This is how it will go.

Tygerbright

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Trump will lose. However, the GOP will probably push on. Trump won't see a day of prison, since he is in the early stages of dementia, and will likely die before he is indicted.

Biden will be in office for the next four years. He is a bit creepy, but preferable to Trump.

Serryah
I don't see Trump seeing jail time.

I know I LIKE to, I WANT to see him held accountable, but he won't be.

gerryh
+3
I gather this Bryce character isnt too bright. You lay all the blame for "caged kids" on the present administration since the previous administration allowed the same thing, or is Obama also going to be handcuffed, and the Democrat party ruined also?

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

I gather this Bryce character isnt too bright. You lay all the blame for "caged kids" on the present administration since the previous administration allowed the same thing, or is Obama also going to be handcuffed, and the Democrat party ruined also?

Said it repeatedly.

Caging kids is wrong, period. I don't care who does it.

Obama did it, he should be held accountable.

Trump is STILL doing it, he should be held accountable.

There is a difference, mind you, in what Trump is doing vs. what Obama did, but in the end it doesn't matter that much.

gerryh
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

There is a difference, mind you, in what Trump is doing vs. what Obama did, but in the end it doesn't matter that much.

And what difference is that?

Jinentonix
+3

Notice the leftards up here don't like mentioning that Canada not only "caged" kids of illegals, but in some cases those kids were Canadian citizens. And it was still happening under Prince Groper's watch.

By the way, IIRC the "caging" of kids was a Clinton-era policy.

As for Bryce, he's engaging in what's called 'mental masturbation' and Tyger-not-too-bright is mentally rubbing one out right along with him.

The worse thing that could happen to the US at this period in time is the Democrats winning the election. Why do think they're pushing so hard for forced mail-in voting? I mean let's face it, the dumb c*nts have been encouraging the violence, encouraging the mass protests, but apparently standing in line to vote is a serious public health issue. What a great way to attempt election fraud so the illegals can vote. Notice they gave up the "Voter ID is racist" mantra because nobody was buying that load of bullshit except the low IQ crowd. Their opposition to Voter ID was for the same reason, it would prevent their illegal buddies from voting.

It's getting so pathetic now that the teachers union in South Carolina IIRC, has stated they will NOT be returning to school in the fall unless all illegals are given amnesty or whatever.

Serryah

Trump has his absolute zero tolerance policy which leads to kids taken/kidnapped from their parents.

Under Obama, kids were separated, but only if the parents were caught doing something illegal, like transporting drugs, or in other particular circumstances. It was only then families were separated.

HUGE difference between the two.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/21/174884...aration-border

Tecumsehsbones
+1

The Trump administration is clearly using maximum cruelty to border crossers as an attempt at deterrence. Those who believe in deliberate cruelty, I have found, inevitably enjoy it, regardless of their pronouncements of "It's sad but necessary," and their ability to influence other people's lives should be minimized.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
I doubt the crazy fat kid will see jail, or even handcuffs, though he may face hefty fines and be put on probation. If he is, it will probably be on New York State beefs, not Federal. The Republican Party may or may not break up or reform itself. It has happened before. When the Whigs collapsed in 1860, out of the ashes, and by bringing in a few minor parties, they formed. . . the Republican Party. First presidential candidate: John Fremont (1856). First president:
Abraham Lincoln (1860).

taxslave
+1

Obama did it for the right reasons.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Obama did it for the right reasons.

Correct. Well done you.

gerryh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Correct. Well done you.

I see, so cruelty for the "right reasons" is ok whereas purposeful cruelty is not. Got it.

Tecumsehsbones

I see, so cruelty for the "right reasons" is ok whereas purposeful cruelty is not. Got it.

Cruelty for the right reasons isn't cruelty. Glad you got it. You're pretty smart, so I'm not surprised.

Dixie Cup
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Trump will lose. However, the GOP will probably push on. Trump won't see a day of prison, since he is in the early stages of dementia, and will likely die before he is indicted.
Biden will be in office for the next four years. He is a bit creepy, but preferable to Trump.

If anyone is exhibiting dementia, it's Biden. Trump can run circles around him which is why the Dems do not want, under any circumstances, any debates. Have you heard Biden speak lately? Talk about creepy!!

