My Vagina has a Voice

B00Mer
+5
I can't decide if she needs to see a psychologist, a gynecologist, or an exorcist.

petros
+4
She can pussy fart words?

Girth
+1
That would be a cool thing to see.

Ron in Regina
+6
#4  Top Rated Post
So she is a....(?).. I guess it would be a hell of a stage act.... She could be drinking water and yodelling from below. I can almost picture it. From above she’s drinking, add from below, “ Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! If you say it loud enough it does sound quite atrocious!!”

IdRatherBeSkiing
+5
I'm afraid I can't comment without seeing said vagina. How can we take her word for it that it talks?

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

So she is a....(?).. I guess it would be a hell of a stage act.... She could be drinking water and yodelling from below. I can almost picture it. From above she’s drinking, add from below, “ Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! If you say it loud enough it does sound quite atrocious!!”

I take it you boys never had the pleasure of being grossed out by Mitzi Gabour ?

Tecumsehsbones
Big deal. My baloney has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My baloney has a second name, it's M-A-Y=E-R.

Girth
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Big deal. My baloney has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My baloney has a second name, it's M-A-Y=E-R.

Have you ever seen female genitalia in your life?

Ron in Regina
+1

So she is a....(?)..

Sorry, mental block earlier. The word I couldn't think of was Ventriloquist.

pgs
+3

Sorry, mental block earlier. The word I couldn't think of was Ventriloquist.

Mitzi played the flute .

And ping pong .

Ron in Regina
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Mitzi played the flute .

And ping pong .

Thank you. I was wondering what the punchline was as I even Googled that name & didn't get a hit.

pgs

Thank you. I was wondering what the punchline was as I even Googled that name & didn't get a hit.

Maybe I got it wrong , she/it was quite famous and popular back in the day .

Girth
I bet she could make her vagina play the flute....the SKIN flute. Yuk yuk...

Cliffy

DaSleeper
+2
Of course your facebook bible is never wrong!
Last edited by DaSleeper; 4 weeks ago at 07:45 AM..

DaSleeper
+3
And of course snopes must be wrong

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...x-coronavirus/

While the Business Standard News carries a disclaimer labeling its content as fiction, many people encountered this rumor on social media when a screenshot of the article was shared without any mention of its satirical origins. This false rumor received a viral boost when it was shared by celebrities Patricia Arquette and Chelsea Peretti.
Televangelist Pat Robertson did not blame oral sex for the COVID-19 pandemic. The rumor originated with a satire article that was commenting on Robertson’s penchant for linking catastrophes to perceived human failings.
For background, here is why we sometimes write about satire/humor.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I take it you boys never had the pleasure of being grossed out by Mitzi Gabour ?

Ping Pong Mitzi?

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

And of course snopes must be wrong
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...x-coronavirus/
While the Business Standard News carries a disclaimer labeling its content as fiction, many people encountered this rumor on social media when a screenshot of the article was shared without any mention of its satirical origins. This false rumor received a viral boost when it was shared by celebrities Patricia Arquette and Chelsea Peretti.
Televangelist Pat Robertson did not blame oral sex for the COVID-19 pandemic. The rumor originated with a satire article that was commenting on Robertson’s penchant for linking catastrophes to perceived human failings.
For background, here is why we sometimes write about satire/humor.

Just more fake news from the left. Funny though.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I bet she could make her vagina play the flute....the SKIN flute. Yuk yuk...

Yes .

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Ping Pong Mitzi?

The one and only .

petros
+1
Which one had the tiger?

Ron in Regina
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Which one had the tiger?

Roy?

Tecumsehsbones
+2
If her vagina had a voice like James Earl Jones, that would be kinda weird.

petros
+2
"This is CNN".