What's Trump Done Now?

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/84398873_3078944088796393_7943301190840745984_n.jp g?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=J1hpQ5pbys4AX-3Up_5&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&oh=a1047982f150e0891f63a795e4688631&oe=5EC0D 3B3

That's it double down on stupid!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

spilledthebeer

Poor Cliffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could create a HIT COMEDY SHOW..........................

if you filmed him while asking him to explain who the people are in his pictures.................................

and why they are relevant to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But his school teachers would be MORTIFIED........................

to have to admit they had so little influence on his knowledge of history or economics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter

Prog shit.

Walter
Trump makes the 62nd Daytona 500 something special
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...s_explode.html

MAGA

Walter

Funny.

Walter
Trump pardoned a number of people today. Good on him.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nie-Kerik.html

AnnaE
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

lol So there's no-one left on Rikers Island (or some other prison)?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

THIS GUY SHOULD BE NEXT FOR FREEDOM🤬 NOT THOSE ASSHOLES

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Walter

Prog shit.

DaSleeper
+1

Fakebook shit

Doubling down on stupid.......still!

JLM
No Party Affiliation

As long as they aren't incorrigible criminals!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

THIS GUY SHOULD BE NEXT FOR FREEDOM🤬 NOT THOSE ASSHOLES

So you want to encourage vigilantes?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Is your judgment any better than that of violent criminals?

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Gotta applaud the indifference here.
Thankfully not all people - male or female - are such icons of the indifference of humans.

Indifference is the key to happiness.

Buddha knew.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So far my BP hasn't been any different than normal.

Guess it's not that stressful despite how it might seem?

As for nothing worth reporting... yes, yes, we all know you wear glasses that don't let you see a damned thing. That doesn't excuse your Bliss.

Maybe your definition of "bliss" is closer to not sticking your nose into things you're not 100% sure of.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Trump Just Declared Himself the Sheriff of America

“I’m actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country,” he said.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s already given himself a long list of over-the-top superlatives and fancy titles, like “King of Israel” and “the second coming of God” and even “very stable genius.”
Now he's added one more to the pile: America’s “chief law enforcement officer.”
Doubling down on his assault on America’s legal system, Trump declared Tuesday that he has every right to protect his friends and punish his enemies using the country’s federal criminal procedures because he’s technically America’s top cop — or so he said.

Any reluctance on his part to step in and oversee who gets prosecuted for crimes, and who doesn’t, is purely a matter of discretion on his part.
“I’m allowed to be totally involved,” Trump told reporters Tuesday. “I’m actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country, but I’ve chosen not to be involved.”
That may sound like just another dose of Trumpian megalomania. But his new self-granted title certainly describes the way the president's been acting lately. Trump’s been on a collision course with America’s traditionally independent judicial system that’s escalated wildly since the Senate acquitted him in the impeachment trial earlier this month.
Since then, Trump’s been on a spree. On Tuesday, he handed out 11 pardons and commutations, including a handful of political allies and high-profile officials convicted of corruption. He’s railed against the treatment of his decades-old buddy and former political advisor Roger Stone, who was convicted of lying to Congress during the Russia investigations to protect Trump. The president appeared to tweet instructions on Stone’s criminal case to his own attorney general and tweeted out venomous attacks on the judge and jury forewoman involved in the case.

More: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/w...iff-of-america

Walter
+2

Trump Just Declared Himself the Sheriff of America
“I’m actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country,” he said.
WASHINGTON — President Trump’s already given himself a long list of over-the-top superlatives and fancy titles, like “King of Israel” and “the second coming of God” and even “very stable genius.”
Now he's added one more to the pile: America’s “chief law enforcement officer.”
Doubling down on his assault on America’s legal system, Trump declared Tuesday that he has every right to protect his friends and punish his enemies using the country’s federal criminal procedures because he’s technically America’s top cop — or so he said.
Any reluctance on his part to step in and oversee who gets prosecuted for crimes, and who doesn’t, is purely a matter of discretion on his part.
“I’m allowed to be totally involved,” Trump told reporters Tuesday. “I’m actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country, but I’ve chosen not to be involved.”
That may sound like just another dose of Trumpian megalomania. But his new self-granted title certainly describes the way the president's been acting lately. Trump’s been on a collision course with America’s traditionally independent judicial system that’s escalated wildly since the Senate acquitted him in the impeachment trial earlier this month.
Since then, Trump’s been on a spree. On Tuesday, he handed out 11 pardons and commutations, including a handful of political allies and high-profile officials convicted of corruption. He’s railed against the treatment of his decades-old buddy and former political advisor Roger Stone, who was convicted of lying to Congress during the Russia investigations to protect Trump. The president appeared to tweet instructions on Stone’s criminal case to his own attorney general and tweeted out venomous attacks on the judge and jury forewoman involved in the case.
More: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/w...iff-of-america

He is the chief law enforcement officer.

AnnaE
He's the "Chosen ONe" according to himself.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Then they kill you .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

I guess to gain respect from others you have to show some for yourself! (in a humble sort of way)

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Progs have no abstract thought.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
The seven deadly sins...

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

The seven deadly sins...

Written by someone who has obviously never played golf .

Walter
+2

The seven deadly sins...

We all sin and we all die.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

The seven deadly sins...

Pretty well makes him normal doesn't it?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

AnnaE
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I guess to gain respect from others you have to show some for yourself! (in a humble sort of way)

That's why a majority of the people in the world think Trump is trash. He has no idea about respect but that doesn't stop him from demanding it.