POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Ex-CIA officer reveals Hope Hicks’ departure could answer ‘corrupt intent’ question at heart of Mueller probe

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/ex-...mueller-probe/

Things could get ugly-er.

All these legal issues and Trump's Twitter tantrums ...........leave the U.S. gov't rather vulnerable.

FACT: there is NO leadership. It is just one self created crisis after another. No stability.......And meanwhile Trump and his chaos is playing right into Putin's hand.

Hicks need for self-preservation finally kicked in.
Who's next? Kelly? Melania?

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Mueller’s Focus on Adviser to United Arab Emirates Indicates Widening of Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/03/u...6&ref=headline

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Mueller’s Focus on Adviser to United Arab Emirates Indicates Widening of Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/03/u...6&ref=headline

Has anything stuck yet ? Poor old OB she can’t even get sh-t to stick. I mean really have you ever tried to get rid of that stuff ?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Has anything stuck yet ? Poor old OB she can’t even get sh-t to stick. I mean really have you ever tried to get rid of that stuff ?

Hate is a powerful motivator.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

BREAKING NEWS
Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?relo...evening&wpmm=1

JLM
No Party Affiliation

BREAKING NEWS
Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin

It seems your life is largely involved with events in Washington D.C. and specifically the White House. Do you have other interests?

Hoid
A mere 19 people charged so far.

What a fake story.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

It seems your life is largely involved with events in Washington D.C. and specifically the White House. Do you have other interests?

It's the crime of the century, isn't it?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

Sorry, J...... this forum is NOT about me or my life or anyone else on here.. It is about the topics posted..

And for those paying attention......there is enough going on in Washington at the moment......... to keep forums like this alive for a long time

Murphy
Conservative
+1
You'd be wrong about that, OB. All you do is post hateful, negative threads about the US, it's citizens and Trump.

This constant nastiness is something that people wonder about. JLM is not alone. Frankly, if your posts disappeared, or if Trump disappeared, there are plenty of other subjects to be discussed.

Grow up.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's the crime of the century, isn't it?

LOL....at the very least

( love your humor. . If you don't mind my saying so)

I assume you heard that prez Dennsison has gone viral
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:59 PM..

Murphy
Conservative
It bothers you that your warts are being exposed. Just like you think you are doing with Trump.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1

Miss Stormy brings back the sunny day.

Murphy
Conservative
I wonder if it would have been more of a scandal if he paid a Chippendale?

Walter

BREAKING NEWS

Fake news.

Murphy
Conservative
If OB posts it, you know it's fake. Her hate is strong.

She will be along to post more of her made up news.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Trump lawyers seek to offer Mueller an interview in exchange for wrapping up probe

Trump lawyers seek to offer Mueller an interview in exchange for wrapping up probe: report | TheHill

Getting uncomfortable?? This is Trump wanting to take control over something he shouldn't . One can hear him taking the fifth at at every opportunity during the "interview.: He really believes he can deal ( (or lawyer ) his way out of every situation.

Patience is NOT a virtue in Trump's DNA. Mueller must be getting close to where it might hurt ..

Hoid
He is as likely to get impeached over Stormy Daniels as from the Mueller investigation.

Murphy
Conservative
Which means he won't. Off to bed now.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He is as likely to get impeached over Stormy Daniels as from the Mueller investigation.

I am starting to wonder what Stormy has to say. It is astonishing to see the legal entanglements over this one. If this is an example of how trump uses his legal advisers ......

Bet he wishes he never met her. The past has a nasty way of coming back and biting one in the buttsky.

We might find out what Trump's main vulnerability is..... and why he has to protect it at all costs.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I am starting to wonder what Stormy has to say. It is astonishing to see the legal entanglements over this one. If this is an example of how trump uses his legal advisers ......

Bet he wishes he never met her. The past has a nasty way of coming back and biting one in the buttsky.

We might find out what Trump's main vulnerability is..... and why he has to protect it at all costs.

Why all the obsession over Trump? Is he the biggest interest in your life?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Why all the obsession over Trump? Is he the biggest interest in your life?

with due respect.....why can't you stay on topic??

JLM
No Party Affiliation

with due respect.....why can't you stay on topic??

Because I don't have any emergent, pressing reason to be slagging Trump. He has a tough job to do as it is without people complicating things for him. How do you think you'd perform at doing his job?

DaSleeper
That's Breezy for ya!

Hoid
+1

She has already indicated is was more comical/pathetic than anything else.

The problem is that she is a campaign expense that was not declared. That is a bad one. That is why she matters. The ethical thing is irrelevant. Everyone knows Trump is a total douche.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

She has already indicated is was more comical/pathetic than anything else.

The problem is that she is a campaign expense that was not declared. That is a bad one. That is why she matters. The ethical thing is irrelevant. Everyone knows Trump is a total douche.

And President of the United States of America , who are you again?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Clever . You are such a card , but why are you projecting your own short comings onto others ? Short Comings lol .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote:

CBS plans to run Stormy Daniels's '60 Minutes' interview March 25, says it has had no legal threat from Trump Organization lawyers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...olitics&wpmk=1

Murphy
Conservative
When it's not enough to simply obsess over your man...

Smell like him too!

New from Trump.