Trump hasn't done anything, while in office, that has been illegal. That's the Leftist propaganda even after all the investigations - they've found absolutely nothing. If anything, they're finding more and more how the Democrats have rigged all the anti-Trump stuff b'cuz they're STILL pissed they lost the bloody election in 2016! Absolutely incredible.

Now I can't speak to his activities prior to becoming President and quite frankly, at this point, I don't care. It's what he's doing as President and he's kicking ass big time! Best economy (prior to covid) ever. Will likely rebound quickly if given a chance and the shut downs open up. And interestingly enough, if you listen to Biden tell everyone what Trump should have done for the pandemic, it's stuff Trump has already done. Biden hasn't a clue which is why he's so dangerous. If he wins in November, remember - he's not going to be in charge at all. It will be others who are extremists who will be pulling the strings.

Dixie Cup
+4

Said it repeatedly.
Caging kids is wrong, period. I don't care who does it.
Obama did it, he should be held accountable.
Trump is STILL doing it, he should be held accountable.

As long as the kids are safe, that's the main thing. Unfortunately, the human traffickers are very smart and use various children for nefarious things, including sex work. So would you rather see that? Most have to be identified to find out who they really are cuz I doubt if they come over the border with "paper work". They're pretty well looked after too so unless someone has a better idea to keep these kids safe, cageing is likely the best they could come up with, including Obama.

Lets hear it for better ideas & maybe someone who actually gives a crap will do something about this whole situation.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

As long as the kids are safe, that's the main thing. Unfortunately, the human traffickers are very smart and use various children for nefarious things, including sex work. So would you rather see that? Most have to be identified to find out who they really are cuz I doubt if they come over the border with "paper work". They're pretty well looked after too so unless someone has a better idea to keep these kids safe, cageing is likely the best they could come up with, including Obama.

Lets hear it for better ideas & maybe someone who actually gives a crap will do something about this whole situation.

Obama didn't "lose" 1500 kids.

Twin_Moose
+1
Were they found? Where were they? And why were they sent there? wasn't because of some judge trying to interfere?

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Were they found? Where were they? And why were they sent there? wasn't because of some judge trying to interfere?

Nope as far as I know they're still "missing."

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

I'd ask if you were kidding but you are serious.

The kids are safe?

I think you need to put down whatever stuff you're ingesting or smoking to give you that absolute BS illusion of them being safe, because they are NOT.

Kids being abused in those 'safe' areas, kids being mentally traumatized because they were kidnapped from their parents and can't contact them, yeah, I'd rather see that then the sex traffickers have them... by the way, BOTH are bad, horrible and destroying those kids.

Here's an idea, house the kids WITH THEIR PARENTS. Keep the effin' family together. You can even keep them in your amazingly secure and safe areas that they're in currently if that makes you happier and meanwhile anyone who is a sex trafficker will stick out really easy then and they can be removed and properly dealt with.

But your total BS excuse is just that, BS, and it's obvious YOU don't give a shyte about the kids either, if you advocate destroying them mentally vs. keeping them sane and healthy.

taxslave
+1

Obama didn't "lose" 1500 kids.

No, he gave them to his friends. Epstein, Clintons, the list is long.

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Seriously, don't bring a gun to Washington to "investigate" a pizza parlor. We're tired of that shit.

Twin_Moose
+2

Quote:

The 1,500 lost immigrant children, in fact, all arrived at the Southwest border of the U.S. unaccompanied, and most were fleeing their native countries for reasons concerning their own safety. So, no, the immigrant children did not face forced separation from their parents, as they arrived alone.
The 1,500 Lost Immigrant Children: What’s Real and What’s ...

What really happened to the 1,500 immigrant children the Trump administration 'lost'?

Quote:

Under US law, all unaccompanied children detained at the border are transferred to HHS care. The agency then places the children with sponsors, who are responsible for taking them to hearings and check-ins while their cases are processed.

HHS placed some 7,635 children with sponsors in the US between October 2017 and the end of the year, according to Mr Wagner's Senate testimony. When the agency conducted follow-up calls with the sponsors this year, they found that 6,075 of the children remained with their sponsors, 28 had run away, five had been removed from the country, and 52 had relocated to live with a non sponsor.

