Marijuana will be legal in September 2018

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I bet that you shout at the neighbourhood children too, eh pigs?

No pork .

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Cannabis treatment for dementia to be studied at University of Saskatchewan

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No pork .

Sorry. I didn't realize that you are a Muslim but, well, from Surrey ... I should have guessed.

MHz
He was referencing the condition of your soul, a pig in a wallow is cleaner. Do you want to know why you missed that part?

NZDoug
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

When weed becomes legal I garuntee that cocaine use will increase even more.
No more gateway drugs now just drugs.

Cannabis is the gateway drug to pizza.

MHz
. . . or buttered popcorn without a TV being on. Oh wait,that was supper, never mind. Why is it so foggy in here?

JamesBondo
+1
September has come and gone, and marijuana is still not legal. I motion that we tar and feather Mentalfloss.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
I guess that the various levels of government have discovered that legallizing pot is not a simple matter. Justin should have kept his trap shut.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

September has come and gone, and marijuana is still not legal. I motion that we tar and feather Mentalfloss.

Why need a reason, is he special or something?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

I guess that the various levels of government have discovered that legallizing pot is not a simple matter. Justin should have kept his trap shut.

One of the unexpected issues is travel to the US. Not sure how the border patrol will frame tehir questions....... and wonder if the same applies to alcohol........
Not that travel to the US is all that appealing anymore. Gov't issue time frames as guildines only......... they are not fixed in stone. Folks should know that by now.

OpposingDigit
I think there are going to be huge problems keeping up with demand.

pgs
Free Thinker

Sorry. I didn't realize that you are a Muslim but, well, from Surrey ... I should have guessed.

Once again George shouts his stupidity for all the world to see . Keep up the good work dummy.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Once again George shouts his stupidity for all the world to see . Keep up the good work dummy.

Are you a pot head by any chance, pigs?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

One of the unexpected issues is travel to the US. Not sure how the border patrol will frame tehir questions....... and wonder if the same applies to alcohol........
Not that travel to the US is all that appealing anymore. Gov't issue time frames as guildines only......... they are not fixed in stone. Folks should know that by now.

Winnipeg getting an actual tourist, I'm getting 'tingles'.

pgs
Free Thinker

Are you a pot head by any chance, pigs?

Sikh is the largest ethnic group in Surrey . If you had a brain you might be aware of that .

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Sikh is the largest ethnic group in Surrey . If you had a brain you might be aware of that .

Sorry, Mr Singh.

pgs
Free Thinker

Sorry, Mr Singh.

Smokes big fatty did you George ?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Winnipeg getting an actual tourist, I'm getting 'tingles'.

One ???

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Smokes big fatty did you George ?

Do you Sikhs smoke? I thought that you were a clean living bunch.

pgs
Free Thinker

Are you a bigot ? You must be what with your preoccupation with race and all. Poor George is transparent.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

MHz
I wonder which year that date will become a national holiday?

White_Unifier

Who said he's practicing?

MHz
Hash, chilam pipe

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Legal cannabis is here, it's time to answer some burning questions

//www.cbc.ca/news/canada/national-cannabis-town-hall-1.4859113?cmp=news-digests-canada-and-world-evening

MHz
3 - 2 -1 cough.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Just because it is legal.......does not mean one has to use it,Anymore than one HAS to drink alcohol, or smoke cigs. It is just a choice. CDA is being watched now to see how it works out.... We are taking lessons from other batons and hope we can offere positive lessons to nations now as well. Hopefully some reverse psychology wil lfactor in. Now that folk scan have it........they might not want it as badly.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; 2 days ago at 07:43 PM..

MHz
. . . . cough, . . . .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

. . . . cough, . . . .

OK.......to ER you go.

White_Unifier
+1
Downtown already stunk to high heaven even before legalization. I hope the city cracks down hard as hell on second-hand smoke and even third hand.Smoke in the privacy of your home and change into clean clothes before you leave the house. I hope condi boards and other property management businesses just ban recreational smoking outright. You want ti consume it? Then eat it and leave the rest of us alone.