How to stop posts on FB

Aurelia
Some of my friends share too much posts that cannot tolerate in a day. I need to stop getting them on my FB without making them unfriend. Is there a way to do that?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurelia View Post

Some of my friends share too much posts that cannot tolerate in a day. I need to stop getting them on my FB without making them unfriend. Is there a way to do that?

Ask Cliffy our resident Facebook expert/Addict!

DaSleeper
There should be something in settings.....

Jinentonix
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
You can block posts from people without unfriending them. Simply go to one of their posts, click on the 3 little dots on the upper right corner and click unfollow friend. You'll stop seeing their posts but they'll remain on your friends list.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You can block posts from people without unfriending them. Simply go to one of their posts, click on the 3 little dots on the upper right corner and click unfollow friend. You'll stop seeing their posts but they'll remain on your friends list.

But for curiosity..... that might work Heh?

taxslave
You can also pick a bunch to follow regular and the rest sort of appear once in a while.

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurelia View Post

Close your account. There is absolutely zero need for it.