canadians actually are compared to them eleetes

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Its becoming clear that our PM is mentally ill or hates Canadians.

We've known it for a while now

Remember, those guys that planned the bombing of innocent bystanders at the Boston marathon should be forgiven because they felt excluded, kinda like because they weren't invited to the neighbor's birthday party when they were 7 y/o

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Knowbody is thinking Trudeau is ill... you got that title after watching CNN where they thought Trump was mentally ill...

Many Americans and World leaders are now concerned about this..

What Donald Trump’s tweets reveal about his mental health

https://www.salon.com/2017/08/24/wha...mental-health/

petros
+1
He's not nuts. He is a child.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Knowbody is thinking Trudeau is ill

Correct. They just think he's a Canada-hating asshole, and they're right. The f*cking idiot is so busy playing identity politics for all of the "minority groups" that he can't be bothered actually running the country, other than into the ground.
Trudeau has decided for himself that Canadians (well us peons at least) have had it far too good for too long and he wants to give away this country's wealth to anyone and everyone else.
His low opinion of Canadians has been quite evident in both his actions and words.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+3
#9  Top Rated Post

Knowbody is thinking Trudeau is ill... you got that title after watching CNN where they thought Trump was mentally ill...

Well, I suppose that the other option is that more and more people are simply recognizing that he's an idiot

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Well, I suppose that the other option is that more and more people are simply recognizing that he's an idiot

Well he is an idiot at times, lacking experience as a leader.. but he is our Prime Minister and we should respect the “office”

At least he’s not Trump.. he has a brain.. Trump just has a Cheeto on his shoulders

EagleSmack
+2
Trudeau seems very ill. Canadians are starting to see that.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1

Well he is an idiot at times, lacking experience as a leader.. but he is our Prime Minister and we should respect the “office”

At least he’s not Trump.. he has a brain.. Trump just has a Cheeto on his shoulders

At times?

I really can't think of any significant and tangible achievements that he's accomplished during his tenure.

That said, i won't be doling out respect simply because of the title on his business card or the office he occupies.

That said, why don't you respect Trump based on the office he holds?

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Trudeau seems very ill. Canadians are starting to see that.

Is stupidity deemed an illness these days?.... Like you can catch the 24 moron flu and recover in a day or 2?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+2

At lesst Trump is trying to help the country that elected him instead of everyone else in the world like Trudeau

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Is stupidity deemed an illness these days?.... Like you can catch the 24 moron flu and recover in a day or 2?

Maybe he's just stupid.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Walter is mentally ill, red thumbs syndrome... drives him crazy..

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation

At lesst Trump is trying to help the country that elected him ...

No he isn't. Trumpites are just so stupid they believe that

EagleSmack
+1
sniff

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+3
I think he's upset again

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
I'm sure you do.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+2
Need a hug?

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
*hug*

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Questions about Trudeau’s mental stability had been brought up by the NDP in his boob elbowing incident.

Even the NDP thinks hes a nut job

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Questions about Trudeau’s mental stability had been brought up in his boob elbowing incident

Questions about your mental stability grows with every post

A Justin Trudeau 2018 calendar exists and you know you want it | Daily Hive Vancouver

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+2

A Justin Trudeau 2018 calendar exists and you know you want it | Daily Hive Vancouver

The NDP agrees with me. They called him crazy too

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1

Questions about Trudeau’s mental stability had been brought up by the NDP in his boob elbowing incident.

Yeah, I remember that incident.

Some people were even calling it sexual assault

EagleSmack
+1

He definitely has some mental issues.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation

Ill get you the 2018 Trump calendar for Christmas if you get me the Trudeau.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black boomer

EagleSmack
+2

The NDP agrees with me. They called him crazy too

All across Canada they are starting to think he's crazy.

This is an important thread. I see this continuing in perpetuity.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...5454262656939/

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

All across Canada they are starting to think he's crazy.

This is an important thread. I see this continuing in perpetuity.

Oh for sure there are serious signs of his mental instability

And people are feeling neglected in his unstoppable show of handouts. Especially the people paying for it.