I feel he and his crap needs highlighting here.


Jinentonix
+5
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Disgusting and disingenuous.

Isn't that your go to?

Dude, that's your f*cking calling card.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
taxslave
+4
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I hard disagree you all come across very racist, sexist, bigoted like a literal cross section of the Cons right at mobility scooter weight and age.

But nobody gives a flyin fukk what you think because you are incapable of rational thought.
 
gerryh
+5
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygerbright View Post

I mean there's a LOT and I mean a LOT of racists in here and a lot of anti-BLM lies

https://torontosun.com/2017/02/11/bl...8-decfe73d1e52

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”


But, of course, that's not racist. One can't be racist against whites. Right?
 
Jinentonix
+4
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

https://torontosun.com/2017/02/11/bl...8-decfe73d1e52

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”


But, of course, that's not racist. One can't be racist against whites. Right?

Good ol Yusra Khogali. Nah, she's not a racist piece of shit at all. And this where the concept of "intersectionality" will bite the dumb f*cks in the face. Khogali is not only a BLM racist, she's also a member of the alphabet community. Her comments, via "intersectionality" will also be seen as coming from that community also. Her little racist screed has already turned at least some moderate supporters of Pride away. I'm one of them. As far as Pride Toronto is concerned, they can all go f*ck themselves.
 
gerryh
+2
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Good ol Yusra Khogali. Nah, she's not a racist piece of shit at all. And this where the concept of "intersectionality" will bite the dumb f*cks in the face. Khogali is not only a BLM racist, she's also a member of the alphabet community. Her comments, via "intersectionality" will also be seen as coming from that community also. Her little racist screed has already turned at least some moderate supporters of Pride away. I'm one of them. As far as Pride Toronto is concerned, they can all go f*ck themselves.

I'm with you on that.
 
Serryah
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So far you are the only one here that openly displays any racism. And sexism. The rest of us don't much care about skin colour or sexual orientation within certain parameters.


LOL - okay, that's BS.

Blackie sure is sexist and Racist.

There are others too but if you're going to outright deny it exists then...
 
Serryah
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

https://torontosun.com/2017/02/11/bl...8-decfe73d1e52

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”


But, of course, that's not racist. One can't be racist against whites. Right?


Why don't you think it's racist? (I know, you were being sarcastic)

This was absolutely stupidly racist.
 
gerryh
+2
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Why don't you think it's racist? (I know, you were being sarcastic)
This was absolutely stupidly racist.

Ask your friend. If need be I can do a search and find where it was said.
 
Serryah
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Ask your friend. If need be I can do a search and find where it was said.




Did you momentarily forget what sarcasm is?


Or did you miss where I said I agreed with you and that it was racist?
 
gerryh
+1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Did you momentarily forget what sarcasm is?
Or did you miss where I said I agreed with you and that it was racist?

I caught it all, just pointing out it was your friend that stated it.
 
Serryah
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

I caught it all, just pointing out it was your friend that stated it.


... and?


You automatically think I agree with everything they say? I don't...


If this person said this, then they're racist AF and I don't care what 'group' they're part of or lead, they're still racist.


They are, the person.


Not necessarily the group.
 
Girth
+3
#42
There is definitely a double standard in Canada when it comes to hate crimes. In 2015, two Indigenous women went up to a White women, who happened to be talking to her male friend outside a pub on 17th Ave SW. One woman asked if she could borrow a smoke, which the White lady gave her one. A couple of seconds later, the intoxicated friend yelled out "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!" then proceeded to punch her in the face, and knock one of her teeth loose. The attack was completely unprovoked. However, not only was this hardly reported on at the time, the Judge ruled it is not a hate crime.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/crime...me-judge-rules

If the shoe fell on the other foot, this could have been national news.
 
Mowich
+1
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

I'm with you on that.


As am I.
 
Tygerbright
-1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

But nobody gives a flyin fukk what you think because you are incapable of rational thought.

