Yeppers, all of this :)


Tygerbright
#1
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#2
I see little point in raving about "capitalism" and "socialism." They're essentially meaningless terms. There are no purely capitalist nor purely socialist countries in the world.

And if the government spending trillions twice in a decade to bail out "capitalist" companies is "capitalism," what's the distinction, exactly?
 
gerryh
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post


Waaa waaa waaa.
 
petros
+4
#4
Youd cry too if you went from decades of flipping burgers to being a butch security guard wouldn't you?

Or would the play the cards you were dealt, go all in on a pair of threes as if you had aces?

But if the Joker in Rideau....
 
pgs
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I see little point in raving about "capitalism" and "socialism." They're essentially meaningless terms. There are no purely capitalist nor purely socialist countries in the world.

And if the government spending trillions twice in a decade to bail out "capitalist" companies is "capitalism," what's the distinction, exactly?

Yah Sarah Palin ranted against that which she called crony capitalism , but she was a kook .
 
Tygerbright
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Youd cry too if you went from decades of flipping burgers to being a butch security guard wouldn't you?

Or would the play the cards you were dealt, go all in on a pair of threes as if you had aces?

But if the Joker in Rideau....

In most places butch security guards make $20+ per hour, more if you're specialized like armored truck will raise you to $25/hr and Security in gold and diamond mines in Yukon and Ontario goes from $30+ to Salaried.
 
Twin_Moose
+4
#7
Try getting that pay increase in a socialist country
 
Tygerbright
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Try getting that pay increase in a socialist country

You're point?

And why bring that up?

Oh yeah you needed a derail.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+5
#9  Top Rated Post
Sounds like you are not very happy here. Perhaps you may consider relocation?
 
petros
+2
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

In most places butch security guards make $20+ per hour, more if you're specialized like armored truck will raise you to $25/hr and Security in gold and diamond mines in Yukon and Ontario goes from $30+ to Salaried.

Wow. Big bucks considering burger flippin' pays $18
 
Tecumsehsbones
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wow. Big bucks considering burger flippin' pays $18

Yeah, but it's almost impossible to fantasize you're a real hard man when you're flipping burgers.
 
petros
+2
#12
It'll never be a real hard man regardless of andro therapy
 
Tygerbright
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Sounds like you are not very happy here. Perhaps you may consider relocation?

I'm fine hear explain how you think I'm not.
 
Tygerbright
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wow. Big bucks considering burger flippin' pays $18

Where does burgerflipping pay that?
 
Tygerbright
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It'll never be a real hard man regardless of andro therapy

Explain that please?
 
gerryh
+2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Explain that please?

Too stupid to figure it out?
 
Tygerbright
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, but it's almost impossible to fantasize you're a real hard man when you're flipping burgers.

Yeah there's a bunch of wannabe cops in security.

Doesn't change that the job is not what folks were trying to make it to be here.
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wow. Big bucks considering burger flippin' pays $18

$24 in Lloyd.
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

You're point?
And why bring that up?
Oh yeah you needed a derail.

Much less time off in socialist countries as well, isn't it great to work in a capitalist society where you can bargain work hours, wages, PDO's, EDO's, paid sick leave, maternity leave, etc?
 
Tygerbright
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

$24 in Lloyd.

Buy why? Why bother with an off topic derail?
 
Tygerbright
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

$24 in Lloyd.

And where's that?
 
Girth
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Buy why? Why bother with an off topic derail?

Just curious...

Do you ever have the urge to be a "top?" Or are you more of a "bottom?"
 
Tygerbright
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Just curious...

Do you ever have the urge to be a "top?" Or are you more of a "bottom?"

And what's the point of that one?
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

And where's that?

The border city
 
Tygerbright
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

The border city

Where? Explain the geography FFS.
 
Jinentonix
+4
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

In most places butch security guards make $20+ per hour, more if you're specialized like armored truck will raise you to $25/hr and Security in gold and diamond mines in Yukon and Ontario goes from $30+ to Salaried.

So basically they don't earn a "living wage".
 
Tecumsehsbones
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

So basically they don't earn a "living wage".

Yeah, but dude! Armored car duty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEjCDriXwnI
 
Tygerbright
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

So basically they don't earn a "living wage".

That's double Ontario basic wages and it goes up further west.
 
taxslave
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Where? Explain the geography FFS.

Canada retard. Unlike your C&P from the not too bright in the US.
 
gerryh
+3
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

$24 in Lloyd.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

And where's that?


I guess you have to be a true Canadian with more than an elementary grade education to know where this is.