This and more...

Tygerbright
They're not coming for your guns, they're not chemtrailing you, they're not making people gay, soy doesn't change human bodies.

taxslave
+1
Umm actually they are. But not like you idiots think.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Umm actually they are. But not like you idiots think.

No, they're not you're insecure as it comes like most right wingers.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

You should read some Canadian news once in a while instead of C&P fakebook garbage. It is a well documented fact that turdOWE and CO are coming for our guns.

Serryah

You should read some Canadian news once in a while instead of C&P fakebook garbage. It is a well documented fact that turdOWE and CO are coming for our guns.

Well documented?

Aside from upgrading the gun laws since the incident in NS, if Trudeau was going for your guns, he'd have done so by now.

I know gun nuts need their blankies and all but, come on.

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Well documented?

Aside from upgrading the gun laws since the incident in NS, if Trudeau was going for your guns, he'd have done so by now.

That incident . Where the Queen’s cowboys and girls dropped the ball and once again showed the ineptitude of its leadership .

Jinentonix
+2

They're not coming for your guns, they're not chemtrailing you, they're not making people gay, soy doesn't change human bodies.

Nah, they're just getting your neighbours to watch you and setting up snitch hotlines to rat people out who aren't wearing a mask. Very North Korea-y.

taxslave
+1

Well documented?

So banning some target rifles because of how they look is upgrading gun laws?

Serryah

Are they?

Can you source that please?

Hoid

I thought they were coming for your guns.

First you say its a crisis then you say its a nothing burger.

With such a tiny mind it should be easy to make it up.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Nah, they're just getting your neighbours to watch you and setting up snitch hotlines to rat people out who aren't wearing a mask. Very North Korea-y.

Like the Harper hotline.

Tygerbright

Well documented where?

Jinentonix

Like the Harper hotline.

Not quite. The Covid snitch line doesn't care about rioters and mass "protesters" ignoring mask and "social distancing" diktats. They only care if you have the unmitigated gall to throw a party or go to the grocery store without a mask.

Tygerbright

Not quite. The Covid snitch line doesn't care about rioters and mass "protesters" ignoring mask and "social distancing" diktats. They only care if you have the unmitigated gall to throw a party or go to the grocery store without a mask.

And endangering yourself, family, everyone that you have contact with.

Again we see crappy right wing anti-vaxxer level stuff from the hard right...from YOU.

Again we see deliberate ignorance of science and medicine.

FROM YOU.

BY CHOICE.

captain morgan

Stop being such a drama queen... You leftards are such attention whores

And endangering yourself, family, everyone that you have contact with.

OMG!!!!

I can't believe that Aunt Martha has DOOMED the planet by going to the gardening store to get bedding plants without a mask!

Again we see crappy right wing anti-vaxxer level stuff from the hard right...from YOU.

Again we see deliberate ignorance of science and medicine.

FROM YOU.

BY CHOICE.

Science AND medicine?

Are they different in your world?

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Stop being such a drama queen... You leftards are such attention whores

OMG!!!!

I can't believe that Aunt Martha has DOOMED the planet by going to the gardening store to get bedding plants without a mask!

Science AND medicine?

Are they different in your world?

It hardly matters to YOU as you're literally ignoring all of both to own a leftie.

Why the Eff do you assbutts revel in deliberate ignorance?

captain morgan
+2
We all revel in watching your expert level of asshattery and willful ignorance at work.

Congratulations, you are the undisputed champ

Girth

This is the insanity of being politically correct. Social justice warriors have managed to intimidate the system to such a degree, that experts and Government officials are afraid to condemn the protests, for fear of being called racist.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

This is the insanity of being politically correct. Social justice warriors have managed to intimidate the system to such a degree, that experts and Government officials are afraid to condemn the protests, for fear of being called racist.

There's nothing wrong with social justice it's required in humanity.

And really? Intimidation conspiracy theory means more than... wear a mask..please listen to science.

captain morgan
+1
You're confusing 'science' with Scientology... That's the problem here

Tygerbright

You're confusing 'science' with Scientology... That's the problem here

Literally not, but please lie some more.

Highlight your deliberate ignorance.

Serryah

It hardly matters to YOU as you're literally ignoring all of both to own a leftie.

Why the Eff do you assbutts revel in deliberate ignorance?

Captain is the captain at azzholery and stupidity as well as trolling.

Just sayin'.

gerryh
+1

Just sayin'.

Actually, he has your buddy pegged. I mean, your buddy called me a trump supporter. He/she/it, and I use that because I have no real idea anymore what he/she/it is, obviously doesnt pay attention at all. This can only lead to one outcome. He/she/it is a complete moron and doesnt know her/his/its ass from a hole in the ground.

captain morgan

Just sayin'.

Try this, it might help

Serryah

Try this, it might help

Sorry, I don't take sloppy seconds and Gods know you've likely used it enough before now...

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Actually, he has your buddy pegged. I mean, your buddy called me a trump supporter. He/she/it, and I use that because I have no real idea anymore what he/she/it is, obviously doesnt pay attention at all. This can only lead to one outcome. He/she/it is a complete moron and doesnt know her/his/its ass from a hole in the ground.

Are you? You see a literal bigot, racist, gun nut that fits every criteria of being a genuinely horrible person.

How about you enlighten me to your beliefs because your content isn't cutting it?

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Actually, no, he doesn't.

Considering how you've acted, Gerry, is it any wonder people think you are a Trump supporter.

FYI, I know you're not, but yet sometimes I do wonder regardless.

Tygerbright

Sorry, I don't take sloppy seconds and Gods know you've likely used it enough before now...

LOLOL that was perfect.

Tygerbright

Actually, no, he doesn't.

Considering how you've acted, Gerry, is it any wonder people think you are a Trump supporter.

FYI, I know you're not, but yet sometimes I do wonder regardless.

I'm new I can only go on the content he offers.

captain morgan
+1

LOL... You just don't get it do you?... YOU are the sloppy seconds