+2

Jinentonix
+2

Serryah
Someone's trying to match Cliffy!

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Now, now. "Alt-right" and "alt-left" came from the same source.

American Nazis.

No, it didn't. I've been referring to the NDP, Greens etc as ALT-left for years because that is what they are, left-wing alternatives to the Liberals/Democrats.

Jinentonix
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

You seem unaquainted with the NRA and the public statements and content of their TV channel and many other things.

AND from those not kowtowing to the right wing ideology we simply see bullcrap and double standards. The government is imposing unidentified armsmen with sweeping powers to grab up citizens and they're doing nothin.

Did you cry like a bitch when the Ontario Liberals had the OPP grabbing up citizens protesting the G20 or were you fine with that? "Unidentified armsmen". Yeah, federal officers, some from Corrections, who names aren't exactly made public considering what the f*ck is going with the so-called peaceful protests. Meanwhile people have been arrested, not simply processed and released, for defacing BLM graffiti on roadways, but vandalizing and destroying statues? Not a crime in leftard la-la land apparently.

PoC are organizing with arms and they're getting villified again.

It doesn't help when some trigger happy f*cktard in the FNAC shoots three of his own brothers because he had a little oopsy. It doesn't help when they make threats either. And based on the fact one dude accidentally shot 3 others, that would indicate he's in possession of a select-fire weapon since the only way you can accidentally shoot three people without squeezing the trigger three separate times is if you're sporting a weapon with select-fire. And unless said shooter had possession of the weapon prior to 1986, he could be in possession of an illegal weapon.

So leftards will piss and moan about semi-auto rifles in the hands of Whitey but have no problem with automatic weapons in the hands of People of Colour.

So take you're "nothing as usual" hypocritical cry baby routine and shove it.

Jinentonix
+2

LOL again the Alt-left can't exist and doesn't it's not a bestowed naming.

But your repeat on this for the 3rd/4th time shows my judgement is spot on.

See Spot. See Spot run. See Tyger-not-too-bright flail desperately trying to deny there's no ALT-left because they didn't bestow that name upon themselves. Watch how it denies the NDP, Greens, social democrats etc are alternative left-wing parties.

And I never mentioned your background, it has no relevance.

Nah, you'd just rather pretend you know what it is, and then pathetically try to mock me based on some false image you dredged up in your own tiny mind. It's the only way you leftist f*cktards know how to argue. You sure as hell ain't got logic or reasoning on your side.

"Duhhh, der's no such t'ing as da ALT-left 'cuz dey didn't give demselves dat name. Duhhhh".

Jinentonix
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Someone's trying to match Cliffy!

Read the thread title.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

See Spot. See Spot run. See Tyger-not-too-bright flail desperately trying to deny there's no ALT-left because they didn't bestow that name upon themselves. Watch how it denies the NDP, Greens, social democrats etc are alternative left-wing parties.

Nah, you'd just rather pretend you know what it is, and then pathetically try to mock me based on some false image you dredged up in your own tiny mind. It's the only way you leftist f*cktards know how to argue. You sure as hell ain't got logic or reasoning on your side.

"Duhhh, der's no such t'ing as da ALT-left 'cuz dey didn't give demselves dat name. Duhhhh".

You still are too dense to get the point huh? I told you the literal origin of the Alt-right.

The left has not created this for themselves so it is not the same metric at all it's you...pissed and finger pointing "nu-uh you."

It doesn't work that way 4channer.

Tygerbright

Did you cry like a bitch when the Ontario Liberals had the OPP grabbing up citizens protesting the G20 or were you fine with that? "Unidentified armsmen". Yeah, federal officers, some from Corrections, who names aren't exactly made public considering what the f*ck is going with the so-called peaceful protests. Meanwhile people have been arrested, not simply processed and released, for defacing BLM graffiti on roadways, but vandalizing and destroying statues? Not a crime in leftard la-la land apparently.

It doesn't help when some trigger happy f*cktard in the FNAC shoots three of his own brothers because he had a little oopsy. It doesn't help when they make threats either. And based on the fact one dude accidentally shot 3 others, that would indicate he's in possession of a select-fire weapon since the only way you can accidentally shoot three people without squeezing the trigger three separate times is if you're sporting a weapon with select-fire. And unless said shooter had possession of the weapon prior to 1986, he could be in possession of an illegal weapon.

So leftards will piss and moan about semi-auto rifles in the hands of Whitey but have no problem with automatic weapons in the hands of People of Colour.

So take you're "nothing as usual" hypocritical cry baby routine and shove it.

Read the story still seeing that was the cops.

And I've mentioned this before and you still haven't proven your version of events.

You're a scared little white boy that black folks are arming up. I effing applaud it because with smart phones, cameras everywhere it'll be really hard to wax this over with bullcrap.

Jinentonix
+3

Read the story still seeing that was the cops.

ORDERED to act by the LIBERAL govt of Ontario. So you read the story, you just didn't comprehend the salient point.

And I've mentioned this before and you still haven't proven your version of events.

Posts unsubstantiated bullshit since it joined. Whines that because its beloved MSM didn't cover the story it couldn't possibly have happened.

You're a scared little white boy that black folks are arming up.

You're a cowardly little shit stain too scared to speak out against the extremist element on the left. Black people with guns don't bother me one bit. Extremists of any stripe with fully auto weapons making credible threats is something EVERYONE should be concerned about.

Don't kid yourself. If right-wing extremists started marching through towns declaring they were "gonna shoot every last ni**ger" I would be speaking out against them. If one of them accidentally shot three of their buddies, I'd be laughing my ass off about that too. But then I'm not a cowardly little robot who needs an ideological master to continually program me.

Tygerbright

ORDERED to act by the LIBERAL govt of Ontario. So you read the story, you just didn't comprehend the salient point.

Posts unsubstantiated bullshit since it joined. Whines that because its beloved MSM didn't cover the story it couldn't possibly have happened.

You're a cowardly little shit stain too scared to speak out against the extremist element on the left. Black people with guns don't bother me one bit. Extremists of any stripe with fully auto weapons making credible threats is something EVERYONE should be concerned about.

Don't kid yourself. If right-wing extremists started marching through towns declaring they were "gonna shoot every last ni**ger" I would be speaking out against them. If one of them accidentally shot three of their buddies, I'd be laughing my ass off about that too. But then I'm not a cowardly little robot who needs an ideological master to continually program me.

Uh-huh Oddly I've not seen you ever post vs white interests and defense, only vs blacks and others.

Content tells.