MAY CAUSE CANCER: Some drugs containing valsartan recalled
Canadian Press
More from Canadian Press
Published:
July 10, 2018
Updated:
July 10, 2018 12:22 PM EDT
(Getty Images)
OTTAWA — Several heart and high blood pressure drugs that contain valsartan are being recalled because of a substance that can cause cancer.
Health Canada says the medications were supplied by Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals of China and that the valsartan used in the affected products contains an impurity known as N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA).
NDMA is a potential carcinogen that could cause cancer with long-term exposure. The recall was issued by the manufacturers of several drugs involving five companies.
Drugs containing valsartan are used to treat high blood pressure and help prevent heart attacks and stroke. They are also used by patients who have had heart failure or a recent heart attack.
Health Canada says anyone taking medication that contains valsartan should continue unless told to stop by their doctor or pharmacist.
But the agency also says patients taking the drug should check with their pharmacist to learn if their medicine is being recalled.
Several drugs containing valsartan being recalled due to contamination with a potential carcinogen - Recalls and safety alerts
http://torontosun.com/health/may-cau...artan-recalled

Danbones
ooopsi

funny doctors being the third largest cause of death in the US.
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 11th, 2018 at 06:19 AM..

Ludmilly444
I don't know if this is the right section to ask this but I'll take my chances anyway. I just want to ask if someone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative medicine? I've been reading some article about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this review on a certain strain Marijuana In Grams, Eighths, Quarters, Halves, Ounces, Kilo's and Pounds, it has a very high pain suppressing effect. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also find new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

MHz
Acidic food/drinks seem to be quite common in people who get one of the many strains. Does any bottled water show it had a ph level of 7.6 or better? For somebody with an acidic diet they might want one that is ph 8.3 to stay on the up-side of 7.6. That would be more in line with prevention rather than cure after you get cancer but it works in both cases.
There are also cheap and effective ways to keep lung infections in the 'minor irritant' range compared to 'incurable phenomena'. You might want to ask yourself why that is not on a poster at every clinic. The 'those fukers' reaction is the right one to have, sad to say.