It's funny because it's true.

Tygerbright

taxslave
+2
In case you didn't notice Obummer is long gone.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

In case you didn't notice Obummer is long gone.

And that wasn't tyranny.

Secret police squads are.

taxslave
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

And that wasn't tyranny.

Oh yes it was. And who do you think controlled the not so secret police squads?

Tygerbright

Oh yes it was. And who do you think controlled the not so secret police squads?

Trump's literally admitted on camera he's doing that.

taxslave
+1 / -1

Trump's literally admitted on camera he's doing that.

That's because unlike Obama, Trump tells the truth.
Although because Obama is so clueless he may not have known what the Clintons were doing behind his back.

Jinentonix
+3
#7  Top Rated Post

And that wasn't tyranny.

What's so secret about them? Funny how leftist shit pumps had no problem with O'Bumwad siccing the feds (ie the NKVD since we're playing stupid games) on Clive Bundy over cattle feeding but piss their pants like little bitches when Trump sends them in against anarchists, insurrections, and other violent rioters. Suddenly they're the "Gestapo". The bullshit moral relativism coming from you and the rest of the ALT-leftards is hilarious in its utter hypocrisy.

You have no f*ckng clue what tyranny is. Tyranny isn't taking down violent anarchists, terrorists and insurrectionists. Democrats stoking them and egging them on, is. Clearly the Democrats in cities like Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Portland, Seattle et al WANT the rest of the population living in fear. Otherwise they wouldn't tolerate the bullshit going on in their cities. And don't tell me the riots you call "protests" are about justice. If the Democrats really gave a shit about justice, the Mayors of those cities and whoever else makes these decisions, would have done something LONG before now about police procedure and how they interact with suspects. So why now, even though it would have been the right thing to do 20-30-40 years ago?

Hoid
+1

The entire basis of the 2nd amendment has been proven to be fraudulent,.

Quelle surprise.

gerryh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Quelle surprise.

No, it hasn't.

Jinentonix
+3

Really now fleabag. And here's me thinking that it's sole purpose was to defend 2nd Amendment rights and the right of self-defence. Leave it to some ALT-leftard to be wrong, as usual.
Let me put it this way, in EVERY other instance within the Constitution, "the people" means the citizens of the US, whether male, female adult or child. But when it comes to the 2nd Amendment, idiots like you want to interpret "the people" as a specific subset of American citizens, ie: the "militia".
But since the Constitution is about universal rights and the militia at the time of its writing was reserved only for males, the right to keep and bear arms and the right to self-defence are universal rights within the US. Suck it up buttercup.

Jinentonix
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Quelle surprise.

The fact you don't understand what the 2nd Amendment actually is isn't the least bit surprising.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The fact you don't understand what the 2nd Amendment actually is isn't the least bit surprising.

Yep. Militias were mostly used to massacre Natives and invade Canada.

Tygerbright

What's so secret about them? Funny how leftist shit pumps had no problem with O'Bumwad siccing the feds (ie the NKVD since we're playing stupid games) on Clive Bundy over cattle feeding but piss their pants like little bitches when Trump sends them in against anarchists, insurrections, and other violent rioters. Suddenly they're the "Gestapo". The bullshit moral relativism coming from you and the rest of the ALT-leftards is hilarious in its utter hypocrisy.

You have no f*ckng clue what tyranny is. Tyranny isn't taking down violent anarchists, terrorists and insurrectionists. Democrats stoking them and egging them on, is. Clearly the Democrats in cities like Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Portland, Seattle et al WANT the rest of the population living in fear. Otherwise they wouldn't tolerate the bullshit going on in their cities. And don't tell me the riots you call "protests" are about justice. If the Democrats really gave a shit about justice, the Mayors of those cities and whoever else makes these decisions, would have done something LONG before now about police procedure and how they interact with suspects. So why now, even though it would have been the right thing to do 20-30-40 years ago?

LOLOLOL oh goddess I love your language seriously.

You know you're not on 4 chan or kiwifarms or reddit anymore right?

Tecumsehsbones
+2

You have no f*ckng clue what tyranny is. Tyranny isn't taking down violent anarchists, terrorists and insurrectionists.

What about "taking down" citizens exercising their First Amendment rights in a lawful fashion in a place they're entitled to be at a time they're entitled to be there?

