So it appears Michael Brown was not an innocent teenager gunned down by the police.


Tecumsehsbones
#61
But. . . but. . . it's not about race!
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
EagleSmack
+1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

There are actually three areas in the city you might be slightly wary of
but I was speaking more of Vancouver and even a few places elsewhere
in the Lower Mainland.

According to you I guess that would be the Police Stations?


Quote:

Kelowna is a beautiful place but it wasn't for Johnathan Bacon he was gunned
down in the heart of the city in broad daylight in mid summer a year or so ago
Lots of crime as everywhere else

One guy was gunned down a year or so? As I said... mean streets of Kelowna!

Lots of crime eh? Yeah I read about the festivals there and the beer tent brawls!
 
captain morgan
+2
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

The only contact with authorities is a parking ticket or two.

Did you attack the cop and try to take their gun when they slipped the ticket under your wiper blade?


Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Did the protests decide Michael Brown was not an innocent teenager gunned down by the police? Maybe for some people, but those people were inclined that way before the protests.

You should ask those protestors and talk to Al Sharpton... Or you could read the protest signs

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because you say so? That's so cute!

But you have... Poor wee Mikey was murdered, execution-style in the street by a white cop (KKK member probably).

... But you did back up that statement by saying it was OK to murder innocent black youth, so maybe I am incorrect in my assessment.

Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

What's up with the stupid *** title by the way? Very misleading and just blatantly false actually.

You should start a week long riot to slake your fury at the OP title
 
Corduroy
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

You should ask those protestors and talk to Al Sharpton... Or you could read the protest signs

Oh, I thought you were trying to say something nonsensical but in fact you were saying something differently nonsensical. My bad. Never mind.
 
Nuggler
+2
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

You don't get anything. That's obvious. This shooting, even if it was unjustified has bugger all to do with race. It was made about race by guys like Al Sharpton and hand wringing white people. So yes, when I say even black witnesses I say it in jest. You on the other hand toss out the race card, because you have little if anything to retort with. hahaha



Well at least you showed up Nug. Cookies on the right.


Good, gotta love cookies.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

But you have... Poor wee Mikey was murdered, execution-style in the street by a white cop (KKK member probably).

I did, huh? Don't suppose you have anything like a quote?
 
captain morgan
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Oh, I thought you were trying to say something nonsensical but in fact you were saying something differently nonsensical. My bad. Never mind.

That's the kind of response you should expect after you post cognitive garbage that doubles as commentary

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

I did, huh? Don't suppose you have anything like a quote?

Yes and yes
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1 / -1
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Oh, I thought you were trying to say something nonsensical but in fact you were saying something differently nonsensical. My bad. Never mind.


Oh good grief your tea is stirred take drink and shut up you ninny.
 
Locutus
+1
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Oh good grief your tea is stirred take drink and shut up you ninny.

you just don't see or hear 'ninny' much...

funny how a harmless word can be much more poignant and bitchslappy than harsher stuff like cocksucker or douchebag.

ninny
 
BaalsTears
#70
I don't understand why there is so much uncertainty about the death of this young man. It was a clear case of suicide by cop.
 
Zipperfish
+3
#71
That video of him pushing that Korean (presumably) shopkeeper around came out right after. Kind of spoiled the whole pity party. That said, the thing was botched by the Ferguson PD from start to finish.
 
Corduroy
+2
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Oh good grief your tea is stirred take drink and shut up you ninny.

Having a rough time?
 
EagleSmack
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

That video of him pushing that Korean (presumably) shopkeeper around came out right after. Kind of spoiled the whole pity party. That said, the thing was botched by the Ferguson PD from start to finish.

They had all those new toys Bro.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

That's the kind of response you should expect after you post cognitive garbage that doubles as commentary



Yes and yes

Anytime.
 
Zipperfish
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

They had all those new toys Bro.

Didn't help though. Problem is, when all you got is a hammer, all your problems look like nails.
 
Locutus
#76
the NAACP started the trolling instigator ball rolling before anyone else.

white people.
 
CDNBear
#77
What an interesting exercise in futility.
 
captain morgan
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

What an interesting exercise in futility.


'Interesting' is a very generous interpretation on your part.... There are a number of other adjectives that are less diplomatic in their description
 
CDNBear
+1
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

'Interesting' is a very generous interpretation on your part.... There are a number of other adjectives that are less diplomatic in their description

True, but I'm in my happy place.
 
El Barto
#80
so , how many bullets did this guy take?
and where?
 
taxslave
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Where!? The mean streets of Kelowna British Columbia!?

