Fake Microsoft virus alert....new!

DaSleeper
Anybody else getting it?
It happened to me twice trying to access you tube through google instead of through my bookmark....
It used to be you could get rid of those alerts just by closing the pop up...
They are now getting better....The only way to get rid of it is by shutting down your PC
I just scanned my computer with both AVG and windows defender......Still virus free!!!

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Anybody else getting it?
It happened to me twice trying to access you tube through google instead of through my bookmark....
They are now getting better....The only way to get rid of it is by shutting down your PC
I just scanned my computer with both AVG and windows defender......Still virus free!!!

Doesn't a "Fake" virus mean there is no Virus at all? It's just Fake?

I have an iMac, and every time I hear of problems with Mircosoft I thank God I use apple products..
phew.

DaSleeper
Johnnny
How do you know so much about computer software? Did you take a course in it or did you just learn it on your own?

Kreskin
Ive been using an HP windows product for 5 years and without any issues. If I had bought an apple product I'd be on my 2nd or 3rd. Its the nature of Apple, just keep forking out money.

Curious Cdn
Windows?

How quaint.

Curious Cdn
+1
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by avro19 View Post

Facebook is a tool for the lonely.

I'm glad I deleted my account a month after I had it.

I never signed up for one. They'll have to work a little harder at finding and incarcerating me when the Millennials start building internment camps for Baby Boomers.

Johnnny
I'll be 3 years Facebook clean next March.

Johnnny

Do you get an AA like medallion?

You should.

Thanks. Sometimes I Jones hard because everyone my generation uses it for everything.

Johnnny

Don't give in....the memes will kill you.

It's worse than that. You can't even comment on disqus hosted message boards that are quite common without Facebook. I cant even comment in my local papers website.

Literally everyone around even as I speak are snap chatting and Facebooking hard. I post here at these times to "fit in".

spaminator

Anybody else getting it?

the warning comes out blaring.

gerryh

Anybody else getting it?

It's a fishing expedition. that is all.