leafs

spaminator
+1
#1
http://mapleleafs.com

jets 2 leafs 7

rangers 5 leafs 8
 
Walter
#2
Yes, they've just won the cup.
 
Hoof Hearted
#3
Except the retarded NHL refereeing changes in the playoffs, allowing less talented teams to hook, slash, interfere and hold against the speedier teams.

Seen this movie before. The Refs in the playoffs don't want to decide the games, so they let everything go. It's a complete farce which is why I don't watch this nonsense masquerading as entertainment anymore.
 
spaminator
+1
#4
blackhawks 3 leafs 4
 
spaminator
+1
#5
habs 3 leafs 4
 
spaminator
+1
#6
caps 0 leafs 2
 
Johnnny
#7
I hate you
 
Mowich
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I hate you

I do believe your 'hate' is misplaced, unless, that is, you believe that Spammie is responsible for the Leaf's winning record in which case I hope he starts working his magic with my Pens.
 
spaminator
+1
#9
redwings 3 leafs 6
 
Mowich
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

redwings 3 leafs 6

I knew the moment that Mike Babcock was hired as the Leaf's coach that the team's fortunes were on the upturn, spammie. I did not expect it to happen overnight but did believe that if anyone could get them on the winning track it would be Mike. I am as happy as you are that such has proven to be the case and though I am not a huge fan of the Leaf's I am happy to see a Canadian team finally taking their place in the spotlight.
 
spaminator
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

I knew the moment that Mike Babcock was hired as the Leaf's coach that the team's fortunes were on the upturn, spammie. I did not expect it to happen overnight but did believe that if anyone could get them on the winning track it would be Mike. I am as happy as you are that such has proven to be the case and though I am not a huge fan of the Leaf's I am happy to see a Canadian team finally taking their place in the spotlight.

i agree. the coach and gm turned the leafs around.
 
Johnnny
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

I do believe your 'hate' is misplaced, unless, that is, you believe that Spammie is responsible for the Leaf's winning record in which case I hope he starts working his magic with my Pens.

Im just in venting. I keep losing money to my boss over leafs games and i'm extra pissed that Edmonton is off to a rocky start. I dont think spammy took offense to my one off comment.
 
spaminator
#13
kings 2 leafs 3
 
spaminator
#14
ducks 1 leafs 3
 
spaminator
#15
knights 3 leafs 4

wild 2 leafs 4
 
Kreskin
#16
Does Ron Ellis still play for the Leafs?
 
spaminator
#17
bruins 2 leafs 3

bruins 1 leafs 4
 
spaminator
#18
devils 0 leafs 1
 
Alternative
#19
Leafs isn't my best team in nhl. NYR and Golden Knights are my teams.
 
spaminator
#20
habs 0 leafs 6
 
DaSleeper
#21
I just might watch hockey if the leafs make it to the finals.....
After all this will be the 51th aniversary of their last win ....should they win!
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I just might watch hockey if the leafs make it to the finals.....
After all this will be the 51th aniversary of their last win ....should they win!

Peace and justice should prevail over all of the Earth, too.
 
Murphy
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

habs 0 leafs 6

Bizarre. It was like Montreal didn't even show up.
 
Cannuck
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Peace and justice should prevail over all of the Earth, too.

I can't imagine how insufferable Leaves fans will be if they ever win another cup.
 
Alternative
#25
NHL the all new season are my greatest thing and to watch in nhl.com and matches in TV.
 
Danbones
#26
Canadiens forward Paul Byron, who has two goals in his last two games, played a season-high 19 minutes and 13 seconds Thursday, including 3:28 on the power play. If he continues to see that kind of ice time, he might also see plenty of Nazem Kadri, who has been strong at both ends. Byron leads the Canadiens with a 16.7 shooting percentage. Kadri, at 19.1, is only third on the Leafs (behind Connor Brown and Dominic Moore).

NEED TO KNOW

Montreal does not take well to losing, so Thursday’s 5-4 loss to the Coyotes, the NHL’s last-place and lowest-scoring team (2.25 goals per game), hit hard with fans and critics. It was the first win in regulation for the Coyotes. Now the Leafs come to town on a five-game winning streak and averaging 3.6 goals per game, third in the league . . . The Canadiens are 4-2-1 without Carey Price, out with a lower-body injury.
https://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs...canadiens.html

Oh well, I guess the team was off with an injury
 
Curious Cdn
+2
#27  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I can't imagine how insufferable Leaves fans will be if they ever win another cup.

Fortunately, I won't live that long. I only have 30 ... 35 years Max. to live.
 
spaminator
#28
canes 4 leafs 5
 
Johnnny
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

canes 4 leafs 5

The leafs pulled one out of their hat last night that's for sure.
 
spaminator
#30
flames 1 leafs 4
 

Similar Threads

97
Go Leafs Go!
by Jonny_C | May 15th, 2013
16
how bout them leafs?
by spaminator | Mar 1st, 2012
5
How about them Leafs!
by Kreskin | Feb 6th, 2010
2
Habs vs Leafs
by Kreskin | Dec 15th, 2007
9
Will the Leafs ever win ???
by snooker | Jun 2nd, 2004