Capitalism will save this world


DaSleeper
+1
#1471
The unoriginal Fakebook addict strikes again!
Last edited by DaSleeper; 4 weeks ago at 06:57 AM..
 
Walter
#1472
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I live in a house because capitalism won't let me live where and how I would prefer to. Capitalism is a pox on the world.

Where and how would you like to live and how is capitalism preventing you from fulfilling yer dream?
 
pgs
+1
#1473
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I live in a house because capitalism won't let me live where and how I would prefer to. Capitalism is a pox on the world.

No it’s because you let some idiot run you over .
 
petros
+1
#1474
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I live in a house because capitalism won't let me live where and how I would prefer to. Capitalism is a pox on the world.

Capitalism didn't vent your aluminium tipi when cooking ramen leading to black mold?

BTW you look retarded on your little scooter.
 
Twin_Moose
#1475
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I live in a house because capitalism won't let me live where and how I would prefer to. Capitalism is a pox on the world.

Where do you prefer to live? And why can't you?
 
pgs
#1476
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Where do you prefer to live? And why can't you?

In the Bush , off the grid . He tried it but got run over on a logging road . Now he is living comfortably in assisted living .
 
Hoid
#1477
Capitalism and the free market are myths that will never die

If 2008 didn't kill them nothing will.
 
petros
#1478
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

In the Bush , off the grid . He tried it but got run over on a logging road . Now he is living comfortably in assisted living .

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Where do you prefer to live? And why can't you?


He was, in a camper trailer but destroyed it. I hope he got a couple bucks for the frame.
 
Curious Cdn
#1479
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Can't wean yourself off Heh?

Can't stop trolling, can you?
 
DaSleeper
+2
#1480
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Can't stop trolling, can you?

I told you before.......Only blatant hypocrites like you and Cliffy....and a few other
 
Walter
#1481
Capitalism Makes Us More Humane
https://mises.org/wire/capitalism-makes-us-more-humane

Yep.
 
petros
+1
#1482
But Norway...
 
Cliffy
#1483
 
petros
#1484
Far out man.

Last edited by petros; 3 weeks ago at 08:15 PM..
 
taxslave
#1485
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

We call them leftys.
 
Cliffy
#1486
 
MHz
#1487
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Capitalism Makes Us More Humane
https://mises.org/wire/capitalism-makes-us-more-humane

Yep.

For that to be true wouldn't the body count have to go down at some point. If it drops by 5% and the population grows by 10% that is not a reduction, except to a capitalist.
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007