The first soora in the book of the Quran


selfsame
#1
By God's help, I have completed the translation of the interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly; and here I present to readers my translation of the first soora in the book of the Quran.
It is in the attached file.
Attached Files
Quran interpretation.zip (17.0 KB, 7 views )
 
Walter
#2
Good for you.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

By God's help, I have completed the translation of the interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly; and here I present to readers my translation of the first soora in the book of the Quran.
It is in the attached file.

Not giving Allah all the glory? My my.
 
55Mercury
#4
try copy and paste
 
selfsame
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Not giving Allah all the glory? My my.

In the Quran non-believers have not become non-believers, but only they are the worst among mankind.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

In the Quran non-believers have not become non-believers, but only they are the worst among mankind.

That's me. . . worst among mankind.
 
grainfedpraiboy
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

In the Quran non-believers have not become non-believers, but only they are the worst among mankind.

I was sitting here this morning do some interpreting of the Koran myself.





It seems that the 7th Bedouin century interpretation of an all powerful God that created the vast universe from sheer will and needs militant foot soldiers to enforce Her will when it comes to moral behaviour or faith itself might need a tad bit of updating for the modern world.
 
selfsame
#8
Read it carefully. The meaning then the explanatory notes.
Don't be afraid, it will not sting you; you have mind and reason. Contemplate its meanings and implications.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#9  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Read it carefully. The meaning then the explanatory notes.
Don't be afraid, it will not sting you; you have mind and reason. Contemplate its meanings and implications.

My mind says not to open up a ZIP file from a hateful bigot.
 
grainfedpraiboy
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Don't be afraid, it will not sting you; you have minds and reason.

It was soft and pliable.
 
Tecumsehsbones
-1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Read it carefully. The meaning then the explanatory notes.
Don't be afraid, it will not sting you; you have mind and reason. Contemplate its meanings and implications.

Then go blow up a supermarket. Allahu akbar!
 
EagleSmack
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

In the Quran non-believers have not become non-believers, but only they are the worst among mankind.

Were you able to purchase any Yazidi slaves over there?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Were you able to purchase any Yazidi slaves over there?

Or buy a wife from Boko Haram?
 
55Mercury
#14
or a bacha bazi boy all for your very own?
 
selfsame
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by grainfedpraiboy View Post

It was soft and pliable.

This was in general; not to you personally.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

My mind says not to open up a ZIP file from a hateful bigot.

Even though, why don't you read it then?

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Then go blow up a supermarket. Allahu akbar!

Who then threw the aid and weapons to them from the military airplanes, by mistake!!!?
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 16th, 2015 at 04:38 PM..
 
EagleSmack
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post


Even though, why don't you read it then?


Only a dumb azz would open a ZIP file from someone they don't know.


In addition, why should I read you hateful trash?


Do these girls scare you? I bet they'd kick your azz.


 
Tecumsehsbones
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Who then threw the weapons to them from the airplanes, by mistake!!?

So, your logic is if the infidels kill Muslims, Muslims should kill Muslims?

Excellent argument.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Only a dumb azz would open a ZIP file from someone they don't know.


In addition, why should I read you hateful trash?


Do these girls scare you? I bet they'd kick your azz.


And if you think our fighters are tough, you should see our ballerinas!


 
EagleSmack
#18
Guys like Selfsame are terrified of strong women.


I prefer my kick boxing MMA types to post.
 
selfsame
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

So, your logic is if the infidels kill Muslims, Muslims should kill Muslims?

Excellent argument.

I tell you my opinion about this:
Tel Aviv and USA wanted to remove the ruler of Syria, but Russia intervened, and the situation was serious, that may progress to more serious consequences; then Russia and USA decided that they should not intervene in Syria, and leave the Syrian to decide this by themselves.

But it is the strategy of Tel Aviv and USA to remove the ruler of Syria.
Therefore, Tel Aviv and their ally the USA brought and supported such groups to accomplish this task.
That is why Tel Aviv give them weapon and support, and they pretend they are against them.

