The Quran interpreter exposes one of the Quran marvels

selfsame
On Doomsday, all people will go towards Hell ... a very horrible scene.

Saqar which is a big sun, larger than the present sun; its gravity is greater than the gravity of the present sun .. Saqar is the Hell of Doomsday. Saqar will pull people by its gravity, and they cannot escape its gravity.

All such information may not be known to people: Muslims and non-Muslims.

The marvel of the Quran is that God - be glorified - said that

disbelievers will driven along towards Hell, and believers will be driven along towards Paradise (or Heaven) ..

so the question is:

such driving is some kind of disrespect, so how could it be said that believers will be driven along!?

Google search: quran-ayat Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly The Quran interpretation - pdf
http://quran-ayat.com/interpretation.pdf

================================================== =================

So all of you: the black and the white, the Semite and the non-Semite, the righteous and the corrupt ... all will go towards Hell.

Therefore, in general all will go to Hell, then the entry into Paradise (or Heaven) will be selective.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/2.htm#Hell_
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 31st, 2016 at 03:57 PM..

MHz
Since He set the ratio at 2/3 will be going to hell on the day of the return it seem like making that ration any smaller is going to be something God isn't going to change no matter what.

Isa:54:1:
Sing,
O barren,
thou that didst not bear;
break forth into singing,
and cry aloud,
thou that didst not travail with child:
for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife,
saith the LORD.

God also makes it pretty clear who will be rejected until the Great White Throne event.

Isa:65:1-12:
I am sought of them that asked not for me;
I am found of them that sought me not:
I said,
Behold me,
behold me,
unto a nation that was not called by my name.
I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people,
which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face;
that sacrificeth in gardens,
and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
Which remain among the graves,
and lodge in the monuments,
which eat swine's flesh,
and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
Which say,
Stand by thyself,
come not near to me;
for I am holier than thou.
These are a smoke in my nose,
a fire that burneth all the day.
Behold,
it is written before me:
I will not keep silence,
but will recompense,
even recompense into their bosom,
Your iniquities,
and the iniquities of your fathers together,
saith the LORD,
which have burned incense upon the mountains,
and blasphemed me upon the hills:
therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.
Thus saith the LORD,
As the new wine is found in the cluster,
and one saith,
Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it:
so will I do for my servants' sakes,
that I may not destroy them all.
And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob,
and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains:
and mine elect shall inherit it,
and my servants shall dwell there.
And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks,
and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in,
for my people that have sought me.
But ye are they that forsake the LORD,
that forget my holy mountain,
that prepare a table for that troop,
and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

taxslave
Only the believers. The rest of us will live long and prosper right here on earth.

selfsame
At the start all people will go towards Hell ... this will certainly be very horrible.
So what do you think yourselves ... will you be saved and do you deserve to be saved, and how can that be?

This is in the Quran 19: 71-72, which mean:
(Everyone of you, people, without exception, will go towards [Hell]; that is an inevitable ordinance of your Lord.
Then We shall save [from the gravity of Hell] those who warded off [God's disobedience], and shall leave the wrong-doers crowding therein.
)

Therefore, (There isn't anyone of you but will go towards it) means: None of you but will go to Hell; because it will pull them, all, to itself by gravity, then God will send His angels to pick the believers away from it, and leave the disbelievers in it.

taxslave
+1
Hell has fast cars and faster women. ANd booze and fun fun fun. Added bonus, no snow. While heaven you get to sit on a cloud all day plucking on a harp. With a whiskey keg that has a hole in it and a woman that doesn't. Which would you choose.
Those 70 virgins you been told you are getting? Miss quote. It is actually one 70 year old virgin. See above for explanation.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Only the believers. The rest of us will live long and prosper right here on earth.

The odds of dying from old age is what, 50/1 at best?? You have no control of your destiny after you take your last breath. That also means you are pretty powerless as far as these verses go.

Ec:3:20:
All go unto one place;
all are of the dust,
and all turn to dust again.

Ec:12:1-8:
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth,
while the evil days come not,
nor the years draw nigh,
when thou shalt say,
I have no pleasure in them;
While the sun,
or the light,
or the moon,
or the stars,
be not darkened,
nor the clouds return after the rain:
In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble,
and the strong men shall bow themselves,
and the grinders cease because they are few,
and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

And the doors shall be shut in the streets,
when the sound of the grinding is low,
and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird,
and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;
Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high,
and fears shall be in the way,
and the almond tree shall flourish,
and the grasshopper shall be a burden,
and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home,
and the mourners go about the streets:
Or ever the silver cord be loosed,
or the golden bowl be broken,
or the pitcher be broken at the fountain,
or the wheel broken at the cistern.
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Vanity of vanities,
saith the preacher;
all is vanity.

BTW, in your 'golden years' you will be looking for death as it is a escape from what old age brings. Tremble is the shakes that come with old age, grinders are a person's teeth and windows refer to a person's eyes. The rest is pretty straight forward.

