And we all new "murica militia boys are bullshit.

Tygerbright
+2 / -1

DaSleeper
+3
https://scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...cb&oe=5F3FAF7C

Another fakebook addict....
Cliffy has got competition

Tygerbright
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Nothing fake there or do you not get the very perfect point?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Another opportunity for you to spam the board.

Have fun.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

Twitter is for twits.

Hoid

This is so good.

Where are all those 2nd amendment nra warriors now that the government agents are in the streets breaking up legal protests?

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Twitter is for twits.

Good thing I'm not on it.

Doesn't change this being correct.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

This is so good.

Where are all those 2nd amendment nra warriors now that the government agents are in the streets breaking up legal protests?

Wall-Mart upset they have to wear masks and struggling to get to their AR-15's trapped between their butts and their rascals.

Jinentonix
+5
#9  Top Rated Post

Yeah it's fake. There are small towns defended by the very people you claim are "bullshit". The MSM however doesn't like reporting that the ALT-left dregs ran away with their tails betwixt their legs leaving a trail of piss behind them.

You see you retarded little dumb f*ck, those are Democrat run cities all the shit is going down in. Democrats don't allow guns in their cities unless you're an ALT-left militant or a criminal.
The "militia boys" you are so busy sneering at are ready to defend small towns that DON'T have the resources a large city does and in fact in a few cases have actually chased the ALT-leff dregs off.
F*ck man, in at least one instance some small town cops were assisted by several hundred bikers. You know things are f*cked up when bikers and cops are working towards the same goal.

Did ya stop to think (pardon the exaggeration) that maybe the "militia boys" simply don't feel like risking anything for a bunch of leftist garbage-heads who have let the extremists among them get out of hand either by actively supporting them or by the stunning silence to their bullshit? No, of course not. You were taught not to think. You're just another low-education moron who's smart enough to repeat the bullshit you were taught but not smart enough to question it.

Tygerbright
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yeah it's fake. There are small towns defended by the very people you claim are "bullshit". The MSM however doesn't like reporting that the ALT-left dregs ran away with their tails betwixt their legs leaving a trail of piss behind them.

You see you retarded little dumb f*ck, those are Democrat run cities all the shit is going down in. Democrats don't allow guns in their cities unless you're an ALT-left militant or a criminal.
The "militia boys" you are so busy sneering at are ready to defend small towns that DON'T have the resources a large city does and in fact in a few cases have actually chased the ALT-leff dregs off.
F*ck man, in at least one instance some small town cops were assisted by several hundred bikers. You know things are f*cked up when bikers and cops are working towards the same goal.

Did ya stop to think (pardon the exaggeration) that maybe the "militia boys" simply don't feel like risking anything for a bunch of leftist garbage-heads who have let the extremists among them get out of hand either by actively supporting them or by the stunning silence to their bullshit? No, of course not. You were taught not to think. You're just another low-education moron who's smart enough to repeat the bullshit you were taught but not smart enough to question it.

Oh you conspiracy folks are funny.

I've only seem "militias" posing, drinking and posing, guntoting in protests vs masks, vs women in power, vs medicine...and well lynchings and stuff.

Y'all don't defend sweet F-all.

Also the Alt-left doesn't exist.

Y'all came up with Alt-right then the reality of you tiki-torch blood and soil assbutts became widespread and you invented or tried inventing Alt-Left... it doesn't exist by the standards in which Alt-right was created.

And low education LOL my side's not the one regularly touting anti-education sentiments again that's you bubba,

Walter

Prog shit.

Tygerbright
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit.

No just reality.

Fork off back to your Quaker Oats a Diabetes commercials Walter.

taxslave
+3

No just reality.

You have no clue what reality is troll.

Walter
+2

No just reality.

Love Quaker Oats raw with milk but I do not have diabetes.

Cliffy
+1

Says the guy who doesn't even know what a clue is.

Cliffy
+1 / -1

Love Quaker Oats raw with milk but I do not have diabetes.

Maybe not but you have brain damage from drinking the Trump Kool-Aid.

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Says the guy who doesn't even know what a clue is.

R U taking it to the Man .? man . Is ya slave the Man ? man .

Tygerbright

Troll? I'm saying things as I see them and YOU my dear rightie are a Trumper.

A Canadian Trumper by choice and honestly with all the information you could have you made THAT choice.

You adore and support a lying literally unsuccessful aged pervert andpedophile and coke head.

Twin_Moose
+2
An example of what you are being told Reuters glorifying armed protestors in the streets and just mentions in passing the armed and what they call counter-protestors

Black armed protesters march in Kentucky demanding justice for Breonna Taylor

Quote:

LOUISVILLE, Kentucky (Reuters) - A group of heavily armed Black protesters marched through Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday demanding justice for Breonna Taylor, a Black woman killed in March by police officers who burst into her apartment.

