Capitalism will save this world


DaSleeper
+1
#1471
The unoriginal Fakebook addict strikes again!
Last edited by DaSleeper; Sep 17th, 2018 at 06:57 AM..
 
Walter
#1472
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I live in a house because capitalism won't let me live where and how I would prefer to. Capitalism is a pox on the world.

Where and how would you like to live and how is capitalism preventing you from fulfilling yer dream?
 
pgs
+1
#1473
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I live in a house because capitalism won't let me live where and how I would prefer to. Capitalism is a pox on the world.

No it’s because you let some idiot run you over .
 
petros
+1 / -1
#1474
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I live in a house because capitalism won't let me live where and how I would prefer to. Capitalism is a pox on the world.

Capitalism didn't vent your aluminium tipi when cooking ramen leading to black mold?

BTW you look retarded on your little scooter.
 
Twin_Moose
#1475
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I live in a house because capitalism won't let me live where and how I would prefer to. Capitalism is a pox on the world.

Where do you prefer to live? And why can't you?
 
pgs
#1476
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Where do you prefer to live? And why can't you?

In the Bush , off the grid . He tried it but got run over on a logging road . Now he is living comfortably in assisted living .
 
Hoid
#1477
Capitalism and the free market are myths that will never die

If 2008 didn't kill them nothing will.
 
petros
#1478
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

In the Bush , off the grid . He tried it but got run over on a logging road . Now he is living comfortably in assisted living .

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Where do you prefer to live? And why can't you?


He was, in a camper trailer but destroyed it. I hope he got a couple bucks for the frame.
 
Curious Cdn
#1479
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Can't wean yourself off Heh?

Can't stop trolling, can you?
 
DaSleeper
+2
#1480
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Can't stop trolling, can you?

I told you before.......Only blatant hypocrites like you and Cliffy....and a few other
 
Walter
#1481
Capitalism Makes Us More Humane
https://mises.org/wire/capitalism-makes-us-more-humane

Yep.
 
petros
+1
#1482
But Norway...
 
Cliffy
#1483
 
petros
#1484
Far out man.

Last edited by petros; Sep 21st, 2018 at 08:15 PM..
 
taxslave
#1485
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

We call them leftys.
 
Cliffy
#1486
 
MHz
#1487
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Capitalism Makes Us More Humane
https://mises.org/wire/capitalism-makes-us-more-humane

Yep.

For that to be true wouldn't the body count have to go down at some point. If it drops by 5% and the population grows by 10% that is not a reduction, except to a capitalist.
 
Walter
#1488
Capitalism Makes Us More Humane
https://mises.org/library/ryan-mcmak...us-more-humane

Yep. In case you missed it.
 
Cliffy
#1489
 
pgs
+1
#1490
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Sure sucks not having any , eh .
 
Cliffy
#1491
 
DaSleeper
+1
#1492
More blank posts from Cliffy..................




http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...ox#post2668351
 
MHz
#1493
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

More blank posts from Cliffy..................

Huh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkzLgoVfT8s
WELCOME TO THE MATRIX - David Icke You Have Been Programmed From Birth
 
Cliffy
+1
#1494
 
petros
+1
#1495
They who?
 
Christian
#1496
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

They who?

Capitalist is unreal for thus democratic policy.
 
Christian
#1497
The capitalist belief magic of making oil.
Last edited by Christian; Nov 6th, 2018 at 04:14 PM..
 
Cliffy
-1
#1498
 
petros
+1 / -1
#1499
That mine from 20 years ago probably looks like the top picture by now.

It will or has be reclaimed but you won't. You have only months.

Your ire will take you life early and the oil sands will be good to the last drop.
Last edited by petros; Nov 10th, 2018 at 07:16 AM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#1500
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

All that darkness is going to snuff the light 20 years early on you.
You aren't changing anything.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007