Ludlow
+1
Selfschlep both you and Megaloon are crazier than shythouse rats. i suggest both of you get together and do the thorazine shuffle

selfsame
So the answer to the question in the first post:

They will be like the drowned and will be captured by the gravity of Saqar, the big sun, and cannot get rid of it.

Then by God's mercy and grace, He will send some angels as a squad (which is called in the Quran 'mafaza' i.e. angel squad; in the Iraqi army, it is called 'mafraza', who will take the believers away from the gravity of Hell or Saqar.

So people including the believers, will be like the drowned: if you come to save him from his front, he will grasp you and drown you together with him; therefore you should come to the drowned from behind him and take him by pushing him along so as to save him.

Therefore, the angels will drive the believer from his back and take him along to Paradise or Heaven.

And therefore, God - be glorified - said that the believers will be driven along to Paradise.

This is in the Quran 39: 73, which means:
{And those that warded off [disobeying] their Lord shall be driven a in masses into Paradise}
.................................................. ...................

73 a The ‘driving’ implies the insulting of man, but God said it about ‘those that warded off [disobeying] their Lord’ because the gravity of the sun will draw all souls: the pious and the disobedient, then the angels will come and take the pious by force and push them violently, lest the sun should draw them again.

That is like when you swim in the sea and then you see a man about to be drowned and you want to save him from the drowning, so you will push him towards the beach by force and violence lest the waves may return him again to the sea when he will be drowned.

This is indicated by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 19: 71-72, which means:
(Everyone of you, people, without exception, will go towards [Hell]; that is an inevitable ordinance of your Lord.
Then We shall save [from the gravity of Hell] those who warded off [God's disobedience], and shall leave the wrong-doers crowding therein.
)

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Selfschlep both you and Megaloon are crazier than shythouse rats. i suggest both of you get together and do the thorazine shuffle

With your contribution that would seem you want to be included

Are you sure 'drowned' is the right term. Drowned would be for the ones that dies in Noah's flood. The next 'flood' i fire and not water.

Psalms:37:20:
But the wicked shall perish,
and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs:
they shall consume;
into smoke shall they consume away.

Zec:14:12:
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem;
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet,
and their eyes shall consume away in their holes,
and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Jer:25:30-33:
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words,
and say unto them,
The LORD shall roar from on high,
and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout,
as they that tread the grapes,
against all the inhabitants of the earth.
A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the sword,
saith the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented,
neither gathered,
nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.

selfsame
This is also explained in many other ayat of the Quran, like the aya 3: 185, which means:
{Then whosoever will forcibly be removed away from the Fire and be admitted into Paradise will have indeed won}

This aya is an indication that people, as a whole, will enter into Hell, then the pious will be removed from it and be admitted into Paradise; whereas as regards the disbelievers, they will not be removed from it, but will remain suffering inside it.

================================================== =================

Therefore, the answer of the question in the first post, has now become clear; it means:
they will be saved by a squad of angels who will remove the believer from the gravity of Saqar, the big sun, and will take him to Paradise.
While as regards to disbelievers, they will be left to suffer the punishment in Hell.

Angstrom
The seed of allah must be exterminated from this earth. His children are a pestilence.

Murphy
+1
A venomous brown asp, it's fangs full of smudge,
Seven black scorpions, seeking plum
Mohammed's tongue, like vinegar and sweat
The world suffers from their curse

Pleck me, oh lord, that I will smite the plague of Islam. Let me be your instrument and throw them into the fire. Their vileness and evil to be consumed in your cleansing fire.

Plutonium, strontium, uranium mire
For Mohammed's sons
We'll deliver the fire

Al-Hilly and you are the spawn of Satan. A foul desert stench. You smell of camels and unwashed women. Begone idolater. Your words are lies. The spit that drips from a serpent's tongue. Evil. Shameless. A blot. Islam and its followers are a blight upon the earth.

The cleansing fire is coming for you and all Islam.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

The seed of allah must be exterminated from this earth. His children are a pestilence.

There are only Gentiles and Jews these days. You seem to be catering to the Jews fondest wish, that all Gentile would die so they alone can inherit the earth. well them and a few Gentile slaves to sop the hogs and clean out the barns.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

There are only Gentiles and Jews these days. You seem to be catering to the Jews fondest wish, that all Gentile would die so they alone can inherit the earth. well them and a few Gentile slaves to sop the hogs and clean out the barns.

I cater to myself, all other seeds are not pure.

selfsame
The 'angelic squad' that will be sent by God, to save the believers from the gravity of the sun, and then to guide them to Paradise in heaven; this 'angelic squad' is also mentioned in the Quran 39: 61, which means:
{ But God will rescue [from Hell] those who ward off [the association and the disobedience of God] by their 'angelic squads' b. }
.................................................. ................

61 b i.e. by their angels who were with them in the life of the World writing down their deeds; so that God will order the angels to take them out of Hell.