Scores of the demonstrators, carrying semi-automatic rifles and shotguns and clad in black paramilitary gear, walked in formation to a fenced off intersection where they were separated by police from a smaller group of armed counter-protesters.

The Black militia dubbed NFAC want justice for Taylor, a 26-year-old emergency medical technician who died in a hail of gunfire when drug investigators bearing a "no-knock" warrant entered her Louisville home four months ago.

One police officer involved in the raid was fired by the city's police department in June. Two other officers have been placed on administrative reassignment. No criminal charges have been filed against any of the three......More

With a few pictures of the armed BLM protestors

Jinentonix
+4

Oh you conspiracy folks are funny.

I've only seem "militias" posing, drinking and posing, guntoting in protests vs masks, vs women in power, vs medicine...and well lynchings and stuff.

It's amazing what you won't learn, see or hear from reading Lizardman comics. Too had that's about your speed.

Y'all don't defend sweet F-all.

Y'all? Who's "Y'all" there, cousin It.?

Also the Alt-left doesn't exist.

Also, yes it does. NDP, Social Democrats, antifa. Those c*nts aren't mainstream left ya f*cking dolt.

Y'all came up with Alt-right then the reality of you tiki-torch blood and soil assbutts became widespread and you invented or tried inventing Alt-Left... it doesn't exist by the standards in which Alt-right was created.

Again with the "Y'all". Yes, it exists sweetheart. Just because YOU don't like to admit YOU support extremist trash doesn't mean they don't exist.

And low education LOL my side's not the one regularly touting anti-education sentiments again that's you bubba,

Oh please, your stock trades in moral and emotional relativism, history revision, pseudo-intellectualism and pseudo-scientific bullshit. Nothing educated there. Well programmed maybe but sure as hell not educated. Like your non-gender binary/gender fluidity bullshit. Tell ya what ya rocket scientist, if you can identify more than the two human gametes that already exist, I'll be all ears.

I bet you're the kind of retard who bought into the MSM mantra that Trump initiated a muslim travel ban. But what's really sad, instead of condemning the ALT-left dregs for their actions, you whine about "murica militia boys" not doing anything. So clearly you're just another low-education ass wipe who sold their soul to the extremists.

Oh by the way, some of YOUR heroes in the NFAC showed up in Kentucky heavily armed with prohibited weapons. We know they're prohibited because one of them had a little oopsy because he wasn't trained to keep his f*cking finger OFF the trigger unless he intends to shoot and accidentally shot three of his comrades. That's only possible with a select-fire weapon which are prohibited to own without a special federal permit. And they don't hand those out like Cracker jack prizes.

But of course you have no problem with the extremists you support carrying illegal weapons. But oh my god, some White dudes with legal semi-auto single fire who "storm" the Michigan Capitol building where no one gets shot, hurt of killed? White supremacists all the way man.

Go f*ck yourself you hypocritical piece of human excrement. Seriously I've scraped dog shit off the bottom of my shoe that was more intelligent than you are.

taxslave
+2

Troll? I'm saying things as I see them and YOU my dear rightie are a Trumper.
A Canadian Trumper by choice and honestly with all the information you could have you made THAT choice.
You adore and support a lying literally unsuccessful aged pervert andpedophile and coke head.

Not even close. But I do like the way he makes leftards pee in their little panties. And he is degrees of magnitude better than turdOWE.

Tygerbright
LOLOLOL OMFG you literally just went 4 channer clown-boy on me!

TY that was a perfect self own you just did.

Tygerbright
Oh my dear goddess look at the sheer lovely fit you just pitched, I can literally see you shouting so loud your elderly parents had to bang on the floor to shut you up down there in your basement apartment.

And...

Y'all is perfectly good word use it's encompassing and gender neutral.

And...

Alt-left cannot exist as no one on the left coined it. I explained this you poor child y'all created the Alt-right , y'all even explained it as the not taking shit alternative right. Y'all did that stuff on tv and in magazines. Y'all created it and y'all are responsable for it's current social meaning.

You can't assign Alt-left, it's literally not how that metric works.

And your last bit loads of insults, fake news whinging, and more anti-education stuff you're calling brainwashing seems all right wing conspiracy stuff to me.

LOL "Programmed, sold my soul to the extremists"

No baby just educated, and ethical.

LOL and unless you can souce you NFAC claims I'll go with me having heard the cops fired.

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Maybe not but you have brain damage from drinking the Trump Kool-Aid.

Ad hominem is a poor argument.

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

An example of what you are being told Reuters glorifying armed protestors in the streets and just mentions in passing the armed and what they call counter-protestors
Black armed protesters march in Kentucky demanding justice for Breonna Taylor
With a few pictures of the armed BLM protestors

Another city with a Dem mayor for over 50 years.

Tygerbright

Another city with a Dem mayor for over 50 years.

And explain the relevance of this conspiracy please Brimley?