To prove this: See that they have not taken serious and quick action against them.
And recently Cameron said: he will take action against such groups after 2 months!

And to prove my opinion also: I tell you, why have such groups appeared now and not before?
Moreover, what benefit USA got from occupying Iraq, then they withdrew from it? Was it a picnic, but only to the advantage of Tel Aviv.

And if you want to be sure of this, see what Russia say, because they will expose each other.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

I tell you my opinion about this:
Tel Aviv and USA wanted to remove the ruler of Syria, but Russia intervened, and the situation was serious, that may progress to more serious consequences; then Russia and USA decided that they should not intervene in Syria, and leave the Syrian to decide this by themselves.

But it is the strategy of Tel Aviv and USA to remove the ruler of Syria.
Therefore, Tel Aviv and their ally the USA brought and supported such groups to accomplish this task.
That is why Tel Aviv give them weapon and support, and they pretend they are against them.

To prove this: See that they have not taken serious and quick action against them.
And recently Cameron said: he will take action against such groups after 2 months!

And to prove my opinion also: I tell you, why have such groups appeared now and not before?
Moreover, what benefit USA got from occupying Iraq, then they withdrew from it? Was it a picnic, but only to the advantage of Tel Aviv.

And if you want to be sure of this, see what Russia say, because they will expose each other.


So in conclusion... you're a tard.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Guys like Selfsame are terrified of strong women.


I prefer my kick boxing MMA types to post.

Oh, no criticism! I think your MMA ladies are wonderful.

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

I tell you my opinion about this:

You already told me your opinion. And it was imbecilic. But do continue.

Quote:

Tel Aviv and USA wanted to remove the ruler of Syria, but Russia intervened, and the situation was serious, that may progress to more serious consequences; then Russia and USA decided that they should not intervene in Syria, and leave the Syrian to decide this by themselves.

But it is the strategy of Tel Aviv and USA to remove the ruler of Syria.
Therefore, Tel Aviv and their ally the USA brought and supported such groups to accomplish this task.
That is why Tel Aviv give them weapon and support, and they pretend they are against them.

To prove this: See that they have not taken serious and quick action against them.
And recently Cameron said: he will take action against such groups after 2 months!

And to prove my opinion also: I tell you, why have such groups appeared now and not before?
Moreover, what benefit USA got from occupying Iraq, then they withdrew from it? Was it a picnic, but only to the advantage of Tel Aviv.

And if you want to be sure of this, see what Russia say, because they will expose each other.

And how does blowing up other Muslims advance your cause of defeating Tel Aviv?
 
Dexter Sinister
#22
Could this be eanassir come back to haunt and threaten us?
 
Cliffy
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Could this be eanassir come back to haunt and threaten us?

If it is, he has been taking English lessons.
 
Dexter Sinister
#24
Seems less combative too. Maybe he's just had more practice. It was the mention of Al-Hilly in the OP that suggested it to me, eanassir was fond of citing him in defence of his claims.
 
Cliffy
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Seems less combative too. Maybe he's just had more practice. It was the mention of Al-Hilly in the OP that suggested it to me, eanassir was fond of citing him in defence of his claims.

It took eanssir a couple of years to lose his cool. With the heckling he's getting this time around, if it is him, he'll lose it soon enough.
 
damngrumpy
+1
#26
The one positive thing about this book is this
It is consistent in its ignorance.
It is time to live in the twenty first century.
Oh and I see your brothers in the religion of peace
murdered some people in the USA today
Such fine upstanding citizens reading their holy book
 
selfsame
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

The one positive thing about this book is this
It is consistent in its ignorance.

Have you read it carefully?

Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

It is time to live in the twenty first century.

I think you may belong to the twentieth century?


Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

Oh and I see your brothers in the religion of peace
murdered some people in the USA today
Such fine upstanding citizens reading their holy book

Why do you believe this all at once? Who knows the truth? Of course Muslims are also people like others, but who put the knife in the hand of the killer? You don't know.
Tel Aviv supporters and their lobby killed John F Kennedy and accused a Palestinian man, then they killed the killer in order to obliterate the truth.

Muslims count more than one billion people.
All of them are good or evil !?
Who said it is the religion of peace.
Communists claimed they work for global peace; was this true?

The global peace will not settle unless the Paraclete (Or the Mahdi or Elia who will appear in the Last Days.)
The Disagreement of the

Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Seems less combative too. Maybe he's just had more practice. It was the mention of Al-Hilly in the OP that suggested it to me, eanassir was fond of citing him in defence of his claims.

Dexter, your candle has not burnt yet?

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a 2000 year old book

The thing that make some people say such words about the Glorious Quran,is as I think, they did not read it and certainly did not study it; so they say things that are not correct.

Moreover, the translation depends on the understanding of the translator about the Quran, who depends on the explanation that he finds available.

And because the Muslim commentators did not understand a large part of the Quran, so the translator will give puzzling and obscure meaning of the ayat of the Quran.

To me I depend on a marvelous interpretation that makes things clear.

But I tell you this: I don't think that you will listen or discern the truth about the Quran.

This is because I consulted God about that, by the Quran, and it came the following ayat (or other similar ayat)and their meaning is:

Soora 27: 80-81: the explanation:
80. Truly you [Mohammed] cannot cause the dead to hear d, nor can you cause the deaf to hear the call [especially] when they turn back [away from you e.]

81. Nor can you [Mohammed] guide the blind aright, out of their error [in religion] f;
you can only make to hear those who believe in Our revelations, and they are submissive [to Us g.]
…………………………………………………………………
d It means: These associaters are like the dead: they cannot hear what you say to them.
e God – be glorified – said as in the interpretation of the aya: (when they turn back [away from you]), because one may hope that the deaf may hear the speaking, but when he goes away, one will lose hope in letting him hear his words.

Therefore, God – be glorified – likened the one insisting on ignorance like the deaf who has gone away from you and has not heard your words.
f So God – be glorified – likened the one straying away from the religion like the blind who missed the way.
g And complying with our religion.
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 27th, 2015 at 05:15 PM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Why do you believe this all at once? Who knows the truth? Of course Muslims are also people like others, but who put the knife in the hand of the killer? You don't know.
Tel Aviv supporters and their lobby killed John F Kennedy and accused a Palestinian man, then they killed the killer in order to obliterate the truth.

Sirhan Sirhan killed Bobby Kennedy, not John, you flaming imbecile.
 
selfsame
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sirhan Sirhan killed Bobby Kennedy, not John, you flaming imbecile.

Before this post of yours, I haven't considered you imbecile.
Don't you know that most of the Kennedy family were killed or assassinated?
John, Robert and others.
In addition to that many presidents of USA had been killed, like Abraham Lincoln and others.
Who killed Abraham Lincoln? They say: the killer was a sectarian or racial one, but in fact Lincoln was killed because he established the independent American currency, rather than seeking loans from the rich Jewish Rothschild family.
Last edited by selfsame; Jul 28th, 2015 at 03:44 PM..
 
Dexter Sinister
#30
You won't learn any truth by reading paranoid conspiracy theories. American currency was established by the Continental Congress late in the 18th century, almost a century before Lincoln came along. All that happened in his term was that the U.S. dollar became the sole currency, states could no longer issue their own. It's idiotic to think European Jewish bankers had him killed for not borrowing money from them. Are they still promoting The Protocols of the Elders of Zion where you live?
 

Similar Threads

42
The Quran gives the easier way
by eanassir | Jun 3rd, 2011
56
JESUS in the QURAN
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jan 26th, 2009
22
The beauty of the Quran.
by diamond lady | Dec 31st, 2008
162
Astronomy and the quran
by eanassir | Oct 3rd, 2007
12