Category 4 Hurricane Lane threatens Hawaii

Danbones
It's in the languages, especially phonetically, and in the myths and histories as well.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

It's in the languages, especially phonetically, and in the myths and histories as well.

I'm not at all surprised. If white Eurpoeans had not invaded the Americas, someone from Asia would have done it, eventually ... and they would have brought Smallpox, too and probably genocide as well. The Americas were not going to maintain their isolation. This is where humans "met up with themselves" after millennia of eastward and westward migrations.

White_Unifier

I don't know about all of the languages of the Pacific Northwest, but I can speak for what I've read about Chinuk Wawa. It contains words mostly from the languages of the Pacific Northwest and to a lesser degree from Cree, Ojibwa, Hawaiian, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, English, French, and probably other languages too. In fact, the entrepreneurial spirit of the region was what gave rise to the need to create Chinuk Wawa in the first place.

So much for 'two founding races,' eh.

Hoid
So to define the 'Zionists': they are whatever I want them to be. Just like Lie-berals and nazis.

It's an easy trick and works on anything.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm not at all surprised. If white Eurpoeans had not invaded the Americas, someone from Asia would have done it, eventually ... and they would have brought Smallpox, too and probably genocide as well. The Americas were not going to maintain their isolation. This is where humans "met up with themselves" after millennia of eastward and westward migrations.

I'm not sure about that. records show the Chinese had visited Africa long before European colonization of Africa. The Chinese seemed more interested in just exploring and minor trade. I think unique historical factors pushed the Europeans towards a desire to colonize.

It is not inconceivable that had colonization of the Americas not occurred, Chinuk Wawa itself would have become the official language of a North American federation of some kind.

Hoid

They found a village in BC that shows they were doing it back to the ice age.

Kitsilano?

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

I object to religion being injected into a forum that is supposed to deal with science. Babble all you want in the religious forums, I don't go there.

If you adhere to the GAW (Global Anthro Warming) cult you certainly are dealing with the science of mass mind control and disinformation. bonus comment>>>>>>next you will be similarly convinced that the huge uptick in earthquakes is also a result of purely human construction. YOU ARE A BELIEVER MISTER Yes you do go there.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Kitsilano?

Prince George?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

If you adhere to the GAW (Global Anthro Warming) cult you certainly are dealing with the science of mass mind control and disinformation. bonus comment>>>>>>next you will be similarly convinced that the huge uptick in earthquakes is also a result of purely human construction. YOU ARE A BELIEVER MISTER Yes you do go there.

That would require they be extremely smart, I think they are quite stupid and they are winging it as far as today's events being anything but them prying to fulfill some 'master plan' drawn up in 1880's and loyalty is stopping the younger ones from saying it is an unworkable plan, period.

Maybe it will put out the volcano.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Don't come to where you want; I don't mind .. I don't like that you come or not.. but you evaded my question ..

Initially I posted a news about the hurricane, and they came to mock, and you did not object .. but only when I replied to them you came pretending the science .. why didn't you tell them to restrict their words to your alleged 'science'?

Therefore, your 'bubbling and rubbish' word even when you cover it with the cover of the science; it has no relation to science, but only to your atheism ... while atheism has no relation to the science .. but only according to your rubbish bubbling.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm#Nature
quran-ayat.com/retort/index.htm#Nature

================================================== =======

This video tells about the floods in Hawaii during this Hurricane Lane:

[youtube]TH4s50qr1Jo[/youtube]

Sorry, semi-coherent babble is beyond my ability to answer. Go back to worshipping your imaginary deity.

MHz
The playlist from this site has lots of floods. Does Hawaii give a discount during eruptions and hurricanes?

Torch light

Sorry,
semi-coherent babble is beyond my ability to answer.
Go back to worshipping your imaginary deity.

I am not sorry .. the babbles are your babbles .. Of course you cannot answer because you incline to the falsehood ..
And certainly, I worship God the True One .. while if you don't worship God, it is your choice and your luck.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I am not sorry .. the babbles are your babbles .. Of course you cannot answer because you incline to the falsehood ..
And certainly, I worship God the True One .. while if you don't worship God, it is your choice and your luck.

I worship the Great Spaghetti Monster, a deity every bit as real as yours.

White_Unifier

I worship the Great Spaghetti Monster, a deity every bit as real as yours.

How in the world did you come to believe that a pot of pasta is your god?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

REALLY good sauce, man!

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

The same way that others believe in Jehovah or Allah - blind ignorance.