A water 'lake' declared on Mars


Torch light
#1
ESA, the European Space Agency radar discovered the evidence of water below the surface of Mars. It means life is present on Mars.
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-44952710

So this new discovery affirms the older statement by the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible that there is water and life in all its forms including the human beings and the genie beings on Mars and the planets beyond it.
He said this in the year 1947 in the first edition of his book The Universe and the Quran.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/i...Are_Inhabited_
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_

In addition, the availability of water on the outer planets (Mars and the beyond planets) and their moons is also existent, and proved on Enceladus: a moon of Saturn.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enceladus
 
MHz
#2
Do you believe everything you read, especially from NASA like entities?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4cRW_T5Xg
RICHPLANET TV - Evidence of NASA's Mars Rover Deception Part 1
 
Curious Cdn
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Do you believe everything you read, especially from NASA like entities?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4cRW_T5Xg
RICHPLANET TV - Evidence of NASA's Mars Rover Deception Part 1

It's a LIE!

... an evil lie, meant to draw us into ... into ...

What's the reason for this conspiracy, again?
 
MHz
#4
$$$ for nothing.
 
Curious Cdn
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

$$$ for nothing.

Ahh,I see.

So, the ESA discovered the lake. What's that blood-sucking NASA got to do with it?
 
MHz
#6
Kissing cousins, if NASA put it out everybody would be rolling on the ground in fits of laughter. Sort of like NASA not getting to the moon being accepted but (suddenly) no doubt at all that they made a harder journey with no big problems other than more flights ($$$) were needed.
Are those batteries available at Walmart yet as my phone keeps dying way too soon? (probably destroyed the blueprints like all the moon data)
 
Curious Cdn
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Kissing cousins, if NASA put it out everybody would be rolling on the ground in fits of laughter. Sort of like NASA not getting to the moon being accepted but (suddenly) no doubt at all that they made a harder journey with no big problems other than more flights ($$$) were needed.
Are those batteries available at Walmart yet as my phone keeps dying way too soon? (probably destroyed the blueprints like all the moon data)

You mean, if the Europeans (or Japanese, Indians, Brits, Chinese) discover something out there, it immediately gets that "Proudly Made in USA" sticker on it before the fixer's dry on the print?

How about the Russian space program? Why doesn't it fall under your critical scrutiny?
 
MHz
#8
Do they have one?

The US and the EU are in the same bed, anything said differently has a $$ tag attached and it costs the taxpayers more. $$ for nothing, who is going to rock that boat?


Why the hell does everything get double spaced?? I would think it is me but it only happens on this site.
 
Curious Cdn
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Do they have one?

The US and the EU are in the same bed, anything said differently has a $$ tag attached and it costs the taxpayers more. $$ for nothing, who is going to rock that boat?


Why the hell does everything get double spaced?? I would think it is me but it only happens on this site.

They have the only manned space program capable of launching humans into space, at the present time.

"If it is not Soyuz, it is shitski."
Last edited by Curious Cdn; Jul 27th, 2018 at 08:26 PM..
 
MHz
#10
You mean to the US (and EU) space station? The same place with all the crazy hair, sniffing too much hair-spray is more like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSTDwOzZgyQ
 
Torch light
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Do you believe everything you read?

No, I don't.
But I think this is true about water on Mars.
Moreover, IMO there is surface water in the form of ice on top of mountains, water-springs, water streams, rivers, seas and oceans.
In addition, the Martian are almost like us with some differences like the color, the shape of the face (similar to the difference between the black African, the yellow Chinese and the blond European).
 
MHz
#12
If the surface is below freezing then any liquid water below the surface would be heated from below, true or not?
 
Blackleaf
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You mean to the US (and EU) space station? The same place with all the crazy hair, sniffing too much hair-spray is more like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSTDwOzZgyQ

Esa is not the EU Space Agency. It's the European Space agency.
 
Curious Cdn
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You mean to the US (and EU) space station? The same place with all the crazy hair, sniffing too much hair-spray is more like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSTDwOzZgyQ

The Russians built five of the modules.
 