Every bit of what I said was accurate and rational.

But hey YOU by your comment content fit that cross section perfectly.
 
Girth
+1
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Good ol Yusra Khogali. Nah, she's not a racist piece of shit at all. And this where the concept of "intersectionality" will bite the dumb f*cks in the face. Khogali is not only a BLM racist, she's also a member of the alphabet community. Her comments, via "intersectionality" will also be seen as coming from that community also. Her little racist screed has already turned at least some moderate supporters of Pride away. I'm one of them. As far as Pride Toronto is concerned, they can all go f*ck themselves.

How can someone like this not be cancelled? If she was White, she would be unemployed and shamed.
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Disgusting and disingenuous.
Isn't that your go to?


Yup - the Left are disgusting & disingenuous - i.e. they're LIARS! People who support them obviously have no clue what they're supporting. It doesn't bod well for the future, that's for sure. Trump isn't perfect (far from it) but neither are you or I which makes us human. The Left and their Marxist friends will make living in the U.S. and, eventually Canada, very difficult places to live. That's why I also say there's nothing "progressive" about them - they're regressive and quite frankly, I don't want to go backwards - I would prefer the road we were on before all this crap happened.

The young people have been given a false sense of hope because it's going to come and bite them on the ass. Unfortunately, when the education & political systems have failed them, they look elsewhere and what they "feel" is a better solution is no solution at all - it will simply enslave everyone! As you well know, tyranny is only good if you're the tyrant with the power which is exactly what the extremist Left want - power.

People need to wake up! Biden isn't the answer nor is Trudeau. Both are too arrogant & stupid to actually Lead in any way, shape or form. Especially Biden who is the Leftists "trojan horse" or "puppet" which I believe is a very apt description of what will happen if he's elected; Trudeau may not be a puppet but he listens to the wrong people and makes seriously bad decisions because he's as arrogant as they come.

So, yes, I use disingenuous but perhaps I should simply use Liar instead - it's a more direct and accurate description of what these morons are doing.

JMHO
 
Serryah
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Yup - the Left are disgusting & disingenuous - i.e. they're LIARS! People who support them obviously have no clue what they're supporting. It doesn't bod well for the future, that's for sure. Trump isn't perfect (far from it) but neither are you or I which makes us human. The Left and their Marxist friends will make living in the U.S. and, eventually Canada, very difficult places to live. That's why I also say there's nothing "progressive" about them - they're regressive and quite frankly, I don't want to go backwards - I would prefer the road we were on before all this crap happened.

The young people have been given a false sense of hope because it's going to come and bite them on the ass. Unfortunately, when the education & political systems have failed them, they look elsewhere and what they "feel" is a better solution is no solution at all - it will simply enslave everyone! As you well know, tyranny is only good if you're the tyrant with the power which is exactly what the extremist Left want - power.

People need to wake up! Biden isn't the answer nor is Trudeau. Both are too arrogant & stupid to actually Lead in any way, shape or form. Especially Biden who is the Leftists "trojan horse" or "puppet" which I believe is a very apt description of what will happen if he's elected; Trudeau may not be a puppet but he listens to the wrong people and makes seriously bad decisions because he's as arrogant as they come.

So, yes, I use disingenuous but perhaps I should simply use Liar instead - it's a more direct and accurate description of what these morons are doing.

JMHO




And "the Right" are all so truthful and pure and sinless...


Give me an effin' break.


Your brain must be a toilet because all your opinions are pretty much bullshit.
 
pgs
+2
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

And "the Right" are all so truthful and pure and sinless...


Give me an effin' break.


Your brain must be a toilet because all your opinions are pretty much bullshit.

Yet you fail to counter any of her arguments ? She did not imply that the right was pure as the driven snow ❄️.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#49
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#50
Doesn't arresting somebody for child sex trafficking count as "doing something to end slavery today?"
 

Similar Threads

0
HOL-EEE CRAP!
by Ten Packs | Oct 19th, 2005