Trudeau. Is he an idiot or what?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+12 / -1
#1  Top Rated Post
So, basically, aside from doling out billions of dollars and tearful apologies, Trudeau has now decided that what we need is to integrate Isis fighters into our immigration system so that can make them inclusive and they won't want to cut off heads or light people on fire anymore.

The man is a fookin idiot.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+4
IMHO, A Soros owned ID 10-T.

Murphy
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

So, basically, aside from doling out billions of dollars and tearful apologies, Trudeau has now decided that what we need is to integrate Isis fighters into our immigration system so that can make them inclusive and they won't want to cut off heads or light people on fire anymore.

The apple does not fall far from the tree. But I wonder if we can pin this on him? He has handlers and advisors. They must have recommended it in Cabinet.

From what I gather, the Liberals are saying that because it is difficult to convict people of terrorism, or it takes too long to bring them to trial, they want to rehabilitate.

Listen to Ralph Goodale stumble through this interview. Evan Solomon hammers Public Safety Minister Goodale on the former ISIS fighters and what appears to be inadequate security for the PM.

It ddn't sound like Goodale (or the government) have a good grasp of what to do with Canadian ISIS fighters returning home. He speaks about moving from intelligence to evidence, in order to charge these 60 odd individuals. A city full of lawyers can't work this out?

Chance of reintegrating Canadian ISIS fighters 'pretty remote': Goodale | CTV News
Last edited by Murphy; Dec 1st, 2017 at 12:30 AM..

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+5

One thing is certain. He hates Canada, and he hates Canadians

Trudeau suffers from mental illness guaranteed

Murphy
Conservative
That would make a great thread - Name all the things that Trudeau and Trump have in common.

Both their last names start with a T. Coincidence?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+2
Maybe they are both sides of the same coin of the same illness. Who knows

I mean he cry’s about shit that happened many years ago, but not one tear for two décapitations of Canadians by terrorist very recently. You would think he hates Canadians

Families are struggling like never before. Old people are dieing miserably in our hospitals. No fuk given.

But let’s spend money & reintegrate isis fighters. I mean how much more proof you need that this guys hates Canada and Canadians?

Murphy
Conservative
+3
It seems that Trudeau is more out of touch with things than Trump. But he's good at capturing votes. I doubt that there are many politicians who truly care about the people who elected them. It's all about power.

That sounds pretty cynical, but given Trudeau's strange priorities, you have to wonder what they talk about in Cabinet.

tay
Everyone has to realize that Trudeau is simply being guided by his handlers. How else can you explain his failing to honour the promises he made particularly the one about 'transparency' as we are seeing with Morneau and his other wealthy contacts who have appeared in the Panama and Paradise Papers........

JamesBondo
reconciliation is an important process should this country find itself on the healing end of a civil war. you cant end a civil war unless you are willing to overlook a mountain of injustices that one countryman did to another.

but i personally dont think we should apply this to isis terrorists.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation

I mentioned this a week ago but I figured no one cared...

Colpy
Conservative
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

Everyone has to realize that Trudeau is simply being guided by his handlers. How else can you explain his failing to honour the promises he made particularly the one about 'transparency' as we are seeing with Morneau and his other wealthy contacts who have appeared in the Panama and Paradise Papers........

Really?

All on his own Trudeau is a smug, lying, arrogant, vicious, stupid little prick.

He doesn't need handlers to make that completely obvious.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

That's is demeaning to idiots.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
They are Canada's new "Peacekeepers". Sunni ways.

Heck you can go pick up an AK47, shoot up Burma or Central Africa for example and if your not caught there then you won't face the music here.

We are an exporter of terrorism now.

Walter
Idiot.

DaSleeper
+1
But But He's Flossy's and the rest of the leftoid snowflakes fluffing doll.......

TenPenny
+4
I think he's great. A great example of someone completely unsuited for public office. He's like a beacon of bad decision making.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

But But He's Flossy's and the rest of the leftoid snowflakes fluffing doll.......

Was that you in the grey Mertlye Beach sweater and blue baseball cap hanging out with his buddies at timmies this morning?

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

The apple does not fall far from the tree. But I wonder if we can pin this on him? He has handlers and advisors. They must have recommended it in Cabinet.

Trudeau agreed to be the face of the Party and he will bear the brunt of any bad press on this. Those folks behind the scenes that are advising him are doing so in a manner that keeps them out of the cross hairs.

JT is being hung out to dry

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Was that you in the grey Mertlye Beach sweater and blue baseball cap hanging out with his buddies at timmies this morning?

I rarely go to Timmies unless the gang decides to meet there...

The best coffee in town besides mine is at "Back to the grind" in the circle!

https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.41781...7i13312!8i6656
And the short order cook there makes the best meals...trucker portions...

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Gotta love Timmies

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I rarely go to Timmies unless the gang decides to meet there...

The best coffee in town besides mine is at "Back to the grind" in the circle!

https://www.google.ca/maps/@49.41781...7i13312!8i6656
And the short order cook there makes the best meals...trucker portions...

Thanks.

I'll check it out next time! I was looking for a diner serving breakfast this morning but ended up settling on timmies.

EagleSmack
+1
In short... yes.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
We honestly shouldn't be surprised though. Canada is a haven for Nazi War Criminals.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Thanks.

I'll check it out next time! I was looking for a diner serving breakfast this morning but ended up settling on timmies.

We should all chip in and get him a hockey helmet for everyday use.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

All on his own Trudeau is a smug, lying, arrogant, vicious, stupid little prick.

You're mad because this is your wheel house?

also we have a lot of problems just bringing back our own fighters after these wars.

we ought to able deprogram these people.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

also we have a lot of problems just bringing back our own fighters after these wars.

Just as well as we reprogrammed aboriginals? Fuk i can see it already. This is going to end with a lot of apologies and a fat handout

TenPenny
+4 / -1
But it's the modern trend in North America, to elect idiots. At least in Canada and the US.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
Does anyone else find the Family Guy episode amusing when Peter learns his first name is actually Justin and he turns into an instant douchebag?

Colpy
Conservative
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

A whole lot easier to hang them from lamp posts on Yonge Street, or put their heads on pikes on Parliament Hill.

But that is not plausible, so I suggest shooting them on the battlefield, leaving them to the tender mercies of their Shia or Kurdish captors, or if they escape to Canada, trials for treason and supporting terror, followed by "dangerous offender" status, and life in prison. You know, actual life......like you only get out feet first.

I have no patience with treason.

And no tolerance for mass murder, genocide, slavery and rape.

You?

BTW, these people were not "programmed". They chose to support murder and horror and slavery of their own free will.

They are monsters.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

But it's the modern trend in North America, to elect idiots. At least in Canada and the US.

In Canada there were more than enough low-info voters who voted for "looks" over substance.
Harper certainly had his faults, none of which included being a selfish, self-centered, self-serving, self-aggrandizing virtue signaling little twit though.
I'm beginning to believe that Trudeau thinks the initials PM means "Pour Moi!"