Little Tori's murderers Charged.


L Gilbert
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

what bugs me is that SHE lured her away. She should be held just as accountable for the death as him. Yet she is apparently not facing murder charges. Pisses me off.

I agree. wtf ever happened to the motherly instinct in this person?
 
karrie
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

I agree. wtf ever happened to the motherly instinct in this person?

My guess? It was either never taught to her, or it was chemically stripped out of her.
 
L Gilbert
#33
Along with no sense of right or wrong, I guess.
 
karrie
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

Along with no sense of right or wrong, I guess.

No... she knew it was wrong. For whatever bizarre reason, she just didn't care that it was.
 
GreenFish66
#35
Tory stafford..O.M.G..Just heard they're looking for her . ..in my home town...O.M.G...Too close to home.....Want Somethin strange..This issue bothered me from day 1..I am a lucid dreamer...1st night story bothered me so much ..Had a bad dream..about my kid and I at a party at neigbours...Told my kid to stay outside while I went in to say high to new neigbours(didn't want to bring him into party)...When I came out a sec later..Son was gone..Looked everywhere...finally found him on next street up from my parents place..Was bizzare...He said he was playing with a girl.She had to go..He got lost...

Sorry to share this ..Hope it's appropriate...What ever you believe about dreams..Police are searching the north end of town,..My parents live 2 streets away from end of town.....

Freakin me out...

Not saying it was some magical premonition...I will say the news and all the info turnng in my head when lucid...Sometimes make for some bizzare happenings...

Again ..I will remember Tory's smile...the Happy Child..Will tell her to go home to her mother tonight if I see her...

She will always live on in our minds ...So Let her be happy...

Give it your best..Never give it all..Enjoy what you have..Or you'll never know till it gone.

Don't feed the fear .. it will defeat itself...

Hug your kid...

In the end ..People are mostly good...

Punish the animal to tame the beast..

And so many more...

Enough from me..I gotta go...Don't want to dwell here to long..No offense..Juan ..Good thread ..Go discusion
Last edited by GreenFish66; May 21st, 2009 at 01:18 PM..
 
Nuggler
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

Back to the OT, I must admit that I am shocked. I thought for sure that the mother had something to do with it(her continual mind-boggingly weird actions after Tori had disappeared for example)! I was wrong about that, and I wish I was wrong about my feeling that Tori was dead(I had that feeling almost right from the beginning). The female suspect is apparently going to lead the police to where the body is located.

I really hate cases where children are involved.


Which ones do you like??
 
#juan
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

what bugs me is that SHE lured her away. She should be held just as accountable for the death as him. Yet she is apparently not facing murder charges. Pisses me off.


(a) every one who attempts to commit or is an accessory after the fact to the commission of an indictable offence for which, on conviction, an accused is liable to be sentenced to imprisonment for life is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years;
 
WendyW
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

Already pretty pictures are being painted around the female abductor involved in this case.

Next we`ll be hearing sad stories about how she was a victim from the get-go....drugged and forced to comply by the male suspect, a history of psychiatric problems, given a lighter sentence for helping police find the body.....whatever can be conjured up by the courts and media to get her off and charges dropped.

I say hang the both of em.

Isn't this somewhat what happened with Karla Holmoka. She talked her face off and got a much lighter sentence. Not to mention three square meals a day, all medical, dental paid for even a education. Who paid for that? I think it is disgusting how those in prison have it a lot better than many Canadians do.
I sincerely hope that everyone that had anything to do with the abduction and murder of little Tori are dealt with and they get the maximum sentence that can possibly happen. I know and can understand all the bleeding hearts who are against the death penalty. There have been a lot of cases where it was found that someone was innocent after the fact. But with todays forensics and DNA and other ways of finding evidence it the guilt should be well proven . In that case I believe the death penalty should be used. The people who took Toris life and who may or may not of done terrible things to her before her death should be punished. Get as good as they gave that little girl, who had her life snuffed out because of them.
 
VanIsle
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

No... she knew it was wrong. For whatever bizarre reason, she just didn't care that it was.

She still doesn't care. She is un-doubtedly helping police to find the little one's body so she can reduce her own sentence.
How did she lure the little girl away? Did she know her at one time? Was she a babysitter or something? Seems odd she would walk out of the school with her. I guess she could have just chosen her to strike up a conversation with and little Tori felt safe with her because the woman? was at the school walking around like she belonged there. A couple of years ago I was at the school waiting to pick up my grandkids and at that time I wasn't known at the school. I was just walking around the halls trying to find the right classroom. I had 2 teachers come out of their classrooms and ask me why I was there. I was really quite pleased with that. I felt a little safer about the kids being there.
 
SCB
#40
Dive team searching for body of Tori Stafford

Police looking for the body of Victoria (Tori) Stafford have called in a dive team to help search lakes in Guelph and Fergus, Ont.

