+1

canada ice hockey men

martineger
what is it ??? i didn't get you :/

spaminator
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by martineger View Post

what is it ??? i didn't get you :/

that's odd. I thought that the thread title, the animated gif, and the link were self explanatory.

Norway 1 Canada 3

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

that's odd. I thought that the thread title, the animated gif, and the link were self explanatory.

Norway 1 Canada 3

ROCK THE ICE GUYS!

spaminator
Austria 0 Canada 6

spaminator
+1
finland 1 Canada 2 ot

spaminator
I wonder if that lost point is going to come back to haunt us?

spaminator
+1
Latvia 1 Canada 2

Liberalman
+1
Go Canada Go

spaminator
+1
usa 0 Canada 1

Mowich
Now we just have to beat those pesky Swedes, Spam and the rout will be complete! GO CANADA, GO!

spaminator
Sweden 0 Canada 3

I hope you will be able to defend your title.

expensive.

http://shop.hockeycanada.ca

spaminator
+1
Slovakia 1 Canada 4

spaminator
+1
Czech Republic 3 Canada 4

spaminator
+1
Denmark 1 Canada 6

spaminator
+1
Italy 1 Canada 6

spaminator
+1
Sweden 2 Canada 3 ot

spaminator
+1
Norway 2 Canada 3

IdRatherBeSkiing
What tournament is on now?

Mowich
+1
Canada vs Finland Quarter-final about to get underway. Sure hope the guys can overcome the jinx that has kept them out of the semi's for awhile now. Tough loss for the US against the Czechs today. The five minute major against Justin Abdelkader that got the Czech's two goals was a real killer for the team but they tried hard to battle back.

GO CANADA, GO

Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

What tournament is on now?

The IIHF World Hockey Tournament.

Oh, oh........Canada has to stay OUT of the PB.........the Fins just got one on a PP.

YEEHAW................WE'RE ON THE BOARD...........tied 1 -1 in the second P. Rock on Canada!

talloola
+1
scrivens let in a stinker from a long way out, now they have lost their lead, and the fins

try to slow the game down. its all canada, and the fins just wait for a chance now and then,

but that is dangerous for canada in a tie game.

#juan
+1
Team Canada got sloppy and Finland tied the game up and then scored the winner. Canada is out for this year.

spaminator
it would have been interesting to see if Canada had gotten those 4 lost points if it would have changed the outcome.

talloola
+1
yes team canada got very sloppy, forgot to be patient and diciplined, were panicky in their own end, hence the
poor clearing effort right before finland's goal, and of course the poor goal scored right at the
beginning of the period.

canada were the better team for most of the game, it was theirs to win, but they made mistakes, unforced
errors.

good luck to finland, they play the cheks in the semi finals.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

it would have been interesting to see if Canada had gotten those 4 lost points if it would have changed the outcome.

Seems that the curse of the quarter-finals still blights the fortunes of our team - no matter who is on the roster. Had a bad feeling as soon as I saw the TO. Darn it. So both North American teams are homeward bound - maybe there is some consolation in that - then again maybe not.

spaminator
Latvia 1 Canada 6

talloola
good game, they have a very strong team representing canada this year.

GO CANADA GO

spaminator
Germany 0 Canada 10

talloola
i love watching all the young very talented players for canada, they are so good, the really young
players for canada are showing the world how great they are in these games, tomorrow will be much
more of a test, the czech republic will be tough, and jagr is playing at the age of 43 which is
amazing, and we'll get to see kovalchuk again, he's been gone from the nhl for two years.

crosby set the stage with the first goal, and he is the best player on the ice, even though he isn't
taking the attention for himself, it is obvious.

hall had a hatrick, could have had about 6 goals, with all his shots, that is a great line, with eberle
and duchene.

and young ekblad from florida, nominated for the rookie of the year, might just win it, he scored a nice
goal too.

germany started off skating strong, good checking, but canada gradually wore them out, they had to defend
so much, they didn't have the energy to find much in offense at all.

GO CANADA GO

petros
What is this ice hockey they speak of? How does it differ from hockey?