MHz
#15
Okay, what does that have with the moon or mars? I hear the Russian rocket engines are the only reason the place is still in business. HTH did that happen, more blueprints gets trashed??
 
taxslave
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Do you believe everything you read, especially from NASA like entities?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4cRW_T5Xg
RICHPLANET TV - Evidence of NASA's Mars Rover Deception Part 1

Why not? It believes everything in the camel hamper handbook.
 
MHz
#17
Suddenly I feel like I need a shower or 2.
 
spaminator
#18
perhaps the ice and water should be evaporated like in total recall.
 
Torch light
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If the surface is below freezing then any liquid water below the surface would be heated from below, true or not?

Let us think reasonably about it .. contemplate:
Ice on top of mountains like on Earth .. it means the slopes and valleys are warmer so that ice is limited to the tops .. therefore, when ice melts or percolates in the ground .. a logical result: it will get out in the form of water springs or fountains .. then water streams, then rivers and seas.

Moreover, not all the regions of Mars are the same like the polar regions where ice is present there all the year round (like on Earth).

In addition, I don't trust their data and what they declared: every now and then they give something different.

The seasonal variation in the images of water streams contradicts the idea that all the surface is freezing.

Therefore, their explanation about the thin atmosphere, the freezing surface are not reasonable ..

I tell you how this is:
The distance of Mars from the Sun is not enough to make it freezing: See the Earth: is it far from the Sun or not? It is far or not, but another factor to decide this is the inclination of the Earth axis which will let some regions exposed to the sun heat and others not to such extent: so that there are very hot regions: equatorial, and others very freezing regions: the polar.

The same will be for Mars (and the rest of the planets): it is not only the distance which decides the surface is hot or cold, but the axis inclination, which differs in each planet: to make it exposed more or less to the sun rays and heat. Glory to God Almighty!

================================================== =====

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If the surface is below freezing then any liquid water below the surface would be heated from below, true or not?

This is another factor: the central heat inside the planet .. so why on Earth the top of mountains are freezing while valleys are warm? Because the top of mountains are far from the heat in the center of the Earth .. the same thing will be for Mars.

It means: the surface is not freezing all the year on Mars .. it is the same as on Earth .. the data have been manipulated or have been wrong .. and will be corrected .. God is the All-Knowing.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...Is_Successful_
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Journey_to_Mars_Is_Successful_
 
Curious Cdn
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Let us think reasonably about it .. contemplate:
Ice on top of mountains like on Earth .. it means the slopes and valleys are warmer so that ice is limited to the tops .. therefore, when ice melts or percolates in the ground .. a logical result: it will get out in the form of water springs or fountains .. then water streams, then rivers and seas.

Moreover, not all the regions of Mars are the same like the polar regions where ice is present there all the year round (like on Earth).

In addition, I don't trust their data and what they declared: every now and then they give something different.

The seasonal variation in the images of water streams contradicts the idea that all the surface is freezing.

Therefore, their explanation about the thin atmosphere, the freezing surface are not reasonable ..

I tell you how this is:
The distance of Mars from the Sun is not enough to make it freezing: See the Earth: is it far from the Sun or not? It is far or not, but another factor to decide this is the inclination of the Earth axis which will let some regions exposed to the sun heat and others not to such extent: so that there are very hot regions: equatorial, and others very freezing regions: the polar.

The same will be for Mars (and the rest of the planets): it is not only the distance which decides the surface is hot or cold, but the axis inclination, which differs in each planet: to make it exposed more or less to the sun rays and heat. Glory to God Almighty!

================================================== =====



This is another factor: the central heat inside the planet .. so why on Earth the top of mountains are freezing while valleys are warm? Because the top of mountains are far from the heat in the center of the Earth .. the same thing will be for Mars.

It means: the surface is not freezing all the year on Mars .. it is the same as on Earth .. the data have been manipulated or have been wrong .. and will be corrected .. God is the All-Knowing.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...Is_Successful_
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Journey_to_Mars_Is_Successful_

It is a Zionist conspiracy.
 
MHz
#21
Physics points to a thinner atmosphere being a bigger factor based on the increased rate the temp declines compared to the rate below the level of about 5,963ft.
 

Similar Threads

8
Water on Mars
by Walter | Aug 5th, 2008
46
Water on Mars
by Johnnny | Jun 15th, 2007