Oddly enough it was. Cop had a guy on his knees, hands up in the air and kicked him multiple times. On camera.
 
Goober
#82
Has the Grand Jury wrapped up?
Is there some link on this?
 
Locutus
+1
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Oddly enough it was. Cop had a guy on his knees, hands up in the air and kicked him multiple times. On camera.

yep, that 300 pounder was a pushover.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Having a rough time?

Not at all, I just didn't have time for a lengthy reply to refute your accusations of racism. I could go around and around with you on this, pick apart your silly assertions, but you'd just continue to throw out the race card. This was made a racial issue by the folks who decided to set Ferguson on fire and loot a bunch of stores. The term Uncle Tom is always applied to those who don't tow the line when it comes to this sort of thing. Witnesses have corroborated the officers testamony, some of them black and I know I'm racist for pointing that out, but it is a fact just the same. And kudos to folks who tell the truth rather than following like sheep. Forensics also draw the conclusion that this young man made a play for the officers gun. So, to wrap up it looks like a justifiable shooting. Making it about race, burning and looting or calling the cops out of control will not change the fact that this young man would likely be alive if he had surrendered to this officer. I guess that Officer Wilson could have just given him the gun, that would have alleviated all protests, the looting and burning and deflated the media frenzy. And a plus for the cop-haters there would be one less gun happy cop out there and only one family mourning his murder.
 
Colpy
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

take into the account of how regularly police abuse their power in the u.s

This might surprise you, but I agree. It seems a day does not pass without another story of some American cop going absolutely bonkers.

Mind you, there are a hell of a lot of US cops, and most probably do a reasonable job.
 
Walter
+2
#86
Officer who fatally shot Michael Brown in 2014 won't be criminally charged, after another probe
Officer Darren Wilson had already been cleared by a grand jury and in a federal investigation

https://justthenews.com/government/c...-charged-after

How many more times will Darren Wilson need to be tried? I guess until he's found guilty. The left be assholes.
 
Jinentonix
+4
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sure, I'll concede. Cops killing unarmed non-whites is a good thing. Coz non-whites are bad. Their explanations should be taken at face value and never, ever questioned.

The only remaining question is whether this rule should apply to whites as well. But that's a subject for another day. For now, let us celebrate the death of Michael Brown and encourage Officer Wilson and his comrades to kill many, many more unarmed teenagers.

And always remember, "He reached for his waistband."

Blah blah blah. A Black cop murdered Dillon Taylor three days after Brown was killed. The offending officer was cleared of any wrong doing by the State's D.A. No Obama commenting on it. No Holder commenting on it. No law society expressing their disgust at the lack of justice. No MSM fanning the flames. No calls for a Grand Jury.
Taylor was basically in the wrong place at the wrong time and had no idea the cops were even there until about 2 seconds before he was murdered by some trigger happy f*ckwit.


White cop kills unarmed Black person - MSM feeding frenzy.


Black cop kills unarmed White person - MSM avoids it like the plague.


Meanwhile Utah's D.A. sure took a non-White person's word as holy gospel, even though he murdered a kid. The bullshit excuse? Even though he wasn't the only cop there, he was the ONLY one who shot at Taylor because "he was in fear for is life". None of the other cops appeared fearful for their lives, just "Mr. 3.3x times more likely to discharge his firearm because he's Black".
 
Tecumsehsbones
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Blah blah blah. A Black cop murdered Dillon Taylor three days after Brown was killed. The offending officer was cleared of any wrong doing by the State's D.A. No Obama commenting on it. No Holder commenting on it. No law society expressing their disgust at the lack of justice. No MSM fanning the flames. No calls for a Grand Jury.
Taylor was basically in the wrong place at the wrong time and had no idea the cops were even there until about 2 seconds before he was murdered by some trigger happy f*ckwit.
White cop kills unarmed Black person - MSM feeding frenzy.
Black cop kills unarmed White person - MSM avoids it like the plague.
Meanwhile Utah's D.A. sure took a non-White person's word as holy gospel, even though he murdered a kid. The bullshit excuse? Even though he wasn't the only cop there, he was the ONLY one who shot at Taylor because "he was in fear for is life". None of the other cops appeared fearful for their lives, just "Mr. 3.3x times more likely to discharge his firearm because he's Black".

Wow. When you have to go almost six years back to find something to whimper about, you need to get out more.

Why don't you call your parents and tell them how angry you still are about that present you didn't get for Christmas when you were six?