But the agency couldn’t account for the remaining 1,475 children, sparking headlines about the hundreds of unaccompanied minors HHS had lost.

Were all 1,475 children actually lost?

According to the Trump administration, no. HHS Deputy Secretary Eric Hargan put out a statement on Monday claiming that the children were not lost – their sponsors had just failed to answer check-up calls from the agency.

The agency makes these calls 30 days after the kids are placed in their new homes, out of an “abundance of concern for the welfare of the children,” Mr Wagner said in a press briefing. The children are often placed with sponsors who are undocumented immigrants themselves, he added, and are thus reluctant to answer calls from federal immigration enforcement.

“There's no reason to believe anything has happened to the kids,” Mr Wagner said, emphasising that the children are no longer in HHS custody once they are placed with sponsors.

Still, experts say this isn’t exactly a great look for the agency.

“I don't think anyone can justify a federal government agency that is supposed to keep tabs on kids in their trust and doesn't do so,” said David Leopold, an immigration attorney and former president of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.

“This is absolute agency incompetence,” he added. “They can’t keep track of the kids that are in their charge.”

Is losing track of unaccompanied children a new problem?

Nope. According to experts, federal agencies have had trouble keeping tabs on these kids for some time. In fact, a 2016 inspector general report showed the federal government could reach only 84% of the children it placed with sponsors that year. More than 4,000 went unaccounted for.

“There have been a lot of complaints for the last couple years regarding the policies for kids that were coming across unaccompanied,” Mr Siskind told The Independent. “ So that hasn't changed that much since the Trump administration.”

Satisfied, I can't believe I have to do your research for you

Twin_Moose
+1

I'd ask if you were kidding but you are serious.
The kids are safe?
I think you need to put down whatever stuff you're ingesting or smoking to give you that absolute BS illusion of them being safe, because they are NOT.
Kids being abused in those 'safe' areas, kids being mentally traumatized because they were kidnapped from their parents and can't contact them, yeah, I'd rather see that then the sex traffickers have them... by the way, BOTH are bad, horrible and destroying those kids.
Here's an idea, house the kids WITH THEIR PARENTS. Keep the effin' family together. You can even keep them in your amazingly secure and safe areas that they're in currently if that makes you happier and meanwhile anyone who is a sex trafficker will stick out really easy then and they can be removed and properly dealt with.
But your total BS excuse is just that, BS, and it's obvious YOU don't give a shyte about the kids either, if you advocate destroying them mentally vs. keeping them sane and healthy.

Are you saying it is best just to release the children into the public with whomever brought them?

Quote:

Migrants, young and old, are not always related. Border ...
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...-20180508-html...
2018-05-08 · Since October, more than 700 migrant children have been taken from adults claiming to be their parents, including more than 100 children under age 4.

Quote:

Eye-popping surge of illegal immigrants abducting children ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ldren-abducted...
2018-05-22 · Two years later, children are indeed being kidnapped or borrowed by illegal immigrants trying to pose as families, according to Homeland Security numbers, which show the …

So what do you do with the kids until family groups are vetted?

Quote:

Snopes Admits Obama Built Cages for Immigrant Children
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...9/07/03/snopes...
2019-07-03 · So when Snopes took on the task of fact-checking the claim “The Obama administration, not the Trump administration, built the cages that hold many immigrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border…

Author: Matt Margolis

pgs
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Are you saying it is best just to release the children into the public with whomever brought them?

So what do you do with the kids until family groups are vetted?

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

captain morgan
+2

More importantly, those kids are all totally supportive of the cruelty for the right reasons... .They took a poll an everything so it's OK

petros
+1

Madonna needs 3L of child blood a day. Ask her.

B00Mer
+2
Trump will win in 2020 and Liberals will be crying like little bitches for another 4 years

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Trump will win in 2020 and Liberals will be crying like little bitches for another 4 years

BOOMER!!!
You are back!!!

Someone said you may have had COVID, but you are back!

This is a great day!

Welcome back!

Tygerbright

Didn't happen in his admin.

But go ahead be a lying troll.