Got some really bad news guys!!!

B00Mer

If you thought 2020 couldn't get any better, but a new virus, or well the Black Plague that killed an estimated 75,000,000 – 200,000,000 (estimate) during the 1346–1353 almost wiping out all of Europe..

Well it has resurfaced.. Of all places, China and the Mongolia border..

News Source..

May I suggest to stock up on TP and well find a deep hole to hide in.. things are going to get fun.

B00Mer
Two people just got the plague in China — yes, the Black Death plague

Updated 8:43 AM ET, Thu November 14, 2019

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/13/healt...cli/index.html

petros
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
I made a post on this over a year ago.

The plague is common amongst mammals right here in North America.

petros
+1
Black footed ferret population in Sask. wiped out by drought, plague

Parks Canada now focusing on prairie dog population

Alex Soloducha - CBC News

Posted: August 08, 2019

The presence of sylvatic plague — the same bacteria that causes the bubonic and pneumonic plagues in humans — was also detected in the prairie dog population. Both prairie dogs and ferrets are highly susceptible.

The diet of the black footed ferret consists mostly of black tailed prairie dogs and with the decline of the prairie dog population, the ferrets were at risk

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

If you thought 2020 couldn't get any better, but a new virus, or well the Black Plague that killed an estimated 75,000,000 200,000,000 (estimate) during the 13461353 almost wiping out all of Europe..
News Source..
May I suggest to stock up on TP and well find a deep hole to hide in.. things are going to get fun.

I heard the Black Plague originated near Mongolia. Apparently, when Mongolian armies tried to invade Europe, the fleas on the rats that followed the army spread the pandemic all over Europe.

Jinentonix
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

If you thought 2020 couldn't get any better, but a new virus, or well the Black Plague that killed an estimated 75,000,000 200,000,000 (estimate) during the 13461353 almost wiping out all of Europe..

News Source..

Relax. Get some streptomyacin.

B00Mer
+1
Well with what has been coming out of China these days and they were saying this a mutated virus..

They say the mutation needs to be looked at carefully, and 3 more deaths..

I'm really starting to believe these are viruses at are being tampered with in a lab and released to destabilize the world.. they are trying to become the world power economically..

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/18/w...ronavirus.html