Tygerbright

Really now fleabag. And here's me thinking that it's sole purpose was to defend 2nd Amendment rights and the right of self-defence. Leave it to some ALT-leftard to be wrong, as usual.
Let me put it this way, in EVERY other instance within the Constitution, "the people" means the citizens of the US, whether male, female adult or child. But when it comes to the 2nd Amendment, idiots like you want to interpret "the people" as a specific subset of American citizens, ie: the "militia".
But since the Constitution is about universal rights and the militia at the time of its writing was reserved only for males, the right to keep and bear arms and the right to self-defence are universal rights within the US. Suck it up buttercup.

You seem unaquainted with the NRA and the public statements and content of their TV channel and many other things.

AND from those not kowtowing to the right wing ideology we simply see bullcrap and double standards. The government is imposing unidentified armsmen with sweeping powers to grab up citizens and they're doing nothin.

As expected.

PoC are organizing with arms and they're getting villified again.

As expected.

And the 2nd Amendment crew is silent on that too.

As expected.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by tecumsehsbones View Post

what about "taking down" citizens exercising their first amendment rights in a lawful fashion in a place they're entitled to be at a time they're entitled to be there?

^^^ this ^^^

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yep. Militias were mostly used to massacre Natives and invade Canada.

And re-capture escaped slaves.

Tecumsehsbones

And re-capture escaped slaves.

Nah, those were slave-catchers, predecessors to modern police forces. Different thing entirely.

Jinentonix
+2

LOLOLOL oh goddess I love your language seriously.

You know you're not on 4 chan or kiwifarms or reddit anymore right?

Go f*ck yourself you hypocritical c*nt face.

Serryah
+2

And you know what? Those parents are just as horrible as the racists and fukheads on the right.

Actually, IMO they're effin' garbage parents to teach their kids this.

(oops, did I betray the left again?)

Tygerbright

Again LOLing at you're language channer incel.

Using kids is wrong, both sides pull this crap though.

Jinentonix
+3

Again LOLing at you're language channer incel.

Awww the poor deluded snowflake thinks I frequent 4 chan/kiwifarms/reddit because I grew up in a small northern mining town. Never been on them, don't associate with extremists on EITHER side. Don't support their "causes" either. Too bad you can't say the same. I've also been married for 14 years now. When's the last time you got laid without having to pay for it?

Using kids is wrong, both sides pull this crap though.

I notice you didn't have a problem with the language on the signs but have a problem with my language. Yep, you just keep on proving what a hypocritical piece of shit you are. It's inevitable with ALT-left trash.

Serryah
+1

Awww the poor deluded snowflake thinks I frequent 4 chan/kiwifarms/reddit because I grew up in a small northern mining town. Never been on them, don't associate with extremists on EITHER side. Don't support their "causes" either. Too bad you can't say the same. I've also been married for 14 years now. When's the last time you got laid without having to pay for it?

I notice you didn't have a problem with the language on the signs but have a problem with my language. Yep, you just keep on proving what a hypocritical piece of shit you are. It's inevitable with ALT-left trash.

Goddamn you're Blissful today.

taxslave
+2

Looks very racist to me.
So when does the right to free speech impose on someone else's right to personal safety? Or is yet another double standard thingy with one rule for fascists and one rule for taxpaying citizens?

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

And you know what? Those parents are just as horrible as the racists and fukheads on the right.
Actually, IMO they're effin' garbage parents to teach their kids this.
(oops, did I betray the left again?)

Closet righty.lol

Serryah

Closet righty.lol

No.

Centralist

Serryah

Looks very racist to me.
So when does the right to free speech impose on someone else's right to personal safety? Or is yet another double standard thingy with one rule for fascists and one rule for taxpaying citizens?

Do you mean when does free speech become policy which leads to "imposing on personal safety"?

Tygerbright

LOL again the Alt-left can't exist and doesn't it's not a bestowed naming.

But your repeat on this for the 3rd/4th time shows my judgement is spot on.

And I never mentioned your background, it has no relevance.

I go by your language use, your content.

Tecumsehsbones

LOL again the Alt-left can't exist and doesn't it's not a bestowed naming.
But your repeat on this for the 3rd/4th time shows my judgement is spot on.
And I never mentioned your background, it has no relevance.
I go by your language use, your content.

Now, now. "Alt-right" and "alt-left" came from the same source.

American Nazis.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Now, now. "Alt-right" and "alt-left" came from the same source.

American Nazis.

Yes literally they invented both.

I tried explaining actual reality to the Fckwitt but he is as smart as the 4channer he speaks.