The ‘squad’ is the group having such duty; in the Iraqi army, it is called ‘Mafraza’; for the angels are the host of God.
Similar to this aya in meaning is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 19: 72, which means:
(Then We shall save [from the gravity of Hell] those who warded off [God's disobedience], and shall leave the wrong-doers crowding therein.)

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

I cater to myself, all other seeds are not pure.

Sounds lonely, as do all your posts, now we all know why.

Angstrom

Sounds lonely, as do all your posts, now we all know why.

I must not mingle with the pestilence of this planet. They will block my access to salvation. Dirty demons the whole lot of you.

MHz
You sure that isn't 'pesticide'? That stuff will have you doing all sorts of crazy things in the deep of the night.

With the grave being your final resting spot why are you so afraid of showing up there early??

Angstrom

You sure that isn't 'pesticide'? That stuff will have you doing all sorts of crazy things in the deep of the night.

With the grave being your final resting spot why are you so afraid of showing up there early??

I'm ready, what set to accomplish is done.

taxslave
You guys just keep quoting your story books. The rest of us will stick with reality.

selfsame
Therefore, following Doomsday, all people [: their ethereal souls] will go towards Hell, then God will command the angels to rescue the believers who worked the righteous work ... and so the angels will rescue the believers from the gravity of that huge sun: Saqar (which nowadays looms from faraway in the sky as one of the brilliant stars of the sky)

The angels will come to the believer and push him forcibly from his back and guide him out of the gravity of Saqar and lead him to Paradise in heaven.

While the rest of disbelievers: the atheists, the associaters and idolaters; they will remain within the gravity of that huge sun which will draw them [and they are ethereal souls] and they cannot get rid of it, so they will remain suffering around it and in its gaseous layers.

So this is in the Quran 25: 34, which means:
{Those who will be ‘gathered together’ having their direction towards Hell i – they will be in the worst situation [in Hell j ], and as to the way [of Paradise] they will be the most astray [from it.]}
.................................................. .............

i Deviating not right or left away from it, because its gravity attracts them to it.

j Their place in Hell will be the worst place, as will their obtaining of food and drink be in it.

Google search: Quran-ayat Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly The Quran interpretation - pdf

Google search: Quran-ayat Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly Man after Death
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm
Last edited by selfsame; Aug 1st, 2016 at 11:07 AM..

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Therefore, following Doomsday, all people [: their ethereal souls] will go towards Hell, then God will command the angels to rescue the believers who worked the righteous work ... and so the angels will rescue the believers from the gravity of that huge sun: Saqar (which nowadays looms from faraway in the sky as one of the brilliant stars of the sky)

The angels will come to the believer and push him forcibly from his back and guide him out of the gravity of Saqar and lead him to Paradise in heaven.

While the rest of disbelievers: the atheists, the associaters and idolaters; they will remain within the gravity of that huge sun which will draw them [and they are ethereal souls] and they cannot get rid of it, so they will remain suffering around it and in its gaseous layers.

So this is in the Quran 25: 34, which means:
{Those who will be ‘gathered together’ having their direction towards Hell i – they will be in the worst situation [in Hell j ], and as to the way [of Paradise] they will be the most astray [from it.]}

i Deviating not right or left away from it, because its gravity attracts them to it.

j Their place in Hell will be the worst place, as will their obtaining of food and drink be in it.

Google search: Quran-ayat Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly The Quran interpretation - pdf

Google search: Quran-ayat Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly Man after Death
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm

No one cares what your quran has in it selfschlep. It was written by ignorant goat herders who shyt where they slept. Nasty barbarians . So shet your festering gob dummy.

selfsame
There is a large number of the Quran revelations (or ayat), which speak about such proceeding to Hell and which describe their horrible condition there.
E.g. this aya 17: 67, which means:
{And on Doomsday We will gather them together on their faces [directing towards Hell a]; being blind [to the way of getting out of it], dumb [to speak with apology] and deaf [to hear the rapture and sounds of delight].
Their resort will be Hell
b : whenever [the fire] abates, We increase for them the blaze.}

a Without judgment nor will they be allowed to give excuses.
b To which they will resort and in which they will dwell.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

EagleSmack
+2
#24  Top Rated Post

SelfSame's Secret Fantasy

selfsame
God - be glorified - decreed a decision that will not be appealed: a promise that He will not break: God will terminate the ugly Zionists if they persist with their transgression, ungodliness and evil.

Google search: quran-ayat Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran A Warning to Jews of Perishing, If they do not believe in the Quran
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_

EagleSmack

selfsame
Dirty, this is the portent of your end.

EagleSmack

selfsame
This sign or portent is called: The filth of abomination in the Holy House of God.
But the thing is that you are ignorant about the Bible.

Ludlow
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

This sign or portent is called: The filth of abomination in the Holy House of God.
But the thing is that you are ignorant about the Bible.

no you are..selfschloop