The attack on the PM.

Tygerbright
This sums up the reality of the event.

gerryh
+7
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

No, the biggest threat is idiots like you. Brainless, leftwing twats's.
Last edited by gerryh; 4 weeks ago at 07:45 PM..

Hoid
+1 / -2
Mr Singh is quite correct: if the terrorist had been a person of colour it would have ended very differently.

gerryh
+6 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Mr Singh is quite correct: if the terrorist had been a person of colour it would have ended very differently.

And that idiot is one of the reasons we are in the position we are in because he has n his lips firmly planted on trudeau puckered asshole.

Mowich
+7 / -1
The biggest threat to our country right now is the massive debt our little Pinocchio and his handlers have created. The liberals financial response to the pandemic is completely over-the-top and in some cases a blatant vote buying scam. I sure hope all those receiving CERB are putting away funds for tax time because they will be in for one hell of a shock if they haven't.

Hoid
+1
The anger is hilarious

taxslave
+4 / -1

ROFLMFAO. The only danger to Canadian values is leftards. Removing turdOWE should get the guy a medal.

taxslave
+2 / -1

True. They would have declared it a national holiday.

Mowich
+5
Though I don't justify the attack, I do sympathize with the fellow. Some days, I would gladly hand Pinocchio his head on a platter - today being only one of them.

Probably a good thing I don't live anywhere near Ottawa.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

ROFLMFAO. The only danger to Canadian values is leftards. Removing turdOWE should get the guy a medal.

No such thing as a leftard, but lovely to see who you're both jealous and afraid of.

Why do I see you like some Praire version of the teabagger militia type.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Though I don't justify the attack, I do sympathize with the fellow. Some days, I would gladly hand Pinocchio his head on a platter - today being only one of them.

Probably a good thing I don't live anywhere near Ottawa.

LOL why, you're not dangerous Wallmart shopper?

petros
+3

No such thing as a leftard, but lovely to see who you're both jealous and afraid of.

What is a praire person like? Canadian?

You dont like the Prairie guy that wrote and his name on the Charter who ensured you had Rights?
Last edited by petros; 4 weeks ago at 09:00 PM..

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

The biggest threat to our country right now is the massive debt our little Pinocchio and his handlers have created. The liberals financial response to the pandemic is completely over-the-top and in some cases a blatant vote buying scam. I sure hope all those receiving CERB are putting away funds for tax time because they will be in for one hell of a shock if they haven't.

The next snap election should come before then .

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

The next snap election should come before then .

Takes a House majority. Why would Singh or la Bloc take the chance of oblivion?

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You dont like the Prairie guy that wrote and his name on the Charter who ensured you had Rights?

Not but it has sort of turned into a geographical indicator of being a right wing douche like a Wexiteer or a Yellow vester and stuff I see in plenty coming from you and others here.

Tygerbright

Takes a House majority. Why would Singh or la Bloc take the chance of oblivion?

Justin'll have it locked.

The only viable PC is Petey and people already loathe his ass.

gerryh
+1

Not but it has sort of turned into a geographical indicator of being a right wing douche like a Wexiteer or a Yellow vester and stuff I see in plenty coming from you and others here.

As opposed to the brainless leftwing twatless wonders like you?

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

No, the biggest threat is idiots like you. Brainless, leftwing twats's.

I'm smarter than you.

Literally.

Tygerbright

As opposed to the brainless leftwing twatless wonders like you?

I'm very much smarter than you.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

https://www.facebook.com/shitwomenwi...82491662128571

gerryh
+2

I'm very much smarter than you.

No, you're not. You'd like to think you are, but you're not. You're too brainwashed. You're too closed minded. You're too indoctrinated. Your answers are all predictable. Your politics the same.

Tygerbright

No, you're not. You'd like to think you are, but you're not. You're too brainwashed. You're too closed minded. You're too indoctrinated. Your answers are all predictable. Your politics the same.

Yeah I am considering I actually know enough that brainwashing isn't real except in fiction and certainly not stunned enough to accuse folx of it.

And close minded? You're the Con, the bigot, the racist ect given all your other comments on any post here.

petros
+1
Brainwashing isnt real?

Dixie Cup
+3

You can't be serious.

Your intolerance of other people's opinions is showing - typical of Leftists and yes, there is such a thing as a "leftard" - words are made up every day and if you haven't noticed. Here's an example "woke" anybody? What the hell is "woke" but apparently it's "a thing". I rest my case

Serryah
I admit I haven't followed what happened at all really. I know a guy turned up and got arrested and that's pretty much it.

I don't care WHO the PM is though; if you show up with malice or intentions to harm/kill that PM, you get your azz arrested, jailed and hopefully stay that way.

As to whether this was a terrorist attack... personally depends on how you view terrorism.

ANYTHING can be a terrorist attack.

This was something done to instill terror; ergo, a terrorist attack.

I DO think that the far right wing extremists are on the same level of 'terrorists' as Muslims of ISIS, and the extreme left who employ terrorism for THEIR ends. If this guy was part of that then... shoe fits.

Girth
+2

Yes, Trudeau would have given him $10 million in compensation.

Girth
+1

Easy there with your private sexual fetishes, fella.

Jinentonix
+1

That same guy was a raging homophobe who wanted to lobotomize ALL gay people. I can't imagine what he'd think of people like Tyger-not-too-bright.

gerryh
+1

Yeah I am considering I actually know enough that brainwashing isn't real except in fiction and certainly not stunned enough to accuse folx of it.
And close minded? You're the Con, the bigot, the racist ect given all your other comments on any post here.

Punctuation is your friend, try it sometime. I really shouldn't need to point this out since you are so much smarter than I am.

Tygerbright

Brainwashing isnt real?

Brainwashing is for spies and fiction.