The OPP Underwater Search and Recovery Unit arrived in Fergus, about an hour-and-a-half northwest of Toronto, early Monday and searched part of the Belwood Lake.

The dive team also went to Guelph Lake for a search.


http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loc...25?hub=Toronto
 
petros
#41
Quote:

What I'm saying is that in the case of a guy like Olsen, we all know he is guilty of ten murders of children. Why are we paying millions to keep him alive.

Because in a world of "an eye for an eye" we'd pay more for seeing eye dogs than we do for all other public services combined.
 
gerryh
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by WendyW View Post

Isn't this somewhat what happened with Karla Holmoka. She talked her face off and got a much lighter sentence. Not to mention three square meals a day, all medical, dental paid for even a education. Who paid for that? I think it is disgusting how those in prison have it a lot better than many Canadians do.
I sincerely hope that everyone that had anything to do with the abduction and murder of little Tori are dealt with and they get the maximum sentence that can possibly happen. I know and can understand all the bleeding hearts who are against the death penalty. There have been a lot of cases where it was found that someone was innocent after the fact. But with todays forensics and DNA and other ways of finding evidence it the guilt should be well proven . In that case I believe the death penalty should be used. The people who took Toris life and who may or may not of done terrible things to her before her death should be punished. Get as good as they gave that little girl, who had her life snuffed out because of them.


Bleeding hearts eh......well....all I can say is... if we ever take a step backwards and reintroduce capital punishment in this Country...When an innocent is found guilty and killed.....I hope you are one of the first ones in line to volenteer for one between the eyes for supporting the murder of said victim when it is found out they were in fact innocent.
 
L Gilbert
#43
It's pretty nasty to wish harm on someone.
 
petros
#44
Perhaps we should screen the entire population for mental health issues and wipe em' out if they are off kilter. Olsen, Homolka and these two are obvious nut jobs.

Once that is done we'll start on those who have a history of heart disease, MS, CF, or Downs in the family.

Then perhaps we'll go after those who follow odd old religions?

Think of all the money we can save.

It's been done before, why not do it again?
 
gerryh
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

It's pretty nasty to wish harm on someone.


and, of course, advocating for the death penalty ( wishing that someone would be killed) is not nasty in the least....right?


maybe, if the nut jobs that keep advocating for the death penalty knew that they would be forfeiting their own life when a "mistake" was made...... they wouldn't be so f*cking quick to advocate for the return of the barbaric practice.
 
SCB
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Bleeding hearts eh......well....all I can say is... if we ever take a step backwards and reintroduce capital punishment in this Country...When an innocent is found guilty and killed.....I hope you are one of the first ones in line to volenteer for one between the eyes for supporting the murder of said victim when it is found out they were in fact innocent.

I'm all for bringing back the death penalty....In this day in age, with all the technology we have with DNA, forensics, etc, I for one would be ok bringing it back.
If it is proven 100% that the said person/persons, where in fact guilty, with irrefutable proof, then to save us ALL time and money, I say " an eye for an eye".
 
gerryh
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by SCB View Post

I'm all for bringing back the death penalty....In this day in age, with all the technology we have with DNA, forensics, etc, I for one would be ok bringing it back.
If it is proven 100% that the said person/persons, where in fact guilty, with irrefutable proof, then to save us ALL time and money, I say " an eye for an eye".


ALL criminal convictions need to be proven "100%"....beyond a reasonable doubt.... yet we keep incarcerating innocent people that have been found guilty.

but hey....what the hell...... what's a couple of innocents killed..right? Kinda like "collateral damage".


added: As long as it's not you or yours..right? That would be completely different.
 
petros
#48
Quote:

nut jobs that keep advocating for the death penalty knew that they would be forfeiting their own life when a "mistake" was made......

It means forfeiting the "right to life" which can easily snowball to be nearly anyone for nearly any reason in a paranoid society.
 
WendyW
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Bleeding hearts eh......well....all I can say is... if we ever take a step backwards and reintroduce capital punishment in this Country...When an innocent is found guilty and killed.....I hope you are one of the first ones in line to volenteer for one between the eyes for supporting the murder of said victim when it is found out they were in fact innocent.

I would ask you to GO Back and read what I wrote instead of putting your own spin on what I wrote. I said that the guilt was well proven. Forensic science has come a very very long way in the last 5 or 10 years. So IF someone is proven beyond a shadow of doubt then yes they should get the death penalty in my opinion. Especially those who would snuff out a innocent child like Tori. After all she is the victim here isn't she ?
Or at the very least put them in a prison where they actually have to work for their meals, dental and medical plans and if they want a higher education.
 
petros
#50
Quote:

Or at the very least put them in a prison where they actually have to work for their meals, dental and medical plans and if they want a higher education.

