Seems legit here given the usual comments.

Tygerbright
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

No he doesn't. You are just so far adrift in left field you have almost come around to meet the right field. As in so far out of tpouch with reality you may very well be in a different dimension.

I'm not far left, not remotely.

And yeah he comes across as a racist especially given his whinge on the statue thing.

It's Morally and ethically bankrupt AF to compare Black folks and native folks for tearing down literal reminders of their systemic abuse to hard right fascist governments tearing down the symbols of past leadership.

But this site has an overwhelming number of bigots and racists here.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I'm not far left, not remotely.
And yeah he comes across as a racist especially given his whinge on the statue thing.
It's Morally and ethically bankrupt AF to compare Black folks and native folks for tearing down literal reminders of their systemic abuse to hard right fascist governments tearing down the symbols of past leadership.
But this site has an overwhelming number of bigots and racists here.

You being the only fascist bigot here. A few others are just stupid. All are way out in left field somewhere.

Serryah

You being the only fascist bigot here. A few others are just stupid. All are way out in left field somewhere.

Pretty sure if anything Tyger isn't fascist.

Actually, I know they aren't.

So can I call you out for throwing the 'fascist' thing around like people call others out for throwing 'racist' or 'nazi' around?

Tygerbright

Explain how I'm a fascist c'mon, use my content and show your work?