POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

Murphy
Conservative
I am trying to help you, but your hatefulness precludes any improvement. I am hopeful that if I continue to address your problems, you will make an effort to improve.

Are you going to finish high school? Or were you educated in the UK? It doesn't matter. I have advised others that because of their age, they may qualify as a mature student. In your case, I would recommend taking a pre-university English course. You need it. Even finishing high school level English would be a good start.

If you would like help, I can recommend some people/institutions that you can talk to about upgrading your education. 100 level English courses, critical thinking, and intro to philosophy are good junior level courses that will help you to work through problems, organize your thoughts and logically put them to paper.

People will actually want to converse with you, if your arguments are well presented. Your cut and paste style, poor spelling and oxymoronic content, suggest to me that you did not finish high school. You probably left at 16. It's not embarrassing to talk about, and certainly never too late to finish.

PM me if you would like help getting started.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Hoid
The white nationalists will never get over Obama. He fundamentally ruined their day.

Murphy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The white nationalists will never get over Obama. He fundamentally ruined their day.

How so?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Scoop: Mueller obtains "tens of thousands” of Trump transition emails

https://www.axios.com/scoop-mueller-...517994590.html

that could be a fun archaeological dig

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Scoop: Mueller obtains "tens of thousands” of Trump transition emails

https://www.axios.com/scoop-mueller-...517994590.html

that could be a fun archaeological dig

They’ll find what they’ve always found, dick.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
America will ‘take to the streets’ and demand impeachment if Trump fires Mueller: former ethics chief

https://www.rawstory.com/

Maybe, maybe not. NO trump supporters would be seen though

IF trump fires Meuller......that is obstruction of justice..........but given the lax ethical and legal standards of the tactless regime in place they will manipulate the issue to suit them.

wee footnote:

Watched a round table discussion including all the Nobel laureates on BBC and one described the trump regime as a FACT LESS administration. Coming from an accomplished scientist........speaks volumes.

Hoid
the firing of Mueller is only a GOP support thing.

The American public has zero say or influence in politics. Like Trump says he could literally shoot someone and hid poops would still love him.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Can Trump fire Meuller?

I don't think do. He's not a monarch, in spite of whatever he may believe about himself.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Can Trump fire Meuller?

I don't think do. He's not a monarch, in spite of whatever he may believe about himself.

He is more of a dictator than a monarch (or both??........and not beyond trying to. Apparently technically he "can"........but there are a lot of caveats.s Legal analysts on CNN have discussed this and potential blow back.

NOTHING that Trump would do would be a surprise. Master manipulators have a gift for the unpredictable chicanery .

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

He is more of a dictator than a monarch (or both??........and not beyond trying to. Apparently technically he "can"........but there are a lot of caveats.s Legal analysts on CNN have discussed this and potential blow back.

NOTHING that Trump would do would be a surprise. Master manipulators have a gift for the unpredictable chicanery .

The American system is resisting him, fairly well.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

The American system is resisting him, fairly well.

Yes....and this ongoing tug o war is interfering with achieving all that much. Interesting legacy is being created.

Technically he has failed to break the system. so far.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

Yes....and this ongoing tug o war is interfering with achieving all that much. Interesting legacy is being created.

Technically he has failed to break the system. so far.

Just goes to show why he is so needed.No other politician I am aware of even pretends to buck the corrupt system.

avro25
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Just goes to show why he is so needed.No other politician I am aware of even pretends to buck the corrupt system.

Sure, nothing like running the government to help yourself.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by avro25 View Post

Sure, nothing like running the government to help yourself.

BHO did.

avro25
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

BHO did.

How?

Btw.....

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/tr...perties-121417

Hoid

BHO did.

but he's a blackie - and we know how you feel about them

Highball
+1 / -1
Every time Trump thinks someone is besting him he creates diversions. The latest is the assault on the character of Robert Mueller. BUT when one views Trumps record of embellishments and lies and compares it to Mueller's reputation Trump will lose in the end.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Highball View Post

Every time Trump thinks someone is besting him he creates diversions. The latest is the assault on the character of Robert Mueller. BUT when one views Trumps record of embellishments and lies and compares it to Mueller's reputation Trump will lose in the end.

He'll start a war somewhere if he really gets cornered. Americans always get four-square behind their Presidents in time of war, no matter what. It doesn't have to make any sense.

I would like to predict the obvious victim ... North Korea ... but part of the equation is to attack someone who can't do you any harm in return, like Grenada or Iraq or Panama, Libya, even Afghanistan and Vietnam. Let's see. Who can he invade and claim that he's doing it to make America great again that won't shoot back?

Cripes! That's us!

Walter

He'll start a war somewhere if he really gets cornered.

Trump’s not like Bill Clinton.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
He's alot like Clinton

Hoid

Trump’s not like Bill Clinton.

that is true.

Clinton was a good president.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

He'll start a war somewhere if he really gets cornered. Americans always get four-square behind their Presidents in time of war, no matter what. It doesn't have to make any sense.

I would like to predict the obvious victim ... North Korea ... but part of the equation is to attack someone who can't do you any harm in return, like Grenada or Iraq or Panama, Libya, even Afghanistan and Vietnam. Let's see. Who can he invade and claim that he's doing it to make America great again that won't shoot back?

Cripes! That's us!

Not to add drama to this.......but being sandwiched between Putin and trump......... and with the Trump -Putin bromance happening.. one can't help but consider some interesting possibilities.Neither one can be trusted. And Trump can turn on a dime making him more than a tad volatile .

He just better not see us as some kind of threat." in that perverse mind of his.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

that is true.

Clinton was a good president.

...sexual predators are good Presidents?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -2
GOING ON THE OFFENSIVE
Frustrated Donald Trump Plots Counterpunches and Talks Lawsuits

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-frus...urce=DDMorning

Trump claims he is expecting a paper exonerating him from the investigating team. -CNN reporting

Wishful thinking?? OR??

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Former federal prosecutor: ‘I have little doubt’ that Mueller will take legal action if Trump tries to fire him

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/for...s-to-fire-him/

Murphy
Conservative
And really, who cares?

You really have to find a hobby. Your obsession with Trump isn't normal. Seriously.

Walk away from the computer and do something else. Take a walk. Go to the mall. Help out at a homeless shelter. Volunteer at the hospital or with the Sally Anns. Tis the season. You shouldn't be wasting your time here talking of things about which you know little or nothing. Seriously.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
Mueller’s team confirms plans to work on the Russia investigation through the end of 2018 — at minimum

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/mue...18-at-minimum/

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

And really, who cares?

You obviously

Murphy
Conservative
+2

Keep burning off those tax payers dollars, Mr. Mueller. Surely, he can drag it on until the next presidential election.

Walter
+2

Mueller’s team confirms plans to work on the Russia investigation through the end of 2018 — at minimum

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/mue...18-at-minimum/

Nice werk if you can get it.