If you were unaware, they will go to psych prison where they do indeed have to work for their keep. It's a whole different ball game in those facilities. They will be given ECT or a chemical labotomy. Is that okay by those who want to kill?
 
gerryh
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by WendyW View Post

I would ask you to GO Back and read what I wrote instead of putting your own spin on what I wrote. I said that the guilt was well proven. Forensic science has come a very very long way in the last 5 or 10 years. So IF someone is proven beyond a shadow of doubt then yes they should get the death penalty in my opinion. Especially those who would snuff out a innocent child like Tori. After all she is the victim here isn't she ?
Or at the very least put them in a prison where they actually have to work for their meals, dental and medical plans and if they want a higher education.


and as I said to SCB.....beyond a reasonable doubt is the way convictions happen already..... I'm just saying.... since you advocate the return of the death penalty, you would have no problem putting your own life on the line when a mistake is made and the wrong person is murdered....right? since you are so sure that science has made it impossible to kill the wrong person.
 
L Gilbert
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

and, of course, advocating for the death penalty ( wishing that someone would be killed) is not nasty in the least....right?

I didn't say that, you did. I simply don't think 2 nasties make a nicey.


Quote:

maybe, if the nut jobs that keep advocating for the death penalty knew that they would be forfeiting their own life when a "mistake" was made...... they wouldn't be so f*cking quick to advocate for the return of the barbaric practice.

aaahhh One matches a nasty deed by doing the same deed oneself. Brilliant hypocracy.
 
gerryh
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

I didn't say that, you did. I simply don't think 2 nasties make a nicey.


aaahhh One matches a nasty deed by doing the same deed oneself. Brilliant hypocracy.


But that is exactly what the death advocates are advocating.... an eye for an eye..... all I'm saying is that if that's what they want, then they shouldn't have a problem carrying it all the way through...right? If they are so sure that science is infallible and no innocent person will be killed for their own selfish need for vengence, then they really aren't putting anything on the line...right? eye for an eye.
 
JLM
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Bleeding hearts eh......well....all I can say is... if we ever take a step backwards and reintroduce capital punishment in this Country...When an innocent is found guilty and killed.....I hope you are one of the first ones in line to volenteer for one between the eyes for supporting the murder of said victim when it is found out they were in fact innocent.

You raise a good point there, and I suppose as vigilant as the system could be made there would be one or two who slip between the cracks BUT I think the innocent (and maybe not so innocent) victims there would be more than compensated for at the other end.
 
gerryh
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You raise a good point there, and I suppose as vigilant as the system could be made there would be one or two who slip between the cracks BUT I think the innocent (and maybe not so innocent) victims there would be more than compensated for at the other end.


Compensated for on the other end? Explain that please.... how can you compensate someone for killing them...when they are dead? You figure out a way to "resurect" people now?
 
JLM
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Compensated for on the other end? Explain that please.... how can you compensate someone for killing them...when they are dead? You figure out a way to "resurect" people now?

DUH.............. How were you ever even able to learn a simple skill like writing your name? Sorry for my rudeness and I've even been known to tolerate people with an I.Q. of 30 but there's a limit. How do you think it would be compensated? By eliminating or drastically reducing the amount of child killings. Can you understand that or should I send an interpreter?
 
L Gilbert
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

But that is exactly what the death advocates are advocating.... an eye for an eye..... all I'm saying is that if that's what they want, then they shouldn't have a problem carrying it all the way through...right? If they are so sure that science is infallible and no innocent person will be killed for their own selfish need for vengence, then they really aren't putting anything on the line...right? eye for an eye.

... and then replied with an implication that the same be applied to the person who wanted capital punishment. It's an attitude thing. Don't worry about it. Attitudes are internally adjustable, not externally.
 
gerryh
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by L Gilbert View Post

... and then replied with an implication that the same be applied to the person who wanted capital punishment. It's an attitude thing. Don't worry about it. Attitudes are internally adjustable, not externally.


Yes, that's right.
 
gerryh
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

DUH.............. How were you ever even able to learn a simple skill like writing your name? Sorry for my rudeness and I've even been known to tolerate people with an I.Q. of 30 but there's a limit. How do you think it would be compensated? By eliminating or drastically reducing the amount of child killings. Can you understand that or should I send an interpreter?

Just wanted to get it straight junior, before I dumped you into the same shallow end of the gene pool as those that have no problem with killing just for the sake of killing.

and before you object to that statement, it's true when you consider that you have no problem killing someone that's innocent BECAUSE it MAY prevent others deaths.

Personally, I'd prefer to just lock up the guilty for life, rather than kill indescriminatley to sate my lust for revenge.... kinda brings one down to the same level as the guilty, but if you like breathing that air better....go for it.
 
L Gilbert
#60
So it'd be ok to kill abortionists.
 

Similar Threads