Mozilla Firefox Issues.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Mine keeps lagging, not responding on the simplest of sites. Anyone else have this issue? I'm running WIN 10 on a brand new computer.

bill barilko
I gave Firefox up for just that reason-too slow no matter what I tried.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

I gave Firefox up for just that reason-too slow no matter what I tried.

What are you using now? IE or Chrome? Or are you an apple user?

Cliffy
You can get Safari for PC, I believe. I really don't like Chrome. I use Firefox on my Mac. Whenever it starts to lag, I just reboot.

bill barilko
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
Chrome

DaSleeper
I downloaded "Portable firefox" the same one that you use on a USB., but I put the folder in my documents with a shortcut on desktop.....
It seems to be faster than regular PC Firefox...
I also have it set-up to clean-up on exit....

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Mine keeps lagging, not responding on the simplest of sites. Anyone else have this issue? I'm running WIN 10 on a brand new computer.

have you tried installing the latest version of firefox?

AdrianB
Better use Chrome, it works better with Window, like Safari for Mac.
But if you insist in continuing to use Firefox, upgrade to latest version and we'll see then.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

I use Chrome on everything. I find out to be faster and more compatible.

coldstream
Mozilla has lasted longer than i thought it would after firing its founder Brendan Eich in 2014 for supporting Prop 8, the California ballot initiative in support of traditional marriage. I have avoided it like the plague since. And its gradually come unglued as its hiring policies exclude anyone with moral sanity. It's going to get worse and worse, i predict.
Last edited by coldstream; Nov 10th, 2017 at 02:40 PM..

spaminator
+1
there is a new version of firefox called quantum.

justlooking
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Looks like Chrome.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

I just tried it, Dunno if it's faster than chrome, but it's fast.....and it quit asking me if I want to make it my default browser every time I start it!
In widows 10 It's not one of the default browser options, so I just start it from a taskbar icon...

Mowich
+1
I just started running it yesterday and after working out a few things am really happy with Quantum. I find it to be much faster than the prior version.